Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I'm not the only one who never got a reply from Happy Halloween, i PMed them over two weeks ago!

Can you pm me?! Thanks

PM sent!!

This must be Russell Brand, and his wife knows only too well what he was like. She was one of his sideline women for about 10 years and he used to have sex with her on a rotation basis. She was always crazy about him and was heartbroken when he married KP, I gather from someone who knows him through his family that he married her because she is good wife and Mother material but he is not in love with her. She is still cracked on him though. I doubt if he will be able to stand being with her for the rest of his life, he didn't even look happy on his wedding day.

Reactions: 6
Jay kay is my ultimate crush

Jay kay is my ultimate crush
Oh no!!! ? he’s a nice guy but he’s nothing special to look at. And he’s really really short. He’s about 5’7 if that. And about 8 stone!!!! ?

Reactions: 4
Nah, everyone knows about RB and his sex addicted past. No one would ever think he was squeaky clean?!

Can someone just tell us who it was?!

Reactions: 12
I used to work for Jamie Oliver. He’s a really nice guy, nothing bad to say.
I once served breakfast to Nigella Lawson. Also lovely. Worst person I’ve met was Jessie J. So full of herself and ignored a small girl asking for her autograph.
Mario Falcone asked for ketchup with his pasta (thought he was Italian) and Shane from Westlife was lovely.

Someone PM me the name everyone’s talking about ?

Reactions: 14
Yep met jessie j too...agree, worst celeb. She came to visit the hospital where i worked for a tv show, where she was filmed talking to the kids at the bedside. She ignored any that hasn't agreed to be on tv, and wouldnt speak to any staff. Just stood in silence rolling her eyes in between takes...

Reactions: 24
I’m not at all surprised about Jessie J she always comes across as a right bitch

Reactions: 20
I met Tom Daley and his husband on a tube in London. Asked for a pic which he happily obliged then chatted to me for 20 mins on the train! He was absolutely lovely. His husband is a misery! He didn’t say a word the whole time. Think he was in a strop that I gave him the camera to take a pic when he won an Oscar ?

Reactions: 23
That’s disappointing about DLB, but kind of not surprising, whenever I’ve seen him in Tom’s YouTube videos, he is always acting, so I’ve never really known what he was truly like.

Reactions: 6
Is it Spencer Matthews?

Reactions: 3
Just realised how long this post had been going On, can someone pm me the name I'm really intrigued now ??

Reactions: 4
So Ive met Jason Statham (lovely), Christian Slater (sleeezey asf) random hollyoaks actors, Shaun Ryder (love him) Kaiser Chiefs (allll amazing lads) and Mark Croft kerry katonas ex... Vile vile man he is ?

Reactions: 5
I also served Jude Law and Sienna Miller back in the day, it didn’t twig who they were until they walked away but I remember my manager saying to me, those god awful kids won’t stop screaming and what terrible parenting ?

Reactions: 7
Iv kinda met ed millaband. He was in the pub i used to work in and i took his food out, no thank you, no anything, someone from his team said it was his food.... Not liked him since

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.