CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am confused about this polyam confessional of hers, that she had been polyam since 2020. I had run out of pins to stick in my eyeballs earlier this year and had nothing better to do, so I joined one of her Insta lives. It was definitely this year as we were in our new house, anyway she was blathering on about this date she had been on with someone who wore a cowboy hat and cowboy boots who was poly and this was his only downfall and she didn't know enough about it and she basically insinuated that it was a bad thing about him. Now she says she started dating someone in March 2020 who was poly. Blah.

Reactions: 7
Being "poly" and "queer" are absolutely meaningless claims when you ain't getting any.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if I’m being ignorant but she won’t date cis het men- so would she date a cis bi man? Or a trans het man?

Reactions: 4
Sorry if I’m being ignorant but she won’t date cis het men- so would she date a cis bi man? Or a trans het man?
I think that's exactly what she means, it's incredibly odd. On a daily basis I am baffled she can manage to bag one date, let alone several, with such a dire personality.

Yeah… I’m not sure it’s a good idea for her to be so fussy.

Reactions: 5
She’s the sort that would absolutely love to date a trans person because of the clout she assumes it would give her.

Reactions: 10
The blue hair, how many more stereotypes does she need to tick off :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The blue hair, how many more stereotypes does she need to tick off :rolleyes:

She’s going to moan like duck about how often she needs to redye it for it to stay bright 🥴🥴🥴🥴 speaking as someone who also moaned like duck when she had bright pink hair and eventually gave up with it 🙋‍♀️

She's so cringe. Inventing a queer poly personality for herself because she lacks any substance as a human.

Girl looks like Sonic the Hedgehog!
I think this whole 'queer/lgbt/ poly etc' image she is creating is one of the fakest, most unoriginal I have seen on social media! It's like she is a parody?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘WhAt WiLl ThE gOvErNeRs SaY’ she’s trying to hard to be ‘different’ it’s seeming more and more inauthentic. She’s going through that cycle teenagers have where they try to piss off their parents.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.