Celebrities You've Seen & All The Deets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've met a lot of the snooker players all lovely the commentator john virgo gave me the v sign as i kept staring at him so gave him the middle finger back my mum told me off i was about 16 at the time 😂

I couldn't get tickets to see jason donovan my idol (at the time forgive me I was like 9) so instead my dad took me swimming at the leisure center where he was playing and jason dived in the deep end and almost drowned me

Chesney hawkes is absolutely lovely!! my mum sat with his dad talking like you do a neighbour and mentioned that her daughter aka me was at the concert of his son and he let me and my friend meet him and his brother jodie- he gave my friend his drumsticks and chesney kissed my cheek and hugged me the whole time I swear i was on cloud 999 at the time and i think he still follows me on twitter 😂

Met rita fairclough (corrie) on a trip to coronation street she was so lovely too

Oh forgot to mention john Parrot arrogant hole hed lost a match and a young boy asked for his autograph and he kinda pushed him and said get out of my way so me being the mouthy cow i am had a go at him.had a round of applause from the people waiting to go in and see a match and the boy was given some memorabilia from the other players when they knew what happened still to this day i hate him

I would like to humiliate my mum again smoker player she fancied silvino francisco (before he was done for drugs) and had always said phwoar he can put his shoes under my bed anyday and i happened to meet him when my mum was there and i told him what my mum had said and he winked at my mum smiled and she went a beautiful shade of beetroot i was laughing so bad I was grounded for a week but so worth it 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Never met but have seen some of the MIC lot out and about. Jamie was very short and orange, and have seen Hugo and Spencer (seperately) at the local Co-op!

Saw Dominic Cooper in a Waitrose once too.

Reactions: 2
Ronan Keating years ago when he did the walk in memory of his Mother

Reactions: 2
Met Oritse from JLS he was very pleasant.

Sorry that’s the level of celebrity encounter for me must do better 😂

Reactions: 1
So the sex tea you've been asking about on
Iwan Rheon...

He was out with a very small group of his friends and I was out with mine. No one knew who he was as they were just filming misfits though my partner seems to think I had met him during season 2 lol.
Anyway, this was so long ago and my memory isn't the best plus I was drunk!
We got chatting as you do, flirted alot, he told me he was filming something for tv but I didn't take much notice as I thought it was a pick up line. Kissed most of the night. End of the night he asked what I was up to I said something a long the lines of 'not much, going to get a kebab and sleep with my mate' (my mate was a girl and it was daft banter we had back then). He asked me to go back to where he was staying. It was either that or hear my other mate get shagged through the walls 😆😆
Went back to where he was staying, I remember laughing a lot over something...his penis maybe? I'm not sure.
Kissing again which led to about 15 minutes of sex with what felt like a virgin 🤣🤣 he wasn't the best and he fumbled about a lot. The man didn't even make me orgasm for duck sake! I did suck his dick though and his number for a while. 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you for coming to my TED talk and I hope I haven't fucked up anyones sexual dreams of him. If I have then I am deeply sorry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I slept with Louis Smith after he did a ‘guest appearance’ in a crappy nightclub years ago 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ronan Keating years ago when he did the walk in memory of his Mother
I met him once at an airport and he was just lovely - maybe I caught him on a rare day, as most people seem to think the opposite.

Reactions: 3
I babysat for Jack Dee once. Jack Dee was quiet and didn’t say much but his wife was lovely as were his kids. They were going to a party at Jonathan Ross’ house.

Oh and I once snogged Callum Best on the Kings Road. He was just as you’d imagine him to be.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I met Mutya Buena (she used to be in the band sugababes) in a club last year and she was so lovely - she was super chilled and so friendly!

Reactions: 7
I drove past Stormzy is 72 years old a couple of weeks ago while he was walking his dog. That’s about it for me lol I never really take any notice of who is around me

Reactions: 5
I held the door open for Glenn Close at a film festival I was volunteering at in 2011

Scraping the barrel here but have encountered Ricky Hatton many times as I used to live/work in the same area

Most memorable I was 17/18 on a night out in Manchester he snogged my friend on the dance floor and his entourage made me and my other friends delete all the photos we took! He was married at the time not sure if he still is.

My dad used to work on the door of a well known night club in Manchester in the early 80s, Noel Edmonds came in one night and sprayed him and the guy he was working with in the face with a mini water pistol, apparently they told him if he did it again he wouldn’t want to be on TV for a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone remember Bobby Davro? I stood and had a ciggy with him after one of his shows. We chatted for ages and he was absolutely lovely.

I used to work in retail and served:
Pauline Quirke - lovely and so down to earth
Sir David Jason - quiet but pleasant
Angela Griffin - as above
Pam St Clement aka Pat Butcher - also pleasant and friendly

Other celebs that I saw in store included Emma Watson (shopping for christmas decorations with her family), Princess Beatrice, Ulrika Johnson, Nicola from girls aloud, Rowan Atkinson (looked pretty pissed off and miserable) and one of the Big Brother winners who was swanning around like God knows what as the series had only just finished so he was still pretty "famous" at the time - not really a celeb.

We also had Orlando bloom in store but I was off on that day!

Reactions: 4
I've posted my first-hand experiences in the other thread but found this one and thought I'd share my second-hand ones as some of them are funny:
- Friend of a friend was stuck at a station turnstile and heard a man telling him to try the other one - it was Peter Capaldi 😂 apparently he was very nice!
- My Mum saw Louis Tomlinson in London - when he realised she had noticed him he looked away - obvs didn't want to be stopped!
- A friend of a friend met Dan Howell in Amsterdam, sent me a photo he got with him, I was so jealous! He said he was very beautiful in person and was so polite.
- My sister met Mark Speight from SMART at an art gallery about a year before he died (RIP) and he was very kind to her.
- Lastly I just remembered a girl I once knew who used to go to the same primary school as Emma Watson and I will never forget the girl telling me that she once saw her picking her nose 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've posted my first-hand experiences in the other thread but found this one and thought I'd share my second-hand ones as some of them are funny:
- Friend of a friend was stuck at a station turnstile and heard a man telling him to try the other one - it was Peter Capaldi 😂 apparently he was very nice!
- My Mum saw Louis Tomlinson in London - when he realised she had noticed him he looked away - obvs didn't want to be stopped!
- A friend of a friend met Dan Howell in Amsterdam, sent me a photo he got with him, I was so jealous! He said he was very beautiful in person and was so polite.
- My sister met Mark Speight from SMART at an art gallery about a year before he died (RIP) and he was very kind to her.
- Lastly I just remembered a girl I once knew who used to go to the same primary school as Emma Watson and I will never forget the girl telling me that she once saw her picking her nose 😂😂
Emma Watson was savage in her primary years... i have that on good form

Reactions: 4