Celebrity Big Brother 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I split my votes between Louis & Fern. I wish it was vote to get rid. I’m hoping David is safe he’s my favourite. Surely Egg & Chips will go. I voted for Fern in the hope it might help get rid of Levi, who I think is BORING 🤣
I would think that Levi has the smallest fan base and is likely to be out next.

Fern is very well known and hasn't done anything offensive.
Louis is also very well known and his bitchiness is entertaining.
David is OTT annoying, sometimes funny, but definitely one of the stand out characters.
Ekin Su obviously has some fans who follow her.
Levi has done a bit of cooking and Yoga!

So its bye bye Levi.

Reactions: 11
I really don’t think Levi would have nominated Colson, if he’s as genuine as he seems to think he is he would have known Colson was upset by the boring vote and wouldn’t want to offend him again, but by Colson nominating him he thought he had a free pass. Like you say tit for tat
There's nothing genuine about Levi, imo. I didn't know anything about him before CBB so the jury was out for me, as regards what I thought of him.

He should have nominated himself as the most boring. All I noticed about him up to the time he nominated Colson, was, that he cries a lot. Oh and for doing exercises in the bedroom 🥴 when others are trying to sleep.

He doesn't regret upsetting Colson, (whose name I think he mispronounces), he regrets that by doing it, he put himself in danger of eviction.

Bring it onnnnn.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The most annoying thing about last night was Louis and Levi blowing smoke up ES arse. “They are jealous”, this just validates what ES is thinking. Why would Marisha in particular be jealous? She is successful in her career and seems a genuinely warm person. She has no nominations so far.

Reactions: 19
There's nothing genuine about Levi, imo. I didn't know anything about him before CBB so the jury was out for me, as regards what I thought of him.

He should have nominated himself as the most boring. All I noticed about him up to the time he nominated Colson, was, that he cries a lot. Oh and for doing exercises in the bedroom 🥴 when others are trying to sleep.

He doesn't regret upsetting Colson, (whose name I think he mispronounces), he regrets that by doing it, he put himself in danger of eviction.

Bring it onnnnn.
Levi is coming across as almost annoyed that Colson was upset with being boted most boring. Levi probably realised this may cause his fake persona to become evident. Levi wasnt concerned about upsetting Colson ,it was about him and his true personality being exposed

The most annoying thing about last night was Louis and Levi blowing smoke up ES arse. “They are jealous”, this just validates what ES is thinking. Why would Marisha in particular be jealous? She is successful in her career and seems a genuinely warm person. She has no nominations so far.
Oh absolutely!

And that's what is killing Ekin-Su. Even if she will never acknowledge it, Marisha is everything she will never be. Talented and authentic. I hope she wins the Olivier and I'm now determined to get to see her on stage.

Reactions: 15
Yes, her behaviour mirrors an ex of mine, so I spotted the signs early on. I waited to post about NPD to give time for everyone to spot the traits on the list first. Last night's performance showed enough for me to be confident that others would see it too.
Yes me too! After alot of therapy due to treatment manipulation and being gaslit by an ex I can spot the signs. Saw this in her on LI and the Narc traits definitely grew since

Reactions: 10
Levi was critical of Colson getting upset and he has probably cried the most out of the housemates! Levi was furious at being nominated, that and his misogynistic comments to Ekin showed the real Levi.

Levi was critical of Colson getting upset and he has probably cried the most out of the housemates! Levi was furious at being nominated, that and his misogynistic comments to Ekin showed the real Levi.
Absolutely!

Also the likelihood is that Colson has a big Corrie vote, and Levi alienated a lot of people, by upsetting Colson, so hopefully that means he is out tonight.

I was a bit uneasy about the 'you have to kiss the person you nominated' - a hug or handshake would have made the same point, but that aside, Levi's face when Colson had to approach him after nominating him was a picture 🤣.
(I'm still laughing too at all the kisses Louis got. He doesn't give a fcuk anyway).

Levi was high on his own self-importance up to now, especially with Sharon bigging him up before she left, and him leading yoga sessions and all the rest of it. Tbh, for me, his downfall last night was equally as entertaining as Ekin-Su's antics.

Think I will be having a glass of wine 🍷 tonight while watching. It's going to be fun!

Reactions: 13
I took Louis’ “well done” as praising Fern for being honest and not being a coward. Giving a real nomination. This is coming from the guy who had everyone easy vote for him because of the lazy thing. Just welcoming and encouraging people to be more real. He prob thought Fern was going to give lame nicely nice reasons.

Nikita is boring, cannot understand the big love fest for him!
Firstly I really like Nikita but to paraphrase a famous saying “on the dance floor he’s a star; off the dance floor he isn’t “.

Reactions: 9
I would think that Levi has the smallest fan base and is likely to be out next.

Fern is very well known and hasn't done anything offensive.
Louis is also very well known and his bitchiness is entertaining.
David is OTT annoying, sometimes funny, but definitely one of the stand out characters.
Ekin Su obviously has some fans who follow her.
Levi has done a bit of cooking and Yoga!

So its bye bye Levi.
Not sure about Levi, he is nicey nicey and kind of flies under the radar, and in the past people tend to vote the bitchy ones out and we end up with the boring ones.

Ekin-boo-hoo desperately fishing for even more compliments and thick Levi falling for it.

'I'm always being judged for how I look ....'

Well, it's cos you're obviously the most beautiful woman on the planet and we're all so jealous, innit. :rolleyes: Hope she's the first one out tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope Levi and Ekin go tonight. Levi doesn't seem like a nice person at all and he's brought nothing to the show. Ekin is insufferable and getting far too much screen time. Hopefully when she leaves we can see more of people who are actually nice and talented, like Nikita and Marisha.
---
Ekin-boo-hoo desperately fishing for even more compliments and thick Levi falling for it.

'I'm always being judged for how I look ....'

Well, it's cos you're obviously the most beautiful woman on the planet and we're all so jealous, innit. :rolleyes: Hope she's the first one out tonight.
It's funny how the people who think everybody is jealous of them are always plain and boring, inside and out. She has such an over inflated ego without having a single interesting quality.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely!

Also the likelihood is that Colson has a big Corrie vote, and Levi alienated a lot of people, by upsetting Colson, so hopefully that means he is out tonight.

I was a bit uneasy about the 'you have to kiss the person you nominated' - a hug or handshake would have made the same point, but that aside, Levi's face when Colson had to approach him after nominating him was a picture 🤣.
(I'm still laughing too at all the kisses Louis got. He doesn't give a fcuk anyway).

Levi was high on his own self-importance up to now, especially with Sharon bigging him up before she left, and him leading yoga sessions and all the rest of it. Tbh, for me, his downfall last night was equally as entertaining as Ekin-Su's antics.

Think I will be having a glass of wine 🍷 tonight while watching. It's going to be fun!
Ekin Su refusing the kiss from Marisha too- If I were BB she would get put in the bin for that- it was an instruction from BB and she didn’t follow it- not exactly a rule break but a failure to follow instruction- punish the bish I say!
Tonight should be good!
I will join you in the BB arms @ChastityDingle make mine a Baileys… ( ya I’m wild🤘) 🍺🍷🍸🥃🍹

• Haha
Did anyone else notice Ekin’s voice change when she had her altercation with Marisha? It was like a little girl voice, very unnatural and quite disturbing.

I was watching the live feed last night and they were all playing the game with the scissors. It took Ekin-Su absolutely ages to work the game out. I sussed it within the first round, primarily as Bradley was very unsubtle, Marisha also saw it within the first round too. Whilst Ekin-Su is clearly a master manipulator she isn’t very bright is she?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.