CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she's had loads of responses from trans people, the ultimate woke prize.
It doesn’t even make sense for her to take advice on a trans persons experience. They changed their name due to changing gender etc not just deciding on a childish whim that they might want to be called something different and expecting people to be receptive to how ridiculous a notion it is

Reactions: 8
Why does she changer her pronunciation and accent from middle class english to almost a black London youngster twang? Or is it just me? The way she speaks seems to definitely change.

Reactions: 7
Why does she changer her pronunciation and accent from middle class english to almost a black London youngster twang? Or is it just me? The way she speaks seems to definitely change.
Because she hates that she’s white and had a comfortable middle class upbringing!

Reactions: 13
My take on Cathy and I'm trying to word this nicely...is that she knows she isn't very attractive and that she probably does get fetishised a lot because of her disability when it came to men and not actually found attractive in the way she would have wanted ...which is tit for her definelty...but I think that's why she's so angry and keeps changing what she's all about...suddenly now she's queer, name change etc, insta name change etc etc

Reactions: 9
I could be wrong but is £200 in a posh hotel in London not ridiculous? I’d be lucky to get a night in a standard hotel in Glasgow at that rate

Reactions: 2
It won’t matter... she’ll only moan it wasn’t accessible enough/cis het male owned/not enough sultanas in scones/too many rude people/the queen wasn’t there to greet her. Someone needs to warn the hotels of London that Cath’s on her way!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I could be wrong but is £200 in a posh hotel in London not ridiculous? I’d be lucky to get a night in a standard hotel in Glasgow at that rate
I would think so but I don’t stay in hotels v often to know because I’m a home bird 😂

Reactions: 1
I would imagine she's not so subtly looking for a freebie... Booking.com and pretty much any other accommodation site have filters where you can search for these exact criteria...

Reactions: 9
She's on the beg for a freebie. She can stay somewhere decent in London for £200 a night but "posh with a pool" is a stretch.

Reactions: 11
So her latest revelation is that she’s polyamorous 😂 😆 and she has lots of partners on the go who you won’t find tagged on her Instagram .. !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God it’s cringe. Queer, polyamourous, wants to change her name. Whatever next? I guarantee she’ll be non-binary next week, either that or a born again virgin 😂

• Haha
"I consider myself Polyamorous no matter who or how many people I'm dating"

Zero Cathy. We know it's zero.
I’m shook she apparently cheated on her partners as well. She has the most repellant personality ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m shook she apparently cheated on her partners as well. She has the most repellant personality ever.
I’m sure I remember her being super judgy on her ‘sincare Sunday’ thing she did if people admitted to cheating though?! But she seems almost proud to be mentioning it on her most recent post :sick:

Reactions: 8
She lives in a fantasy world where she somehow has all these sexual partners despite an atrocious personality and being a single mother to two disabled children.

Now she's trying to be cool with her basic af teenage music taste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.