Cats The Musical Movie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was horrifying, least it's going to put loads of children off having cats so other wildlife will win 🐦

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It’s the worst thing I’ve seen in a long time 😖 so many things wrong with it. Why is the Judy Dench cat wearing a fur coat? What size are these cats? They keep growing and shrinking based on the set 😂
Why can’t Rebel Wilson be in a movie without falling off something?
How bad does Jennifer Hudson need this Oscar for singing “Memory”? Her voice is wonderful but it’s not right for the song at all 😣
But most importantly: why did anybody think this was a good idea?

Reactions: 4
What in the fresh hell is this?!
I feel like I’ve dropped a tit load of acid.
This is beyond weird!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The cats are like mouse size and they have human teeth! It's weird! Will be giving this a miss!

I genuinely don’t get why everyone is finding this so “scary” or “terrifying”

Everyone I’ve seen comment is being so dramatic.

It’s a load of people dressed as cats. The movie is cats. What do people expect? Am I missing something? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thats creepy af. Not a film im going to be seeing. The only thing i know about Cats is from the advert that was on a video i had as a kid of the stage show. I didnt like that.

I think the reaction is ott as well. But the cgi and changing scale in each shot makes it seem a bit odd. I loved my video of the stage show when I was a teenager. I used to get up at 5am to watch it before school 😂😮. Should be good

But most importantly: why did anybody think this was a good idea?
It's strange how it got this far. They must have tested the "ground breaking CGI" on people before going ahead with it. People thought that sonic was bad, until this.

Now I'm wondering how many hundreds of millions were spent on this. 200, 300 or more 🤪. Razzies all round. I bet Taylor is trying to backpedal on doing a song for this.

It’s a load of people dressed as cats.
If it was people dressed as cats it would be fine, but it's the CGI that is off and makes it unnerving. As everyone says it's the uncanny valley.

I agree the final thing won't be as bad as the scene switching makes it look worse. I'll probably watch it when a cam version is leaked online that misses all the fine (in technical terms) detail.

I am so not digging Jennifer Hudson in this. I’m not a fan anyway but hearing her screaming out Memory was like nails in my brain. No thanks.

Reactions: 2
I'm not of a nervous disposition and im a big animal lover but honestly this really puts the shits up me, it's like a cheese dream 😨

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one excited to see this 🙈😂.
I just hope they have kept rum tum tuggers original song when I went to see it again a few years back they had tried to update it to a rap kind of song which completely ruined it for me. Also can they duck off keep casting James cordon in stuff that bloke pisses me right off

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one excited to see this 🙈😂.
I just hope they have kept rum tum tuggers original song when I went to see it again a few years back they had tried to update it to a rap kind of song which completely ruined it for me. Also can they duck off keep casting James cordon in stuff that bloke pisses me right off
Yes to the James Corden thing! Thought I was the only one who can’t stand him!

This trailer and this cat video are why I'd never have another one

I am so not digging Jennifer Hudson in this. I’m not a fan anyway but hearing her screaming out Memory was like nails in my brain. No thanks.
She has a great voice but it’s so not right for Memory...she is angling for that Oscar so transparently.