Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Channing Tatum’s daughter is Everly which I absolutely love.

Not a fan of Rex, which is Stacey Solomon’s baby’s name. If I heard it shouted my reaction would be to look for a labrador not a child!
Agree, don't like Rex defo a dogs name

Reactions: 4

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Haven't see a thread on this, hope it's ok?

What celebrity/infuencer baby names do you love AND hate?

Really dislike Marnie Simpson's baby name Rox, Brooke Vincent Mexx and Liza Prideaux Orlando.
Really like Anna Williamson's sons name Enzo

Reactions: 4

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Doesn’t Nicola McLean have 2 boys called striker and goal post or something.

Jamie Oliver’s kids have very extra names don’t they 😂
edit
Poppy Honey Rosie,
Daisy Boo Pamela,
Buddy Bear, and
Petal Blossom Rainbow
Personally I blame Bob Geldof .....

Reactions: 3

Buffy

Through my job I met a girl called Candida 😳
I’m sure that’s the name of the fungus that causes thrush.....

• Haha

Death2unicorns

Jem Lucy’s daughter is called tyleya, it’s tattooed on her face, and she’s also confirmed before it begins with T and she made it up herself, lol

Becks2j

Amber Rose has just called her baby boy Slash Electric Alexander Edwards, poor kid, does anyone else find that really selfish? Basically she’s named the baby with herself in mind, cos it sounds cool to her, no consideration for the child at all
Sounds like a serial killer 😱

Keepitw0nky

Chatty Member
Cara Loren’s kids names bother me, I think it’s because I feel like she’s named them to fit with her Instagram theme more than for the actual child. Hanes (I don’t mind too much) Arrow and Echo.

Haven't see a thread on this, hope it's ok?

What celebrity/infuencer baby names do you love AND hate?

Really dislike Marnie Simpson's baby name Rox, Brooke Vincent Mexx and Liza Prideaux Orlando.
Really like Anna Williamson's sons name Enzo
agree with you on those

Reactions: 2

Horatio

VIP Member
I haven’t seen this name come up yet but Rafferty is a pretty awful name and doesn’t flow off the tongue that nicely imo. Especially considering his siblings all have fairly normal names... and then Rafferty?!

He also didn’t inherit his father’s bone structure.
This is Jude Law’s son we’re talking about right? I agree on the bone structure. He looks a bit like his dad but has his mothers face shape. Unlucky for him because young Jude Law was truely beautiful.

Back on topic... I don’t like the name Rafferty myself. It sounds so posh and like a toff to me.

I know someone mentioned zowie Bowie (useful way to remember the correct way to pronounce Bowie - rhymes with Zoe!) But it’s amuses me he spent his teenage years asking to be called ‘joe’ which couldn’t be more different (so normal).... and now he goes by Duncan Jones. Got to respect him for using his dads real surname and not cashing in on ‘Bowie.’

QOD

I’m sure it’s Ritchie, I remember someone on here saying she accidentally revealed it in one of her photos.
Could be but that’s the now excuse partners name too. Surprised she called her daughter Polly vos that’s so sweet.
Id have bet on something un-eek

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I used to have a book as a kid with all sorts of weird facts in and one page was full of weird celebrity baby names. Can’t remember who it is now but one celebrity had called their kid Moon Base, which I thought was weird. Apple was on there too. As a kid I thought it was cool. Now I think, poor girl!

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Myleene klass latest baby ‘Apollo’ I love as I love greek mythology
Hate ‘Sunday’ as a name sounds ridiculous and cardi b’s kid ‘Kulture’ 🙄
Let us not forget Gwyneth named her first child Apple..
I love an unusual name but they always have to take it a too far. Not sure for what purpose
Completely agree!