CBS Oprah interview - Meghan Markle & Prince Harry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean the same half sister who changed her surname to cash in on Meghan's fame? Reliable source šŸ˜‚
The fact that they keep on bringing Diana up is creepy AF. First I donā€™t get the Diana worship, she was a nice lady but she had a ton of issues. Second, yes his mother died but he is not the only one who has lost a parent so at this point itā€™s just for pity points.

I have no problem with wanting to have a quiet life, after all his aunt Anne has a pretty low key life for someone whoā€™s mother is the Queen. That being said you canā€™t pick and chose which rules of the monarchy apply to you based on preferences. They could have easily had a private wedding, no titles bestowed on them, and has a low key life where they only appear as family to the royals.

Reactions: 5
What else do you want her to do? Literally Royal life is showing up to charity events, ribbon cutting of parks and keeping quiet the rest of the time. The highlight of the Queens year is going on vacation - to Scotland! Also there is a difference between the heir and the spare. Margaret was always allowed to do more then the a Queen. Look at Charles and his life, the man wasnā€™t allowed to marry whom he wanted and his passion is gardening and waiting for his mom to die. God knows what Will is into, probably moving rocks from one end of the palace to another.
I only came here to read! But this made me laugh out loud! I mean I'm team Liz but I do wonder does Charles think šŸ™„ oh Hello mummy still alive I see šŸ¤£ he's been waiting on that seat forever!

I only came here to read! But this made me laugh out loud! I mean I'm team Liz but I do wonder does Charles think šŸ™„ oh Hello mummy still alive I see šŸ¤£ he's been waiting on that seat forever!
Glad we can get some laughs out of this whole drama Rama. I bet for the last 20 years Camilla has been writing ā€œI hope this is the year you become kingā€ in Charlesā€™ birthday card.
I was hoping the Queen will come out with a giant Q tip and say ā€œAs it turns out Harry you are not a Windsor!ā€.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She knew exactly who Harry was! She's been obsessed with his mother since she was a child
Im Just a normal girl. If I met a prince and was dating him .. I would have read etiquette rules .. especially before meeting HRH Queen Elizabeth

Reactions: 5