Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah duck it, name rhymes with Bohn C Beilly. He’s in stepbrothers and that shite walk the line spoof and his hands are HUGE.

Someone mentioned Seth Rogen who, incidentally, is another of my favourite celeb spots - saw in Florence in a pizza place. Wasn’t sure if it was him and then he laughed. I smiled over and mouthed “hi” (yes, red wine drunk again) and he said to his table that it was time for them to leave. Great times.

Omg I hope thats not the case. I love that man. Love him. 😍
Definitely definitely not that sweet darling angel 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah duck it, name rhymes with Bohn C Beilly. He’s in stepbrothers and that shite walk the line spoof and his hands are HUGE.

Someone mentioned Seth Rogen who, incidentally, is another of my favourite celeb spots - saw in Florence in a pizza place. Wasn’t sure if it was him and then he laughed. I smiled over and mouthed “hi” (yes, red wine drunk again) and he said to his table that it was time for them to leave. Great times.

Definitely definitely not that sweet darling angel 😍
😂
That's definitely better than Steve Backshall. VOM though 🤮
You sound fun on the wine 😂

• Heart
Read through the thread. The answer is in the post above yours
Guessed it after someone said cbbc Attenborough and was tit on strictly, bit OTT from the original poster making out it was a bloody A list couple or something 😂😂 why not just put who it was

Reactions: 2
Not me personally but my Dad met Barbara Windsor just before she hit the big time with Carry on Movies she was in a play in London and my Dad was in charge of the staging.
Barbara had a slight disagreement with my Dad anyway cut a long story short she came in next day and handed my dad some wine and apples that she had grown in her garden as an apology. She was lovely.
One of my family met her once too at the Scarborough Spa. I think it was my Grandma. She was sat at a drinks bar, and apparently was quite rude and full of herself.

My Mum met Freddie Starr multiple times, and said he was very nice. Pretty quiet though.

She spotted one half of Cannon and Ball (I think it was Tommy Cannon she said) drinking in their caravan after a show, when Cannon and Ball had fallen out. Didn't meet him, but saw him.

She went to a private tea with Lulu. Basically she'd invited her fan club round to tea, and a friend of my Mum's had invited her along as a plus one. My Mum said she was lovely, and talked to them like friends of her family.

Both myself and my Mum saw Matt Baker in Scarborough when he visited for the Rickshaw Challenge. My Mum got to speak to him a tiny bit and shake his hand. He came across as a very nice man, so charming and down-to-Earth, deliberately took the time to thank everybody for showing up and giving their support, and made sure everybody who wanted to got to shake his hand. I stood back and allowed my Mum to on behalf of both of us to make it fairer on everyone else who had turned up.

Met Tcheky Karyo (from the series ‘Baptiste’ and ‘The Missing’) when on holiday in Hungary just before lockdown in March. He’s filming the new Baptiste series there so has been living there for quite a few months. He walked into the restaurant me and my sister were in and we rushed over to ask for a photo (not because we are massive fans but purely because we didn’t expect to see him in Hungary of all places). He apologised and said he didn’t want a photo (totally understandable seeing as he was just trying to have a quiet dinner alone🤣). He did ask us where we were from and made small talk so was super polite.

When we went back to our table, our waiter told us that he has his dinner at the same restaurant every night! He kept to himself although a man was seated also alone next to him and was desperate to chat but he just said hello to him. The rest of the time he was looking down at his script and didn’t lift his head to look around the room once! Probably hoping no other weirdos notice him😆

Also I know how awful we seem, hounding him especially in a restaurant but this was a spur of the moment thing and after a bottle of wine.🤪 Me and my sister later thought maybe he also didn’t want a photo to ever pop up and his wife question him about photos with random women in Hungary😂

Nicest I've met: Tom Hiddleston who did an impression of my accent met him last year ! He was number 1 fella at the time now it's Richard armitage lol. Gary Barlow and Freddie Highmore would be in the top nicest, chatted with him on the tube with my dad is say around 2011. Number one would be Cillian Murphy although I was shocked that he was a hobbit and I'm so tall it was so awkward lol I was around 19 and it was at the Perriers Bounty premiere in Dublin.

