Cecilia Blomdahl (Sejsejlija)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2639.jpeg
Interesting and correct comment on one of her recent reels, I doubt she’d take any notice though - there’s quite a few comments of this nature

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2974668Interesting and correct comment on one of her recent reels, I doubt she’d take any notice though - there’s quite a few comments of this nature
Doesn't surprise me. How can you live 10 years in a country and barely speak a word of the language? It's quite shameful, honestly.
---
Didn't her mother also say they've only been to Svalbard once? It might be normal in their culture, but they don't seem very close.

Reactions: 6
Doesn't surprise me. How can you live 10 years in a country and barely speak a word of the language? It's quite shameful, honestly.
---
Didn't her mother also say they've only been to Svalbard once? It might be normal in their culture, but they don't seem very close.
Her mother, despite speaking perfect English, not speaking much Portuguese left a bad taste in my mouth. Every bit as bad as English people moving to Spain and only being able to order a beer after ten years. I didn't warm to her parents, they seemed quite aloof and unfriendly. Reminded me of the families who send kids to boarding school while the father earns a fortune/scams the tax system then they retire thousands of miles away from family and friends, which is a big red flag in itself. I think cecilia was working hard on that video to make her relationship with her parents look warm and close. The parents looked as though they were just showing a visitor around their local area. I can't see Christopher being relaxed in their company, and I bet he's not what they had in mind for a son in law. The whole thing made me a bit sad. Cecilia would be better off getting a proper job than faking family videos like that.

Reactions: 7
Cecilia's Dad was discussed a bit when this thread first started. He appeared on Uncover Boss (tv show 2012). Have no proof, but he seems quite sketchy. The mum didn't come off likeable on Cecilia's vlog imo. Also seems odd they aren't speaking Portuguese, given they've lived there for 10+years.

Reactions: 4
Cecilia's Dad was discussed a bit when this thread first started. He appeared on Uncover Boss (tv show 2012). Have no proof, but he seems quite sketchy. The mum didn't come off likeable on Cecilia's vlog imo. Also seems odd they aren't speaking Portuguese, given they've lived there for 10+years.
I've just read about her dad further back in this thread! Pretty pleased with myself tbh, their dynamic was the epitome of that kind of family where he works like mad and was never around for the family, the mother was a lady who lunches and the kids were looked after by an au pair (probably paid minimum wage and taken advantage of at every turn). I didnt warm to the parents while watching the video and I like them even less now! Amazing that she hasnt seen her mum for over a year when the mum is retired and Cecilia does what she wants. I thought the fake squealing about the pear lamp showed the complete lack of anything to talk about in that video.

The hairdresser should have tied her and the mother to their chairs and then lopped 6 inches off Cecilia's hair and given her a fringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gunnar Bloomdahl https://news.cision.com/stena-line-ukie/r/undercover-boss-gets-ferry-good-insight,c3089339

I have not watched any of Cece's videos.
I have met Swedes and I'm surrounded with Swedes (my partner and his family), the Bloomdahls behaviour in Portugal is shameful and such disgrace. Swedes pride themselves on ”Jantelagen”
”Tro inte att du är bättre än oss” which means ”Don't think you are above than everyone”.

Not talking about wealth is a courtesy and that's Jantelagen.

That's why I think they never want that kind of lifestyle in Sweden to be just humble and unnoticeable. They want to live larger than life and show it off to the world.
See how Cece got her skills 😎😜

I'm not surprised if they had tax evasion and other shady bankruptcy or money laundering going on.

I also agree I can't stand her large forehead and fake British accent. She reminds me of Teletubbies 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Anyone want a trip to Svalbard to hang with her and the dog for a day?
What would she do to entertain her lucky guest? Make a cuppa, walk onto deck into the Midnight Sun, screech their may or may not be a Polar Bear in the distance, run up to the vet for Grim's teeth cleaning, hop into truck, make a quick trip to the Coop Supermarket showing how expensive groceries are, then back home just in time for a vlog rewatch, of the Northern Lights, whilst discussing how hectic & busy life really is.

• Haha
What would she do to entertain her lucky guest? Make a cuppa, walk onto deck into the Midnight Sun, screech their may or may not be a Polar Bear in the distance, run up to the vet for Grim's teeth cleaning, hop into truck, make a quick trip to the Coop Supermarket showing how expensive groceries are, then back home just in time for a vlog rewatch, of the Northern Lights, whilst discussing how hectic & busy life really is.
Would there be time for a manicure? She loves that. And hopefully a visit to Kristoffers new storage facility/place of safety.

• Haha
Reactions: 2