CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy going to her for relationship advice?!
Fancy going to her for advice about anything!

She's so bleeping clueless 😂. The build up to sex is fun because anticipation, and sometimes the deed itself is tit because if you're a heterosexual woman you possibkyh have some talentless jackhammer of a man giving you three minutes of disappointing thrusting, not because you're asexual for fucks sake.

God someone shut her up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s really pushing that queer label isn’t she

She’s also now angry at articles about women being catcalled, because that doesn’t happen to her…so that makes her not a woman? 🙃 Who wants to put a bet on her coming out as non-binary in 2022?

Does she expect the article to have a disclaimer at the end saying N.B. Catcalling doesn’t happen to all women 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

The fact I have never been catcalled has not once made me question whether I am a woman or not.

Her life as the perpetually offended about everything must be exhausting.

Reactions: 19
The fact I have never been catcalled has not once made me question whether I am a woman or not.

Her life as the perpetually offended about everything must be exhausting.
I've never been catcalled either, probably because I have a face like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle. However, since my femaleness is not contingent on a male response, I am quite confident that I am, in fact, a woman.

She is so full of tit it's not even funny. Supremely unintelligent, marinated in wokeness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've never been catcalled either, probably because I have a face like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle. However, since my femaleness is not contingent on a male response, I am quite confident that I am, in fact, a woman.

She is so full of tit it's not even funny. Supremely unintelligent, marinated in wokeness.
This post is a thousand times better than anything Cathy has ever written in her life. Perfect.

Reactions: 10
She keeps posting critical stuff about identity politics without irony, when she's the one desperate to slap multiple labels on herself and her entire worldview is shaped by identitarianism. Zero self awareness.

Reactions: 7
She keeps posting critical stuff about identity politics without irony, when she's the one desperate to slap multiple labels on herself and her entire worldview is shaped by identitarianism. Zero self awareness.
Literally, these were on her story today and now I think it’s her personal goal to troll me 😑 How does she not get it?!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I've followed Ayishat Akanbi for a while and I'm sure she's also posted about people like Cathy's use of the word "violence" too.

It's fine to start to change your opinion and lots of people are moving away from the woke, cancel culture thing to a more nuanced view, but I don't think Cathy even realises she's a massive hypocrite.

Reactions: 6
Ok, I’d consider myself fairly conscious of the privileges I have (and those that I don’t) in my life. But is it a thing for white women specifically to ostracise Disabled women?

Genuinely asking - if anyone else from a minority group said something like that, I’d self examine, but this is Cathy who’s aiming to make a living from being outraged by everything

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Ok, I’d consider myself fairly conscious of the privileges I have (and those that I don’t) in my life. But is it a thing for white women specifically to ostracise Disabled women?

Genuinely asking - if anyone else from a minority group said something like that, I’d self examine, but this is Cathy who’s aiming to make a living from being outraged by everything
I think there's an argument that disabled folks in general are ostracised, invalidated or condescended to by abled folks as a norm, intentional or otherwise. I am not aware of white women specifically being an especially pervasive group though? But perhaps Cathy's circles are mainly white, so her experience is that? Idk. I do remember reading about early feminism being quite focused on abled bodied white women though and not expanding to other intersectional identities, so it might also be in reference to that and its legacy? I'm spitballing here and also have a massive headache so anyone with more knowledge or insight feel free to correct me!

If you're not already, Nina Tame is a great account to follow for disability content and activism. She says it how it is and is just trying to live her best life, whilst advocating for positive change.

Reactions: 4

Living with the same condition as Cathy, generally I’ve never been ostracised. I have disabled friends too, some with dwarfism and some with various other disabilities. As far as I’m aware we’re all getting on ok in life and like everyone else we come across the occasional hole from time to time but none of us ever get outraged like Cathy.

Reactions: 8

I wonder whether her feeling ostracised is in part because she's insufferable as a person. If she's anything like she is on Instagram, in real life, I would avoid her like the plague.

• Haha
I think there's an argument that disabled folks in general are ostracised, invalidated or condescended to by abled folks as a norm, intentional or otherwise. I am not aware of white women specifically being an especially pervasive group though? But perhaps Cathy's circles are mainly white, so her experience is that? Idk. I do remember reading about early feminism being quite focused on abled bodied white women though and not expanding to other intersectional identities, so it might also be in reference to that and its legacy? I'm spitballing here and also have a massive headache so anyone with more knowledge or insight feel free to correct me!

If you're not already, Nina Tame is a great account to follow for disability content and activism. She says it how it is and is just trying to live her best life, whilst advocating for positive change.
I second this, absolutely love Nina!

Cathy could never.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.