Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My boyfriends dad used to own a restaurant in Winchester and Jack Dee worked there for a bit, quite a few years ago. Apparently he’s lovely but obviously this was before he was famous and even mentioned my Bfs dad in his autobiography 🙂

Reactions: 2
Oooh ooh I've thought about this for ages and think it might be David Mitchell married to Victoria Coren. What threw me was the book signing but he has written a couple of books.
I’ve met David Mitchell and Victoria Coren and she definitely wears the trousers in their relationship. The poor man looked terrified of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah heard Rylan is lovely too - which makes me so happy. Heard Rochelle is lovely too but Holly not so much.
I met holly when she stayed at a hotel I was working in. She wasn't at all friendly, quite dismissive and distant. The complete opposite of how she portrays herself :( . Also met Keith lemon... very quiet man, obviously didn't want to talk to anyone. And he was without bandage ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Met Jared Leto/30 Seconds to Mars at a meet and greet at a festival years ago when I was about 16. Was so disappointed as I'd spent about 3 hours queuing, and Jared was wearing huge aviator sunglasses and had his hood up so could barely see him. He said nothing, not even a 'hi.' His bandmates were nicer though.

Saw Domhnall Gleeson at a pub in Ireland last year but was too afraid to say hi, love him though!

Saw Bob Geldof In London but looked like some people had already stopped him to chat which he seems to do so obligingly.

Some second hand encounter from friends:

One friend saw Mark-Francis and Victoria from Made in Chelsea getting the TUBE in London lol. Apparently they looked very confused.
A friend met Aidan Gillen when he came into her shop, he was super nice and chatty.
My sister met Louis Walsh on a flight, he was nice lol, but my sister is young and pretty...
Apparently James Corden is not such a faithful gentleman... ahem.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I met holly when she stayed at a hotel I was working in. She wasn't at all friendly, quite dismissive and distant. The complete opposite of how she portrays herself :( . Also met Keith lemon... very quiet man, obviously didn't want to talk to anyone. And he was without bandage ;)
years ago one of my best friends told me how another friend of hers who is in artist management had slept with hollys husband (then boyfriend) after she met him at tv show her artist was appearing on (he was in tv production of some sort) they had a bit of a fling - apparently he was known for being a bit of a player at the time. She said he was v attractive but a complete arrogant prick.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
-Met Kylie & her then boyfriend (I couldn’t tell you his name but it was about 1989) on the Orient Express. She was so tiny even to me then, but very lovely & friendly. Had a long chat with my parents.Her boyfriend just seemed amused by her being recognised.
-The Format while they were touring with All American Rejects 2006. Staying at the same hotel. Sam Means was cool & chatty. His musical knowledge was amazing. Nate was very very weird. Would only let people sit on his right, took his shoes off and drank ALOT. (Met him again in 2015, more chatty but generally very moody).
-My best meet has to be Gillian Wright, who we met after panto in Malvern (staying at same hotel) She was so lovely, chatty and genuinely interested in talking to us. (She has been poorly the week before, so would have understood if she hadn’t been up to talking to people).
I didn’t expect to like her so much, even just talking to her she had an amazing star quality about her.
-Amy Childs - so sweet and actually really nice to talk to.
-Sam Fox - rude and generally very unpleasant.
-Terry Pratchett- he was doing a book signing and was very very rude to everyone in the queue when it came time to sign their books. Very odd experience. People we chatted to about it afterward were as shocked as we were.
-& finally for those interested lol Chris and Sarah before the allegations. At Forest holidays. Sarah was super chatty and friendly, Chris very quiet and kept fidgeting lol
Didn’t Terry Pratchett develop Alzheimer’s? That might go to explain his impatience & rudeness. His books are so good.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t Terry Pratchett develop Alzheimer’s? That might go to explain his impatience & rudeness. His books are so good.
This is a real possibility. I met him years before anything came to light in the press, but who knows how long he suffered for.
I still like to think of him as a decent guy.

Reactions: 4
So funny every time someone is desperate to know who it is then it ends up being such a disappointment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So funny every time someone is desperate to know who it is then it ends up being such a disappointment 🤣
I'll never understand people who come onto these threads with gossip then tell half a story until everyone starts begging LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.