Cats The Musical Movie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read that they used a body double for Taylor Swift part. But she only on screen for 7 minutes in total, is that correct?

Yel

I just read that they used a body double for Taylor Swift part. But she only on screen for 7 minutes in total, is that correct?
It's a cg heavy movie I'm sure they used a double just to limit the amount of set time for swift. She just comes in for one song, then is in a couple more scenes for seconds.

I skim watched it, only watching the full version of memories and it's even worse than the trailor suggested.

Has Tom hooper or anyone else involved commented? The CG is so unfinished and rough, floaring bobble heads and lots of glitches.

Reactions: 1
It's a cg heavy movie I'm sure they used a double just to limit the amount of set time for swift. She just comes in for one song, then is in a couple more scenes for seconds.

I skim watched it, only watching the full version of memories and it's even worse than the trailor suggested.

Has Tom hooper or anyone else involved commented? The CG is so unfinished and rough, floaring bobble heads and lots of glitches.
Where did you watch the film? You can dm me.

I loved it......I loved the musical as a kid but I can see how someone who doesn’t love the stage show could find it weird

I loved it......I loved the musical as a kid but I can see how someone who doesn’t love the stage show could find it weird
I have to say I think that's where a lot of the snark has come from. Non theatre goers. I regular theatre goers are a not better at suspending belief. We've seen people as cats before. My issues with it were not appearance but much more towards orchestration and choreography

Reactions: 1
I have to say I think that's where a lot of the snark has come from. Non theatre goers. I regular theatre goers are a not better at suspending belief. We've seen people as cats before. My issues with it were not appearance but much more towards orchestration and choreography
I must admit I missed seeing some of the classic choreography- I think it’s just where I was dancing along in my bedroom many years ago!

We've just downloaded it as my daugthers been asking to watch. It's not as terrible as I was thinking but we are only up to the second song.

Last edited:
Imagine the cat goes through all that effort and just die instead of being reborn.