Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I am undercover

Chatty Member
I met Jeremy Kyle all the way back in 2010 and he was actually very polite and forthcoming, if you can believe it!!

Also met Westlife a couple of times in the mid 2000s. I had to sing in front of them for my first meeting, I was barely out of my pre-teens. As soon as I started to sing Kian sniggered and Shane glanced over at him and followed suit. Shane then said that they were both laughing at something they'd heard earlier but I doubt that was true. Luckily Mark and Nicky were really encouraging and kind, they were both so lovely and made the whole experience worthwhile. The ironic thing is that Kian was my favourite member at the time! Safe to say he isn't now šŸ˜‚

The pro wrestler Kurt Angle was also really lovely and happily stopped for a photo even though he seemed like he had somewhere to be.
i met jezza Kyle too - he was absolutely lovely and bought me a jƤger bomb šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
I have met James Martinā€¦ very recent.. a lot taller than expectedā€¦ was in a bit of a rush not aloof, he comes across as more friendlier on the TV

Robbie Williams - lovely man before he was married offered to buy me a drink.. I declined šŸ˜‚

Lance and Lawrence Stroll šŸ˜‚

Pete Waterman and quite a lot of SAW acts back in the day apart from the one right at the top of my bucket listā€¦ Rick Astley šŸ˜Œ

Asor

Sarah Hadland (from ā€œMirandaā€). I worked in a shop and she was simply horrible! Canā€™t stand to see her face.
Marvin Humes: Not much of a talker which is fine. He said his name was Markā€¦ yeah right.

• Wow
  • Haha

yankydoo

Chatty Member
On our wedding day a couple of weeks ago we bumped into Bill Nighy and got a photo with him. He was lovely and was dressed very smart. Looks exactly the same in real life as he does on screen.

• Heart

Little Fluffy Clouds

Ugly
Jimmy Saville - I'm 47 now but was 17 ish, in Blackpool. He had done a charity thing. He was stood outside with a group of young children near horse shoe bar. Got his autograph though he made my skin crawl. Major bad vibes.

Rolf Harris - prior to the Saville. Me and bro got took to show at Preston Guildhall, waited backstage with mum. Autograph again but no vibes though really disgusted he another bad one.

I know Liam Gallagher is a bad un. I had a friend who was related to Liza Ghorbani. Met her mum and one of her other sisters (decent people). Liam does not give a f about his daughter Gemma and made that family life hell. Cannot say more but he is a c u next Tuesday.

Nick Knowles - in my past life I spent a lot of time at BSB (British Superbikes) 2015 to 2016. Nick was in Shakey Byrne's garage one day, he gave major ick too. Arrogant, icky and just did not enjoy his presence.

David Moyes - not a personal meet though he met an old friend of mine and enjoyed her "company" whilst happily married (I know it takes 2 but we don't always know)

Good

Keith Flint Prodigy - RIP Keith. Sterling all around bloke. Followed him via Prod, Glasto 95, various gigs and met him and got hugs and kiss at BSB 2016. He managed a team. ā¤ Him. Bumped into him in my rave days at Hippodrome club too, just top geezer.

Zac Foley EMF - sadly now deceased but I won tickets to see Adamski at Ritz In Manchester in my youth. EMF new, Derry signed baseball cap I bought, I crushed on Zac and even had his home address in Cinderford we wrote a while in innocence but he sadly committed suicide.

Keith Duffy - worked at a shithole place in Lancs that had awards for best place to work (bought) he visited. Handsome in real life and I got geeky starstruck once with him but got good vibes.

Jimmy Carr - Southport convention centre. Lot smaller than thought but funny man and had a laugh.

Sean Lock - as above but different venue. Sadly, RIP again.

Carl Fogarty - decent down to earth

Shakey Byrne - as above

Im rambling but it's been mostly random but JMO. ā˜®

Think more but my 2 puccenworth x
Forgot to add in

Ugly

Katie price - have posted yonks ago but a long time ago when I was married went to Sandals Exuma with ex-h.

Returning guests and you get white glove dinner service if returning guest. A Sandals host, upon my curiosity told me how much they despised Katie price and the whole her being banned thing was wholly down to her attitude

Bahamas Royal resort. Lovely guy who worked there and our table was p bland so got all the gossip through him. Circa 2013. She got a ban anyway and refund as long as she did not return..

Reactions: 7

princessmaire80

VIP Member
I was hoping that too šŸ˜‚
Ant is very distant and almost cold with how he comes across whereas Dec is totally the opposite, warm, friendly and engaging.

I once met Sir Ian McKellen. He came into my school to give a little talk to the drama students. Had really piercing eyes. I got his autograph for my Nan. He signed it ā€œBe goodā€, not realising it was for her šŸ¤£

• Haha

Skinnylike

I can't remember if I've said this before and can't be bothered to check but my mum met Leo Sayer in a bar and he was really lovely

lorenzo_vee

I met Jeremy Kyle all the way back in 2010 and he was actually very polite and forthcoming, if you can believe it!!

Also met Westlife a couple of times in the mid 2000s. I had to sing in front of them for my first meeting, I was barely out of my pre-teens. As soon as I started to sing Kian sniggered and Shane glanced over at him and followed suit. Shane then said that they were both laughing at something they'd heard earlier but I doubt that was true. Luckily Mark and Nicky were really encouraging and kind, they were both so lovely and made the whole experience worthwhile. The ironic thing is that Kian was my favourite member at the time! Safe to say he isn't now šŸ˜‚

The pro wrestler Kurt Angle was also really lovely and happily stopped for a photo even though he seemed like he had somewhere to be.

Reactions: 6

thunderlightningx

Kimberley Walsh, Nadine Coyle & Nicola Roberts - Absolutely lovely
Sarah Harding (RIP) - Quite rude, she was only interested in seeing the girls she'd met previously, this hurt me for a v. long time (I'm a huge GA fan) and took me ages to get over until I watched her on CBB.
Liz Hurley - a bitch.
Liz Hurley is so hot but can imagine sheā€™s awful

Reactions: 5

Dianne

Chatty Member
I checked in next to David Beckham at an air port once! My jaw dropped to the floor when I realised it was him.

Hunnyangel

I met Jake wood at Costco during lockdown there was a huge queue we were waiting to go in and he just went and took his place in the queue really nice guyā€¦.. also met joe pasquale a few times he really is lovelyā€¦ he performed at hopton holiday park when I was a child. Also met Duncan goodhew my mum has a pic somewhere at pontins I believe when I was a child. All really nice ppl

Last edited:

House of Tea

VIP Member
For anyone who may be interested in Ronan Keating, we used to drink before the football at the pub opposite the old Riverside studios. They used to film /broadcast some pop tv show over there - cant recall the name. Apparently one day Danni Minogue was said to be there so my mate Dave the Plumber sent me over to get her autograph. As I approached the door was blocked by Ronan Keating. To which.. yet again I surprised myself I remarked.... get out of my way you talentless midget!
Why not just say excuse me?

Reactions: 4

Lovegossip

When I was a young kid under 10, I went to a Really wild show convention and met Chris Packham and Terry, I remember both of them being really chatty and lovely to us kids, they brought along a selection of small animals to talk about and hold

I also met Spike Milligan at a church fete, he was handing out raffle prizes, again I was very young

I met Robert Powell in a London pub around Covent Garden with our work mates for an after dinner pub crawl at Xmas around 2007 is, everyone wanted pics and he was happy to oblige

Reactions: 4