CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me of Pandora Braithwaite in the Adrian Mole series (showing my age here!) who was woke before woke was even a thing. Her best friend was a "black disabled elderly lesbian", if I remember correctly!
Except Pandora was Oxford-educated and spoke four languages, while Cathy can barely string a coherent sentence together despite her coveted journalism degree. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow her latest post.. an up skirt pic of her on the toilet supposedly showing stuff she uses to get by in the day. Why not just show the footstool, nobody needs a picture of your nether regions, even if you’re wearing underwear!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly I’m at a point where cringe every time I see her stories now. She literally begs for interaction, for followers, for attention, for free stuff. I actually cannot stand it 😂

Reactions: 9
OMG someone in her 'straight as duck' town said they liked her profile 🥴 She's been out as queer for about 2 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow her latest post.. an up skirt pic of her on the toilet supposedly showing stuff she uses to get by in the day. Why not just show the footstool, nobody needs a picture of your nether regions, even if you’re wearing underwear!
She's probably dying for this pic to get reported so she can go off on one about ableism and discrimination.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG someone in her 'straight as duck' town said they liked her profile 🥴 She's been out as queer for about 2 minutes
I’m really trying to figure out where she lives. She’s definitely really close to me but can’t be in my town or I’m sure I’d have seen her around especially as we have kids the same age. 🤔

Reactions: 3
Is she trying to say that the person who liked her content was coming onto her? Or that it’s such a straight laced town, that they don’t watch the news or have the internet, and as such, have never heard of wondrous social justice warriors like Cathy before?

Reactions: 2
She really just bleeping hates everyone doesn't she - my "straight as duck town", where she obviously knows everyone and their opinions and political stances by pure looks and psychic guidance.
She's just very tiresome, she is forever superior and everyone else may as well just give up as they'll never reach her standards.

Reactions: 8
What a surprise she wanted kids because she's a self-absorbed hole.
That is an awful reason for wanting children! And to admit it??

Her girls look like lovely kids. Hope they don't have too hard a time with her as their mum!

• Heart
What a surprise she wanted kids because she's a self-absorbed hole.
She wanted to ‘mould them’, it’s sad to say that’s exactly what she’s doing with her no doubt daily indoctrination of all the wrongs in this world.

Reactions: 5
To be honest, I think it's quite "brave" to say on instagram that she wanted to have kids just because she needed to be loved... Lots of people feel the same and don't dare saying it in front of an audience. The problem is, now she has realised/admited it, she still seems to be an aweful/selfish/needy mum.... I understand why somehow Mariama seems to be a bit ashamed of her

Reactions: 6
I honestly can't believe that "lots of you" want her to do an "ama" about being poly.

Does she think she is the first person ever to be poly?

Reactions: 7
I honestly can't believe that "lots of you" want her to do an "ama" about being poly.

Does she think she is the first person ever to be poly?
I think a poll would have been more telling on whether anyone was asking you Cathy.

• Haha
I can’t stand the way she posts people’s DMs on her stories. You asked if people wanted to see certain content, then blast them on your stories when they are honest and say no? I find her so embarrassing 🥴

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.