Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a few celeb stories but this one is my absolute favourite.

(About) 15 years ago when The Spice Girls were HUGE Emma Bunton came into my local park. I actually have no idea why she did it, but I know that her mother lives around the corner from my mother.
Honestly it was crazy, there was a stampede of little kids running up to her and getting autographs. I honestly think she just came to meet the kids, it was lovely! Anyway, I was quite young then and I was her biggest fan but I was so scared to go over to her and I burst into tears. Once she had given hugs and autographs to everyone she came over to me and picked me up and gave me a huge hug. She asked my why I was so upset and I said I had no pen or paper to get her autograph, so she took me (and my mum) over to her mums Mercedes, sat me in the passenger seat and went through the glove box to dig out a peice of paper and pen and signed it for me, she gave me another hug and they left the park.

I will never forget that, I have always loved her since that day. I still have the autograph stashed away. Haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
This is a great thread!

I’ve worked in Entertainment for a few years & I’ve found the younger ‘reality’ TV ‘stars’ are the worst,
Ferne McCann - awful

Some of the best -
Biggins - hilarious
Bruce Forsyth - the nicest celeb I’ve ever met/worked with, was genuinely gutted when he passed
David Ginola - lovely
Keith Lemon - lovely, partied at the same after party
Stevie Wonder - first time I’ve been totally starstruck & fell in love with him, nicest man ever

Reactions: 5
I met Katie Price and Peter Andre once, at the time they were together. He was doing an autograph signing, and me being a young fool went a long with a picture and CD I had of his for him to sign. I was stood in the queue for hours, and then KP decided that she had enough of not being the centre of attention and the signing was over. I was literally the next person in line to see him, and I told the security guard that I had travelled from Southampton to Leicester to meet him (sad but true), and could he just sign my picture. He went over to Pete, Pete stood up to come over to me - until KP pulled him back and shouted at me “no more autographs”. They stood up and walked past me, then in my rage I screamed at her “at least my huge tits are real you effing slag!”.

Total low blow but my god did it make me feel good.

Safe to say, 15 years (ish) later, she is still the devil IMO.
What a witch KP is!!

Reactions: 2
We met Tara Palmer tomkinson in london and she was truly the sweetest woman ever. We were in a bakery place we would never be able to afford but won a voucher in a charity raffle. She was sat on the table next to us and we got chatting and she told us some hilarious stories and off she went we finished our lunch and when we paid we were given a posh bottle of champagne and our bill had been covered she also left a note which I still have kept away somewhere saying we brightened her day and made her smile. Such a sweet soul.

I say celebrity loosely but we also met jess and dom from love island at Heathrow last year they were lovely and chatty. It was actually my husband who was chatting away to them in the bar while I was shopping and he had no idea who they were until I returned back and asked for a photo😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh ok here goes!

The good...
Matthew Kelly, top gentleman. He hugged me!
Noel Edmonds, quite off, surprisingly short. Bit of a ‘lights are on’ situation, when he’s talking if you get me.
Iwan Rheon nice enough, beautiful eyes. Was in a massive rush so I didn’t get a chance to get an autograph.
Arthur Darvill, polite. Nice face.
Karen Gillan, effing beautiful, legs for days.
The bad...
Carol Vorderman, snippy.
Jeremy Kyle, mean egotistical tit.
Michelle something off pop idol, not so much a meeting, but she was in a clothes shop at the same time as me talking loudly on her phone stomping around, and being so inconsiderate of people just trying to get around the shop, it was quiet too so I looked around like who the hell is shouting on their phone in a shop? I gave the very British “do you mind?” glare. When she clocked me looking, she rolled her eyes and huffed. I walked away thinking did I go to school with her? She rings a bell...It was only after when I realised who she was and probably thought I was gawking. I was not!

The ugly...
Ian Watkins of lostprophets. Actual monster. Well known to be a creep before it all came out.

Also, Steve Backshall? Why tf did anyone think that was interesting? Not a celeb by any stretch!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She said on the radio yesterday some tourists asked her where the Beatles crossing was and she just told them any old zebra crossing .... I hope she was lying what a crappy thing to do
Sounds a right bitter witch. Always thought she was kind of “off”. Amazing figure though!

