Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how does he come across? I met him in Viper Rooms in Sheffield in the early hours so I'm sure you can imagine what he'd been up to prior 👃
They just seem off their faces even though they’re not! Shaun looks bloody weird nowadays!

Reactions: 1
Met Ricky Hatton in a pub. Couple of years ago. He’s got his demons with drink I think and he was having two pints at a time. Got a picture with him cos my dad likes him. He was very quiet but not unfriendly.
I was on a flight with Ricky Hatton about a month ago, was very quiet (and sober) didn’t even recognise him but my husband did. He didn’t draw any attention to himself at all but was friendly

Reactions: 2
We’ve had a few at my mums hotel over the years - Gary Barlow was one of the nicest I’ve ever met.

Also let the Obama’s at a function (do they count as celebrities?) and they were lovely beyond words.
Must have been amazing to meet the Obamas! I especially love Michelle.

Sat next to Zoe ball in a cafe. She was with a colleague so I pretended to work and listened in on their entire conversation. She was absolutely lovely, down to earth and full of kind, helpful advice to her younger colleague.

Reactions: 10
I was on a flight with Ricky Hatton about a month ago, was very quiet (and sober) didn’t even recognise him but my husband did. He didn’t draw any attention to himself at all but was friendly
That’s good (that he was sober) in all fairness it must be 3 years ago now I met him.

I served Greg Davies once when I worked in a 24 hour petrol station, I live in the back of beyond in Wales so I wasn't expecting it at all and literally went 'omg why are you here??' He was lovely, kept apologising because he made me go back around the shop 3 times because he forgot stuff (it was after midnight so we served through a window) and had been to see Rhod Gilbert do a show nearby. speaking of Rhod, my aunt was also on his work experience show, the one with the OAP coach trip and said he was wonderful, really genuine and lovely man and proper got stuck in with everyone even when they weren't filming

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I served Greg Davies once when I worked in a 24 hour petrol station, I live in the back of beyond in Wales so I wasn't expecting it at all and literally went 'omg why are you here??' He was lovely, kept apologising because he made me go back around the shop 3 times because he forgot stuff (it was after midnight so we served through a window) and had been to see Rhod Gilbert do a show nearby. speaking of Rhod, my aunt was also on his work experience show, the one with the OAP coach trip and said he was wonderful, really genuine and lovely man and proper got stuck in with everyone even when they weren't filming
Continuing to be glad that Greg Davies is as nice as he seems, he’s one of my absolute favourite comedians, I’m so glad he isn’t a twit.

Reactions: 18
I met Simon Webbe around 10 years ago. He tried to chat me up until I told him I had a boyfriend. He definitely assumed his “stardom” would woo women into bed.

I met Bradley from SClub 7 at Butlins of all places! He made a very leery comment about my boobs so I didn’t speak to him after that.

Have also met Konnie Hoq and Lisa Snowdon- both very sweet and down to earth. Met Niall from 1D in our local pub years ago when they were right on the cusp of fame. He was just a very sweet, quiet young lad who seemed a bit overwhelmed by lots of women wanting photos with him. He’s obviously coped with stardom very well though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where is used to work I served, Zoe ball and Norman cook ( long time ago) , Chris Eubank, des lynham, jimmy Hill. All very lovely.

I’ve also met most of the Brighton and Hove Albion squad who were all lovely, particularly their goalkeeper Matt Ryan! 😍

Reactions: 2
I've met Danny Dyer and can actually surprisingly say he was a lovely guy.

I met Katie Price and Peter Andre once, at the time they were together. He was doing an autograph signing, and me being a young fool went a long with a picture and CD I had of his for him to sign. I was stood in the queue for hours, and then KP decided that she had enough of not being the centre of attention and the signing was over. I was literally the next person in line to see him, and I told the security guard that I had travelled from Southampton to Leicester to meet him (sad but true), and could he just sign my picture. He went over to Pete, Pete stood up to come over to me - until KP pulled him back and shouted at me “no more autographs”. They stood up and walked past me, then in my rage I screamed at her “at least my huge tits are real you effing slag!”.

Total low blow but my god did it make me feel good.

