CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ironic that she is adamant that one disabled person can’t speak for a whole community, yet that’s what she tries to do so often
I thought I was going mad there…
Absolutely this! Same condition as her and I don’t even agree with what she says about that. I’ve had this argument on other groups with disabled people attempting to silence anyone and everyone else except themselves. A bit like how our parents that raised us etc are ablest and have no knowledge on the condition and therefore should be banned from the groups. She’s definitely one of those types.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
it must be exhausting trying to be that woke all of the bleeping time. No wonder she’s miserable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If the person who originally bought the story to cosmo, is fine with the journalist choice. The people sharing their story are comfortable and happy with the journalist choice, what is the problem?

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised she’s addressed this Cosmo business on IG stories when she could quite easily have monetised her trauma by writing exclusively about it on Patreon (just like she did with the ‘my hairdresser called me a m*dget’ drama) 🤣

You’ve missed out on making a few quid there Cathy, or are those endless ‘ad/pr’ skincare products and advent calendars keeping you afloat now?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i can‘t wrap my head around the nonsense surrounding her whole cosmo ‚issue‘. So much bitterness and ignorance,wasted energy. Aaarrgghh i haven‘t followed her for a while now so why do i hate stalk....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but why even is this cosmo thing any of her business ??
Bitter cos they didn't ask you hun?

Reactions: 9
Aye, even in these tokenistic times she's too mediocre to get a proper writing job.
Her writing and lengthy IG monologues are over-articulated drivel. It’s like she tries so hard to use big, clever words and you can almost see her tripping over herself trying not to say anything that her followers might pick her up on (heaven forbid she might come across as anything other than woke!). I genuinely fail to grasp her point of view sometimes because she puts her views across in such a convoluted, rambling way. It’s no wonder she gets so few paid writing jobs, her writing is dire.

Reactions: 14
Her writing and lengthy IG monologues are over-articulated drivel. It’s like she tries so hard to use big, clever words and you can almost see her tripping over herself trying not to say anything that her followers might pick her up on (heaven forbid she might come across as anything other than woke!). I genuinely fail to grasp her point of view sometimes because she puts her views across in such a convoluted, rambling way. It’s no wonder she gets so few paid writing jobs, her writing is dire.
Yep, she has absolutely no finesse, and in this social media driven age being concise is key.

I also find she piggybacks on other people's content. Her Comic Relief commentary was a less eloquent rip-off of other disabled Instagrammers with bigger followings.

Reactions: 10
I love that "queer" is now such a nebulous, meaningless term that anyone can co-opt it as another identity label to marginalise themselves and lift themselves above reproach.

"Polyamorous", like she can get one duck with thay personality let alone multiples.
Queer polyamorous.....Jesus christ this girl is a joke!! Now she can find more things to get offended about.

• Haha
I love that "queer" is now such a nebulous, meaningless term that anyone can co-opt it as another identity label to marginalise themselves and lift themselves above reproach.

"Polyamorous", like she can get one duck with thay personality let alone multiples.
HAHAHAH of course she’s polyamorous. I thought it was ethical non-monogamy the other day, aren’t they different things in the realms of dating?

Also, I’m not sure if anyone has experienced this, but I’ve noticed that the men who crop up on dating apps claiming they’re polygamous are really (sorry to say it) quite unfortunate looking. They’ll usually say they’re into kink and hate tories too. Nothing wrong with the latter of course but it’s such a type of person, I can’t almost predict what their bio will say before I’ve read it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HAHAHAH of course she’s polyamorous. I thought it was ethical non-monogamy the other day, aren’t they different things in the realms of dating?

Also, I’m not sure if anyone has experienced this, but I’ve noticed that the men who crop up on dating apps claiming they’re polygamous are really (sorry to say it) quite unfortunate looking. They’ll usually say they’re into kink and hate tories too. Nothing wrong with the latter of course but it’s such a type of person, I can’t almost predict what their bio will say before I’ve read it!
Every poly man I know has more girlfriends than teeth. You wouldn't touch them with a stolen fanny.

I thought this image summed it up quite well 😂.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.