Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Doesn’t Nicola McLean have 2 boys called striker and goal post or something.

Jamie Oliver’s kids have very extra names don’t they 😂
edit
Poppy Honey Rosie,
Daisy Boo Pamela,
Buddy Bear, and
Petal Blossom Rainbow

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lars Guinard

VIP Member

edit
Poppy Honey Rosie,
Daisy Boo Pamela,
Buddy Bear, and
Petal Blossom Rainbow
Why does ‘Pamela’ seem the odd name in that list! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

LittleMy

VIP Member
Hopefully Buzz and Rex don’t meet. All we’d need is for Woody to show up and it’d be a Toy Story reunion. 🙄

I don’t like any of those names tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Im not a fan of Tom fletchers Buzz and Buddy. Its also odd considering their last son has a normal name, Max.

Reactions: 14

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Channing Tatum’s daughter is Everly which I absolutely love.

Not a fan of Rex, which is Stacey Solomon’s baby’s name. If I heard it shouted my reaction would be to look for a labrador not a child!

• Heart
Let's not forget Bear! As if that name isn't extra enough on it's own, to put it with the surname Payne. Bear Payne. Just no 🤦‍♀️ I find it bizarre they want to keep him hidden but have given him a name that will definitely make him stand out. Odd

• Haha

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Think people just try their hardest to be original...

Mexx is absolutely awful (Tex Mexx?)

• Haha

smg658

edit
Poppy Honey Rosie,
Daisy Boo Pamela,
Buddy Bear, and
Petal Blossom Rainbow
Jamie also has a kid name River Rocket Blue Dallas

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Jm564

I like Rex!

I really don’t like the names Ronnie and Reggie and they’re getting increasingly popular at the minute.

Reactions: 13
Celeb names are a tricky one, I get that some people are just so ‘extra’ they want their kids to have that vibe too, but what happens when that bubble bursts and you’ve got a grown ass person working in IT with the name Salad Pooh Bear Triangle Star or something? You’re either really confident in your fame lasting or you’re delusional and don’t care about your kids right to a private life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Did anyone see Marnie simpsons logic behind naming her son Rox?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Moment
Apparently it was originally’Rox Starr’ but her fella put his foot down 🙈

once worked with a guy who had worked in an inner city comp and had a student named ‘Sineado’ after her mum’s favourite singer Sinead O Connor...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

TheBabyIsAsleep

Ben Affleck's daughter is called Seraphina which I think is beautiful. Also like Emma Willis daughter's name Trixie and FleurDeForce's daughter is River. Not names I'd ever use but think they are nice. 😊

I hate most of the Kardashian kids names: Dream, True, North, Psalm, Saint etc. Although oddly quite like Stormi (again not that I'd personally use it 😆)

The YouTuber HollyVlogs recently had a baby and called him Cloud and think it may be the most ridiculous name I've heard for a while 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Boredofyou

Channing Tatum’s daughter is Everly which I absolutely love.

Not a fan of Rex, which is Stacey Solomon’s baby’s name. If I heard it shouted my reaction would be to look for a labrador not a child!
I'd look for a dog or a dinosaur

Reactions: 8

Smca53

VIP Member
I like Chrissy Teigen & John Legend’s two, Luna and Miles. Not totally common but also normal so they can have a normal life if they want to.

Reactions: 8

Luce0331

VIP Member
I feel weird about Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively naming their daughter James, I’ve always thought of it as a male’s name? Maybe because my brother is a James!

Reactions: 7