She said on the radio yesterday some tourists asked her where the Beatles crossing was and she just told them any old zebra crossing .... I hope she was lying what a crappy thing to do
I mean, is it difficult to google Abbey Road? What a mega mean thing to do, if you don’t want to give directions just tell them to google Abbey Road and point in the general direction, fgs

Well not sure if she was joking on the radio but yeah. Never liked her and when she was on celebrity juice she was just thick, only there to look at basically

Reactions: 1
I've never liked KB. I don't like the way she has almost laughed off how she treated her exes, she admits she hit them. She's one who "knows" she's attractive and loves herself.

Has anyone ever met Cheryl whatever her surname is? I get the feeling she can be unpleasant behind the scenes and I'm surprised about David Walliams.

Met all of Lacuna Coil back in 2011 apart from Maus (who was asleep in the tour bus 😂).
All of them were lovely! Took photos, gave hugs and even offered us cookies off the tour bus!

Met Cristina and Maki again in 2016, again took photos and signed tickets etc. Big hug off Cristina and she then proceeded to rub my arm saying how cold I was!! After a long chat, I said I she should get some sleep for her next show tomorrow - she replied with "go home and warm yourself up! Nice meeting you and take care of yourself" and gave me another hug before I left.

Cristina will have all the time in the world for you, so down to earth.

Reactions: 4
Met all of Lacuna Coil back in 2011 apart from Maus (who was asleep in the tour bus 😂).
All of them were lovely! Took photos, gave hugs and even offered us cookies off the tour bus!

Met Cristina and Maki again in 2016, again took photos and signed tickets etc. Big hug off Cristina and she then proceeded to rub my arm saying how cold I was!! After a long chat, I said I she should get some sleep for her next show tomorrow - she replied with "go home and warm yourself up! Nice meeting you and take care of yourself" and gave me another hug before I left.

Cristina will have all the time in the world for you, so down to earth.
I don't know who any of those people are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Used to live in London and worked in Covent Garden so met various people in passing. The two that stick out most in my memory (for some reason?) are Piers Morgan (don’t you know who I am attitude, though he stopped short of actually saying the words) and Jodie Marsh (bargain basement version of Katie Price!) who walked round with a sour face on until someone asked her for a picture and she literally became all teeth and tits...and bright white teeth they were!

Met H from Steps too while working there - cheap skate! 😂

Have also met various members of various members of 90s pop groups though they weren’t the HUGE ones you’d likely remember.

In most recent years, hung out with Brian May at an anti fox hunting demo which I attended with my work place. That was awesome - he comes across as very genuine.

Also, met some of the stars of RuPaul’s Drag Race! Bianca Del Rio (absolute wit! Hilarious and willing to take time with you), Bob the Drag Queen (miserable witch clearly wanted to be else where), Laila McQueen (the complete antithesis of Bob - absolutely adorable!), Sharon Needles (hilarious! We danced and she groped me, apparently my breasts were impressive! 🤣), Alaska (seemed over it, going through the motions...).

I shared the air with Michelle Visage too once 😂 She went into a store just as I was leaving but we had a chat about it on Twitter later on and shared our purchases!

Reactions: 1
I shared the air with Michelle Visage too once 😂 She went into a store just as I was leaving but we had a chat about it on Twitter later on and shared our purchases!
I went to a Michelle Visage book signing and she was so sweet, hugged us and complimented my outfit.

I mean, is it difficult to google Abbey Road? What a mega mean thing to do, if you don’t want to give directions just tell them to google Abbey Road and point in the general direction, fgs
Began to find her mean after she admitted to punching a few boyfriends, and laughed it off. The press didn’t really take it seriously. Cliche but imagine if that was a man!

Reactions: 6
You don't have to know them 😂 Simple as, really. I didn't know who the mystery man was which turned out to be a total disappointment. We all have a different version of celebrities, so let it be.

Reactions: 9
Liev Scrieber. From Ray Donaovan. I was at a farmers market in Malibu while travelling LA. He was with his kids buying herbs at the stall I was at. I didnt want to bother him for a photo as he was with his kids. But I really wanted to!
I am SO jealous!! I love Ray Donovan and his beautiful Boston accent 😍

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.