Celeb baby names

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't see a thread on this, hope it's ok?

What celebrity/infuencer baby names do you love AND hate?

Really dislike Marnie Simpson's baby name Rox, Brooke Vincent Mexx and Liza Prideaux Orlando.
Really like Anna Williamson's sons name Enzo

Reactions: 4
Ben Affleck's daughter is called Seraphina which I think is beautiful. Also like Emma Willis daughter's name Trixie and FleurDeForce's daughter is River. Not names I'd ever use but think they are nice. 😊

I hate most of the Kardashian kids names: Dream, True, North, Psalm, Saint etc. Although oddly quite like Stormi (again not that I'd personally use it 😆)

The YouTuber HollyVlogs recently had a baby and called him Cloud and think it may be the most ridiculous name I've heard for a while 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ben Affleck's daughter is called Seraphina which I think is beautiful. Also like Emma Willis daughter's name Trixie and FleurDeForce's daughter is River. Not names I'd ever use but think they are nice. 😊

I hate most of the Kardashian kids names: Dream, True, North, Psalm, Saint etc. Although oddly quite like Stormi (again not that I'd personally use it 😆)

The YouTuber HollyVlogs recently had a baby and called him Cloud and think it may be the most ridiculous name I've heard for a while 😬
Agree with River! It's beautiful

Reactions: 1
Cara Loren’s kids names bother me, I think it’s because I feel like she’s named them to fit with her Instagram theme more than for the actual child. Hanes (I don’t mind too much) Arrow and Echo.

Haven't see a thread on this, hope it's ok?

What celebrity/infuencer baby names do you love AND hate?

Really dislike Marnie Simpson's baby name Rox, Brooke Vincent Mexx and Liza Prideaux Orlando.
Really like Anna Williamson's sons name Enzo
agree with you on those

Reactions: 2
Myleene klass latest baby ‘Apollo’ I love as I love greek mythology
Hate ‘Sunday’ as a name sounds ridiculous and cardi b’s kid ‘Kulture’ 🙄
Let us not forget Gwyneth named her first child Apple..
I love an unusual name but they always have to take it a too far. Not sure for what purpose

Reactions: 6
Myleene klass latest baby ‘Apollo’ I love as I love greek mythology
Hate ‘Sunday’ as a name sounds ridiculous and cardi b’s kid ‘Kulture’ 🙄
Let us not forget Gwyneth named her first child Apple..
I love an unusual name but they always have to take it a too far. Not sure for what purpose
Completely agree!

I think if I were famous I would be tempted to say my child was called some ridiculous name but really they would be called something different to give them some form of anonymity.

As a teacher I have met many children with names that I initially thought were ridiculous but you end up getting used to them and it starts to seem normal.

I do like soft sounding names so I think looking at the above Enzo is lovely but I don't like the x sound in Mexx

Doesn’t Nicola McLean have 2 boys called striker and goal post or something.

Jamie Oliver’s kids have very extra names don’t they 😂
edit
Poppy Honey Rosie,
Daisy Boo Pamela,
Buddy Bear, and
Petal Blossom Rainbow

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Doesn’t Nicola McLean have 2 boys called striker and goal post or something.

Jamie Oliver’s kids have very extra names don’t they 😂
edit
Poppy Honey Rosie,
Daisy Boo Pamela,
Buddy Bear, and
Petal Blossom Rainbow
Why does ‘Pamela’ seem the odd name in that list! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I used to have a book as a kid with all sorts of weird facts in and one page was full of weird celebrity baby names. Can’t remember who it is now but one celebrity had called their kid Moon Base, which I thought was weird. Apple was on there too. As a kid I thought it was cool. Now I think, poor girl!

Good post! I hate all the kadashian kids names with a passion. Maybe not so much penelope but the others... I mean True?? Really? And yes Mexx.. Its like a cleaning product

Reactions: 5
I used to have a book as a kid with all sorts of weird facts in and one page was full of weird celebrity baby names. Can’t remember who it is now but one celebrity had called their kid Moon Base, which I thought was weird. Apple was on there too. As a kid I thought it was cool. Now I think, poor girl!
Frank Zappa named his kid Moon Unit Zappa. Maybe that's who you're thinking of. She has a sister, Diva Muffin Zappa.

• Wow
  • Haha
I feel weird about Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively naming their daughter James, I’ve always thought of it as a male’s name? Maybe because my brother is a James!

Reactions: 7
I’m ridiculously interested in knowing Amy Child’s sons name ...

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see Marnie simpsons logic behind naming her son Rox?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Moment

Reactions: 1