Cecilia Blomdahl (Sejsejlija)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was he serious when he said his favorite quality about her is that she's quiet? 🤣🤣 Wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

His views on marriage don't exactly inspire confidence.
He doesn't want to get married and he doesn't want to marry her.
---
And then one of the things he likes about her is that she gets things done.
That says it all.
He's so inert.
---
She definitely wants to get married.
She's wasting her time.
It's not that he doesn't want to get married cause I understand a lot of people don't, but he doesn't even seem enthusiastic about their relationship. He could not seem less fussed about her if he tried and it's so painful to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
oh my.. am late to da party! I am currently watching her and I came here to say what she's doing is all about making money. I can't stand her endless consumerism. A shame for being Swede. 😤
---
I’m annoyed she’s currently liking and commenting on one of my favourite accounts Mentour_pilot He’s an airline captain who has a lot of informative videos about aviation and crashes etc. He is a fellow Swede though. I hope she doesn’t end up using him for clout as he’s a really nice guy who makes brilliant content! Edited to add: he’s got 1.76M subscribers on YouTube compared to her 783K View attachment 2730056
Oh my, thanks for pointing this out. I will not know that it is her on the comments. I'm a fan of Petter too (Mentour Pilot) Petter will not collab with her - duh.. 🙄 dull girl 🤣🤣 She has no plane to fly with, she can only dream.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Christofer seems the type who enjoys his own company and would be quite happy being om his own. I can never fathom how these two got together.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I found her channel a while back and loved it at first. But after a bit you realise that every video is exactly the same and as beautiful as their location is, even that level of beauty can tire when it's repetitive shots over and over.

It amazes me she manages to retain so many followers. She seems totally stuck in a rut with her content.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I found her channel a while back and loved it at first. But after a bit you realise that every video is exactly the same and as beautiful as their location is, even that level of beauty can tire when it's repetitive shots over and over.

It amazes me she manages to retain so many followers. She seems totally stuck in a rut with her content.
A lot of people I watch start off quite well...until their content seems repetitive (after watching many of their vlogs). They should listen to constructive criticism instead of blocking & or removing comments. I think the key take away for many is to watch a few, every so often. Or rotate other channels. It seems like hit or miss with Cecilia, with more miss than hit imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christofer seems the type who enjoys his own company and would be quite happy being om his own. I can never fathom how these two got together.
there’s a lot of long winter nights in Svalbard. Seems more like companionship a lot of the time

I was watching Anton first in Svalbard, he did a better job than Cece

YT algorithm suggested her channel, after skimming, fast forwarding her 3 videos, I can't stand her. Especially she keeps on waving her flag as Swede, shame on her.

I'm sure his new workshop will be his place of solace. why else would he need a couch in a hang out corner?

I'm sure his new workshop will be his place of solace. why else would he need a couch in a hang out corner?
Can you please enlighten me how they are in a relationship when Kris always checks out.. in a daze whenever they have conversations. His lazy way of answering "hmm.. uhh.." is not so Scandinavian at all 🤣🤣 He's like a big brown bear.

• Haha
Can you please enlighten me how they are in a relationship when Kris always checks out.. in a daze whenever they have conversations. His lazy way of answering "hmm.. uhh.." is not so Scandinavian at all 🤣🤣 He's like a big brown bear.
they are in a relationship because she says so. And for the most part I think he just does whatever she says.

• Haha
they are in a relationship because she says so. And for the most part I think he just does whatever she says.
😂
100 percent^ Maybe he isn't around her as much as it seems, hence being able to tolerate her in smaller increments. Or he's just a really patient human. There doesn't seem to be any chemistry between them, what do you all think?

I think they are both lazy - match made in heaven. No need to make efforts as long as they eat junk, sleep, coffee coffee coffee and greeeem! Rinse Repeat, no words needed. The only highlight per month of their lives is constant consumerism. (It's like those home edit girls acting like grown ups, I can't 🙈🙈).

• Haha
I was watching one of her older videos from a couple of years ago to see if there has been any content evolution (nope) and C&C were having their cabin renovated so had been given the use of a friend's apartment to do laundry.

That whole scene she spent the time going on about how the apartment was not that great, that it was old school, that there are much nicer apartments in Svalbard now.

I always thought she was okay, now I don't think I want to watch her videos anymore even if I wasn't already getting bored of them. Left such a bad taste in my mouth.

Reactions: 7
I was watching one of her older videos from a couple of years ago to see if there has been any content evolution (nope) and C&C were having their cabin renovated so had been given the use of a friend's apartment to do laundry.

That whole scene she spent the time going on about how the apartment was not that great, that it was old school, that there are much nicer apartments in Svalbard now.

I always thought she was okay, now I don't think I want to watch her videos anymore even if I wasn't already getting bored of them. Left such a bad taste in my mouth.
Shes snobby but she is made out of money and doesnt propably even realize that whats normal to her isnt normal to many. Her consurism is mad she just keeps ordering stuff to the island 24/7.I bet half of the stuff that gets posted to the island is cecilias😆

The relationship happened out of convenience for sure. Theres no big love story or passion. Or maybe they are both very dry and fit each other well 😆🤣 cecilia has this fake upbeat yt persona.
Why would he need separate storage space? Ot makes zero sense and such waste of money. Why not own less they allready have a house in very remote island. He just probs wants to get away from her and enjiy the silence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Shes snobby but she is made out of money and doesnt propably even realize that whats normal to her isnt normal to many. Her consurism is mad she just keeps ordering stuff to the island 24/7.I bet half of the stuff that gets posted to the island is cecilias😆

The relationship happened out of convenience for sure. Theres no big love story or passion. Or maybe they are both very dry and fit each other well 😆🤣 cecilia has this fake upbeat yt persona.
Why would he need separate storage space? Ot makes zero sense and such waste of money. Why not own less they allready have a house in very remote island. He just probs wants to get away from her and enjiy the silence.
she does seem to keep the island postal service in buisness!

Just started watching recently, I am now watching today’s Portugal vlog. I think she looks ridiculous wearing those massive Chanel sunglasses and they probably cost her £500! She’s trying to channel her inner Hollywood star I think 🤔 she’s too full of herself.

Wow - her parents really are loaded.
I just looked at her instagram.

She got her hair cut. Well - about half a centimetre off.
GIRL - YOU NEED A FRINGE.

She is in dire need of a shorter length and a goddamn fringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6