Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met Example in Leeds train station - he was in a rush but said yeah and smiled when I said 'are you example' 🤣

I've had a drink with Scott Mills off Radio 1 - an ex was friends with him. He's OK. Greg James was there too, he was nice enough but seemed a bit laddish to me.

Owen Jones (guardian columnist) - went to his book signing and had a picture with him.

Reactions: 2
Vernon Kay - Was on the phone and turned round suddenly and walked straight into me. No apology. Rude.

Marcel Somerville (Blazin Squad and Love Island fame) He was with his partner who had a face like a slapped arse. He was full of himself, bit of a bragger.

Dani Minogue - Her people apologised in advance if she was dismissive as it was her time of the month.

Black Eyed Peas - All incredibly friendly. It was their first UK visit and they looked like they were having so much fun but had time for everyone.

I have some more but I'll drop them as I remember 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bill Bailey acted like a right diva I saw him. He didn’t want anyone to recognise him and had someone holding up a sheet from the car so he could get to his hotel room without being seen.
oh really? I met him in a cafe in Hammersmith and he seemed really friendly and happy to chat! Noone holding a sheet up that day!

I met Example in Leeds train station - he was in a rush but said yeah and smiled when I said 'are you example' 🤣

I've had a drink with Scott Mills off Radio 1 - an ex was friends with him. He's OK. Greg James was there too, he was nice enough but seemed a bit laddish to me.

Owen Jones (guardian columnist) - went to his book signing and had a picture with him.
I forgot i met Greg James at a festival a few years ago whilst we were watching Ben Howard, he was with his girlfriend at the time and i really wanted a picture so asked him and he was an absoloute gent, so friendly and happy for me to just interrupt his evening!

Reactions: 3
I'm another one who has met Johnny Vegas. I was only like 14 and he posed for a pic 😂 was nice enough

Jurgen Klopp - unreal man. Even better looking in real life. Amazing accent. I died and went to heaven when I seen him. I worked in a pub and he came in with his wife (gutted). He asked for a peroni and a rib eye steak medium rare. I nearly said 'we have the same steak order let's run away together' but I restrained myself. He tipped the staff a tenner each when they left 😆

Firmino (Liverpool player) - bright teeth. Ordered a chicken salad but we had no salad, didnt have a clue what i was on about when I tried explaining it to him. He ordered soup instead

Steven Gerrard - rude head. Fit though. He tipped me 10p when he asked for some dry roasted Nobbys nuts

Steven Graham - ordered flowers in my sisters flower shop. They were for his wife. Nice enough but he posed for the Sun so I snarled him a bit

Claire Sweeney - met her in Liverpool. Nice enough

Fizz from Corrie - crossed the road in Manchester and seen her. She had a face like a slapped arse. I was much younger and said to my sister "there's Fizz from Corrie" and she looked me up and down! Cheeky cow 🤣
Love the description of Firmino 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
That reminds me, I met Alex Curran in a Costa Coffee and she ordered the staff to get rid of the people by the window so her and her daughter could sit there

My boyfriend supports United too, and seen Steven Gerrard out after a match and my bf was wearing a United shirt. He asked Gerrard for a pic and Gerrard was like 'no chance with you wearing that mate' 😂
Good lad Gerrard!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kate Bush - A relative met her at a party in 2012. She apparently was nice enough, if not a little paranoid about something.

Harry Hill - Very quite compared to his appearances on Television.

John Altman - Was approachable, but he seemed off about something.

I had a fleeting and almost deadly encounter with Condoleezza Rice (well, the car she was in). It missed me by about 1mm driving way too fast down a pedestrianised street in Madrid.

• Wow
Not really meeting but went on a 6th form trip to watch Countdown (Good old media studies). We were introduced to Carol Vorderman. She barely gave us a glace and just waltzed off onto the set

Cold as ice.

I've been in Parliament and Rishi Sunak is sooo tiny, he's about 5'5/6. He looks good on TV but there's no way he's taken as seriously in person.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never met him in person but I've spoken to Sir Trevor Mcdonald through work. An absolute gent with the most distinctive voice in the world. I knew exactly who he was before he even introduced himself. Sir Trev for the first elected head of state I say!

Reactions: 13
Steven Gerrard - met him at a charity event and shook hands. Nice enough.

Les Dennis - avoided me and jumped into a Hackney as I drunkenly shouted "OMG IT'S LES DENNIS!" and ran towards him.

David Gest - he was at my local retail park complaining loudly about not having any cigarettes and not knowing where to buy them. I pointed out the nearest shop and he said "thank you, young lady" 😂

Dr Ranj, Rebecca Ferguson and Liz McClarnon were all at an event I went to. Dr Ranj was friendly and chatted. Liz didn't appear overly friendly and I only saw Rebecca fleetingly a couple of times during the evening, but remember she looked very pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never met him in person but I've spoken to Sir Trevor Mcdonald through work. An absolute gent with the most distinctive voice in the world. I knew exactly who he was before he even introduced himself. Sir Trev for the first elected head of state I say!
I nearly killed him a few years ago ... he ran across the road from Waitrose straight in front of my car 🚙.

A lot because of my job so I’ll just mention the nicest and rudest and funniest

Nicest - Keanu Reeves. Bought me a beer at a party and we bonded over a shared dislike of selfies.

Rudest - Tom Cruise. Filming in a building in Prague, he insisted nobody except him could use a certain elevator and as there was only one other elevator for the building crew were having to lug equipment up and down the stairs.

Funniest - Joanna Lumley. Chased one of the drivers up a road with the biggest dildo I’ve ever seen for a laugh 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I nearly killed him a few years ago ... he ran across the road from Waitrose straight in front of my car 🚙.

A lot because of my job so I’ll just mention the nicest and rudest and funniest

Nicest - Keanu Reeves. Bought me a beer at a party and we bonded over a shared dislike of selfies.

Rudest - Tom Cruise. Filming in a building in Prague, he insisted nobody except him could use a certain elevator and as there was only one other elevator for the building crew were having to lug equipment up and down the stairs.

Funniest - Joanna Lumley. Chased one of the drivers up a road with the biggest dildo I’ve ever seen for a laugh 😂
I’ve read a lot of reports about Keanu Reeves being really down to earth. Love that about him. Wetting myself laughing about Joanna Lumley, what a gal. Love her. Can totally believe that about Tom. He’s a very odd fella

Reactions: 14
What a fitting tribute to the man.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Spoke to Stephen Hawking for a work thing in 2016. I thought I’d just organise what needed to be sorted through his secretary on a video conference but he wanted to sit in (pun not intended 🙄), get a good scope of what was going on and have the final say. Absolute gent of a man. I couldn’t rate him highly enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.