Cecilia Blomdahl (Sejsejlija)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't cope with the fake British accent she's doing again! Seems like she's been privileged her whole life and not really had to lift much of a finger. Makes me laugh she must go outside to set the camera up, then walks out on to the balcony as if it's the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The fake british accent đŸ˜‘đŸ˜‘ why??

Ps. She is such a bland boring person. Im sorry but her style is boring her persona is boring and she does nothing per day. She is like very non inluencal person đŸ˜† like she only got the yt "fame" cause she lives in svalbard. Thats only interesting thing about her..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her Portugal vlogs are a bust. Think of all the incredible places she could take the viewer. Various areas showing the culture, food, night scene, arts, Obidos an incredible hilltop village, Setubal Peninsula stunning cliff backed beaches, Evora a historical medieval town showcasing unbelievable architecture, The Minho traditional villages & wilderness trails delight. Yet she stays at her parents home, makes her coffee, has a swim, eats, works out, & includes a sponsor AD whilst she rambles.
A total waste to showcase so much, yet does not a damn thing. LazyAF.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree! There is so much of Portugal she could showcase! Yet she just films herself prancing about on the balcony, making coffee and a few drone shots! Basically the same as Svalbard minus the snow. Films herself doing a taste test of some cream cheese on a burnt bagel! Riveting stuff!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Agree! There is so much of Portugal she could showcase! Yet she just films herself prancing about on the balcony, making coffee and a few drone shots! Basically the same as Svalbard minus the snow. Films herself doing a taste test of some cream cheese on a burnt bagel! Riveting stuff!
she's boring and lazy. clearly doesn't want to put any effort into doing anything but HAS to vlog it.

clearly that thumbnail is what's driving views

I havent been following Cecilia in forever, and it seems i havent missed a damn thing. Still rehashing the same old 4 video ideas over and over. She truly is stuck in a groundhog day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its actually quite funny. Shes not showing anything interesting about portugal. Only her mocking around at her parents villa being boring as. I find it intriguing she thinks people actually wanna see her pointless rants about nothing and her showing absolutely nothing. Like it doesnt even cross her mind to actually try some content. Just her boring and bland at her parents villa.

Reactions: 5
Its actually quite funny. Shes not showing anything interesting about portugal. Only her mocking around at her parents villa being boring as. I find it intriguing she thinks people actually wanna see her pointless rants about nothing and her showing absolutely nothing. Like it doesnt even cross her mind to actually try some content. Just her boring and bland at her parents villa.
Because she's a one video kind of channel. There's no continuity, you don't get excited for the next video... you see one video and find it interesting and that's it. Maybe you get curious and watch another one or two, but then understand that you've seen it all and move on. She's not even interesting as a person, so there's nothing to make you come back to her channel. I, honestly, think her views are from one time viewers and from the algorithm playing in her favour.

They went to Miami on holiday and showed hardly anything ! It was mostly about the cafe near the hotel and the breakfast/ sandwiches they had there !

Reactions: 3
So what pays her bills? If she's a full time content creator and he gave up work to work for her, where is the money coming from? She has no content, are they living off her family money?

So what pays her bills? If she's a full time content creator and he gave up work to work for her, where is the money coming from? She has no content, are they living off her family money?
She's probably some sort of trust fund baby

Her mother clearly doesn't approve of her living in Svalbard.

Probably not too keen on the boyfriend either. He's nearly as old as they are.

• Haha
Her mother clearly doesn't approve of her living in Svalbard.

Probably not too keen on the boyfriend either. He's nearly as old as they are.
she posted on IG and tiktok that he's 47 this year. she's 34. that's not that far of a gap

Reactions: 2
She finally took our advice and actually showed some of Portugal instead of filming herself prancing around in the pool. The house is lovely - am slightly jealous! She'll be back on Svalbard soon....cue rinse and repeat!

Good on ya Cecilia, finally showed a bit of Portugal, some is better than none. It really is rinse & repeat with her though. Either she's lazy or she just has very little creativity & foresight regarding what makes for an interesting vlog.

I find it irresponsible she's showing off her parents house so in depth. They aren't public figures/youtubers who put their life online.