Safe to say, 15 years (ish) later, she is still the devil IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I met Katie Price and Peter Andre once, at the time they were together. He was doing an autograph signing, and me being a young fool went a long with a picture and CD I had of his for him to sign. I was stood in the queue for hours, and then KP decided that she had enough of not being the centre of attention and the signing was over. I was literally the next person in line to see him, and I told the security guard that I had travelled from Southampton to Leicester to meet him (sad but true), and could he just sign my picture. He went over to Pete, Pete stood up to come over to me - until KP pulled him back and shouted at me “no more autographs”. They stood up and walked past me, then in my rage I screamed at her “at least my huge tits are real you effing slag!”.

Always thought she would be vile and this has proven it.....

Reactions: 5

🤣😂🤣

I’ve quite offen seen KP driving in and around Brighton- couldn’t miss her in her bright pink Range Rover!
She drove so far up my cars arse she may as well been in the car with me - no wonder she’s had lots of driving convictions!

Reactions: 11
Just a few I have seen/actually met:

Patsy Kensit - we were queuing at a food counter and the assistant didn't know who was next so went to serve Patsy when I was actually next - Patsy said "oh no this lady is first" gesturing at me. This was in about 2004/5?

Ulrika Jonsson - I see her nearly every morning in the local supermarket. Always really friendly to all the staff, and I have heard she is absolutely lovely.

Anton Du Beke - Well, it was my sister that went and spoke to him, but I was with her. He was having lunch in The Wolseley. Couldn't have been nicer. Chatty and posed for a photo with my sister.

Michael Caine - My Dad met him many years ago. Thoroughly nice man.

Nigella - I met her at a book signing and I was so star struck! I had tweeted that day saying I was going to meet her and I had no idea what to say, and I was nervous etc... She tweeted back saying something about not worrying about it. When I turned up and she realised who she was making the book out to, she actually remembered tweeting me! She is absolutely adorable and it made me love her even more!

Lauren Laverne - Reading Festival before she really got big in TV, but after she was in Kenickie. seemed ok, posed for a photo with my ex bf who really fancied her lol

Gemma Cairney - one of the nicest people ever. So upbeat and infectious.

Reactions: 10

I love you for shouting that. 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I may Joe Lycett in marks and Spencer and he was so lovely, funny and chatty
He’s hilarious 😂

I once met Scarlett Moffat in a Spanish airport and was on the same flight as her, she flew alone and didn’t speak to anybody, took selfies. Once we landed I asked for a photograph with her, she said ‘not while I look like this’ even though she took selfies. She was really rude. I was surprised by how short and thin. This once once she gained a few pounds too.

Does anybody know who happy Halloween is speaking about? Please message me as I’ve been trying to think all day
Scarlett is chip wrappers already!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Davina McCall. Face like a slapped arse whenever I've seen her. Sat next to her and her (ex) husband in pub once. I spent the whole evening earwigging their conversation (was a great night for my husband). She spent most of it worrying how fat she looked (she is tiny, scrawny) and him trying to convince her she was fine.
He’s gorgeous. He must have got fed up with her moaning. It’s funny, she worries about looking fat but doesn’t care about her huge conk!!! 🦜

• Angry
Reactions: 3
The Beckhams, he smells amazing, she is actually lovely. This was when he was with united and Brooklyn was a toddler, queuing behind them in the food hall at marks and B had cheesy whatsits that my daughter wanted and V made him share. They used to visit neighbors of ours and one rainy day we had a knock on the door and a suited guy told us we’d left our car windows open, I looked at the black people carrier with the side door open and they were both smiling at me, I looked a right woman 😂
I used to work for BT and in the days before mobiles Take That , amongst others, would do reverse charge calls to their management, obviously I would have a little sneaky listen in!
Anthea Turner, so lovely and prettier irl
Sue Johnston (royal family & brookside) was our neighbor, very down to earth, ordinary and approachable.
Dan Aykroyd, smelt amazing and dead friendly, he asked his driver to take our photo for us, he is tall and broad.
Meg Mathews, sat on the table next to her earwigging 😂 swears like a docker, smoked like a trooper and sun damaged skin like an old leather handbag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.