For girls Zawe Ashton. I pretty much screamed "vod is all grown up"! And she loved it haha she was so nice and I fancy her so much, what a babe!

Rudest I've ever met would be Max Clifford in the ivy. Obvious now but even then I was around 18 and knew something was off about him 🤢

I've met JK Rowling she was in my work one day shopping and she was lovely, signed autographs no problem.
I'm so jealous !! I met Matt/Neville and Evanna/Luna but my second cousin knew her in school and she was horrible lol

Nicest I've met: Tom Hiddleston who did an impression of my accent met him last year ! He was number 1 fella at the time now it's Richard armitage lol. Gary Barlow and Freddie Highmore would be in the top nicest, chatted with him on the tube with my dad is say around 2011. Number one would be Cillian Murphy although I was shocked that he was a hobbit and I'm so tall it was so awkward lol I was around 19 and it was at the Perriers Bounty premiere in Dublin.

For girls Zawe Ashton. I pretty much screamed "vod is all grown up"! And she loved it haha she was so nice and I fancy her so much, what a babe!

Rudest I've ever met would be Max Clifford in the ivy. Obvious now but even then I was around 18 and knew something was off about him 🤢

I'm so jealous !! I met Matt/Neville and Evanna/Luna but my second cousin knew her in school and she was horrible lol

Oh my word! I had completly forgotten about meeting Evanna / Luna. It was at the height of the films, at a store I worked in, in central London. We had a few famous faces come in every now and then but she seemed quite sweet and unasuming. I didn't actually realise who she was until right at the end of our interaction so I didn't say anything.

Oh my word! I had completly forgotten about meeting Evanna / Luna. It was at the height of the films, at a store I worked in, in central London. We had a few famous faces come in every now and then but she seemed quite sweet and unasuming. I didn't actually realise who she was until right at the end of our interaction so I didn't say anything.
I'd say she's lovely now she was going through a lot when my cousin knew her! She's just a normal girl really I know she walks around Dublin without getting noticed so it's handy here for celebs lol

One of my friends is a former tour manager and has many tales. One of his favourites was Gabrielle, who would turn up at 4pm pushing her trolley saying: ‘Tea and cake boys?’ When she's offstage she's Louise and there are no airs and graces.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
One of my friends is a former tour manager and has many tales. One of his favourites was Gabrielle, who would turn up at 4pm pushing her trolley saying: ‘Tea and cake boys?’ When she's offstage she's Louise and there are no airs and graces.
Aw I’m so glad about this, she’s a great artist

Reactions: 9
When Andy Murray was on the verge of becoming a big name I met his mum Judy. She was being a diva ahead of me in a lunch queue (which she had queue jumped) at a big sporting university in the East Midlands. Doing the whole, 'don't you know who I am', which I did as grew up in Scotland but nobody else seemed to or care as others asked me if I knew. The cafe manager said to her 'I don't care if you're the Queen of Scotland, get to the back of the queue', which made her pull a face at the manager and me. Her face fell as the manager spoke my name and she heard my Scottish accent was a picture. She flounced off and never saw her again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I saw Orlando Bloom at a concert - he was in a suite and was standing on the edge so was very visible, walked up to him and he told me to duck off, everyone started noticing him and wandering over and the block in front we’re going crazy for him and he was just giving everyone the finger telling everyone to duck off! It then became a shouting match between him and several people on the crowd!

he should of just gone back into his suite, it wasn’t even a good concert - I was suprised he was there tbh!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I was at a funeral, of all places, she was there , I Don’t ‘know’ her. I was there Supporting a friend. I chatted with her afterwards, I thought she was extremely warm and likeable. She wasn't an attention seeker, came into the church at the last minute and sat at the back.

I was at a funeral, of all places, she was there , I Don’t ‘know’ her. I was there Supporting a friend. I chatted with her afterwards, I thought she was extremely warm and likeable. She wasn't an attention seeker, came into the church at the last minute and sat at the back.
Did she have her eye patch on?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.