Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post on insta today promoting all her make-up artist friends who run courses and the reviews of them aren't too encouraging.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ She likes to drip feed and hint that she has a man, then a few days later she’ll allude to bring single independent female 😂 can’t imagine any man wanting a long term serious relationship with her. She is a walking red flag 🚩
So apparently word has it from GG that she does have a man but everyone in the “circle” cannot stand her, rather than be honest they keep her in the loop. They also rip the dick out of her behind her back. Saying her hair smells and that she is rotten. Well it’s very much like this. The influencers in belfast aren’t influential they are not nice people. Further more imagine having an eating disorder like PMG “the makeup artist” alive actually heard that he is the biggest coke head and cock head of them all. The way these people live it unbearable. Imagine making yourself sick to the point of loosing weight to try and get a new following. I mean slims kitchen sponsored him and he fucks half there meals away. All he does is throw his fingers down his throat. Fake fake fake fake.
people can’t be honest these days someone even Heard him say “I carry a metal water bottle so my followers who think I’m sustainable don’t unfollow me” if you think your famous your really not.
can’t wait to see what kind of turkey teeth they all end up with especially gangrene mouth MW….Fake cunts

Post on insta today promoting all her make-up artist friends who run courses and the reviews of them aren't too encouraging.
Yes because they all have an agreement “they think they are the cool kids”, and this MUA she promotes is this the one that has his claws into the tanning brand? The pallet they are about to release is actually made in China!!!!! And they are gonna flog it to the public as some premium label!!!! People wake up.
And as for a talented artist I mean I’ve seen texts of him running clients into the ground and of how he throws makeup on womens faces in the awakening realisation they ain’t good looking, and he does quite literally the same makeup on everyone.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Why does she put “no make up” on her photos when it’s fairly obvious she’s not wearing any make up?! I don’t get it, who cares? Is she fishing for people to tell her how fabulous she looks?!

That black dress she wore to the NI social media awards it made her look a size 20 and she’s supposed to be a stylist.

Reactions: 2
duck me I’ve just seen Catty Martin’s arse crack on Instagram in an outfit that resembles a 90s bin bag witch costume…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
duck me I’ve just seen Catty Martin’s arse crack on Instagram in an outfit that resembles a 90s bin bag witch costume…
Desperate doesn’t even cover it, You wouldn’t share that unless you wanted attention by showing your fat arse. Notice the delay in putting the peach 🍑 up

Could she stoop any lower, what next a seance for Halloween with that poor guy that Stephen that hung himself.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Desperate doesn’t even cover it, You wouldn’t share that unless you wanted attention by showing your fat arse. Notice the delay in putting the peach 🍑 up

Could she stoop any lower, what next a seance for Halloween with that poor guy that Stephen that hung himself.
Why? Just why would you do that? Screaming for attention would be the only conclusion you could draw from that. Is it a fancy dress party, why is her dress see through? Her dress sense/style is awful.

So apparently word has it from GG that she does have a man but everyone in the “circle” cannot stand her, rather than be honest they keep her in the loop. They also rip the dick out of her behind her back. Saying her hair smells and that she is rotten. Well it’s very much like this. The influencers in belfast aren’t influential they are not nice people. Further more imagine having an eating disorder like PMG “the makeup artist” alive actually heard that he is the biggest coke head and cock head of them all. The way these people live it unbearable. Imagine making yourself sick to the point of loosing weight to try and get a new following. I mean slims kitchen sponsored him and he fucks half there meals away. All he does is throw his fingers down his throat. Fake fake fake fake.
people can’t be honest these days someone even Heard him say “I carry a metal water bottle so my followers who think I’m sustainable don’t unfollow me” if you think your famous your really not.
can’t wait to see what kind of turkey teeth they all end up with especially gangrene mouth MW….Fake cunts

Yes because they all have an agreement “they think they are the cool kids”, and this MUA she promotes is this the one that has his claws into the tanning brand? The pallet they are about to release is actually made in China!!!!! And they are gonna flog it to the public as some premium label!!!! People wake up.
And as for a talented artist I mean I’ve seen texts of him running clients into the ground and of how he throws makeup on womens faces in the awakening realisation they ain’t good looking, and he does quite literally the same makeup on everyone.
So this really does take the biscuit for me…paddy mc gurgan has fooled you all!!! He has been on steroids!!!! We have found out he has been taking everything he can get his hands on from a personal trainer that works in the gym in east belfast!!! The personal train is believed to be called Ross masterson. It is absolutely disgusting 🤮. Fooling the public and everyone else who he has fooled along the way! Slims healthy kitchen his food sponsor which he throws in the bin as paddy has been seen in the spar near musgrave filling up on southern fried chicken and coleslaw!!!! It’s absolutely disgraceful. We are currently trying to source screenshots of the transaction between Ro and paddy in the purchase of illegal substances. A source from grindr a gay dating app has also told us that paddy Mc gurgan also early this year took the street drug “Tina” and was driving around his local city in the early hours of the morning dropping trousers!!!! What a lovely guy??? His partner ship with the tan company can’t even cover this mess up…. News papers and social sites don’t even chip back the surface to see what lies beneath I mean look at the weight loss it’s in healthy and has had that much filler and botox to try and hydrate the skin from these in healthy HABITS. Even at the launch of his new pallets he was taking coke….what a looser….come on people wake up.

Steroids used test. Decca. Tri blend.
man’s his poor trainernever thought to wonder why he sweated so much, or why his sweat smelt of cats piss….@belfastlive @thebelfasttelegraph

if you took gear to loose weight just be bleeping honest about it, don’t tell lies…..

did Cathy write this for him?

Was it the difficult break up that made him lose weight or an industry secret 🤫

So this really does take the biscuit for me…paddy mc gurgan has fooled you all!!! He has been on steroids!!!! We have found out he has been taking everything he can get his hands on from a personal trainer that works in the gym in east belfast!!! The personal train is believed to be called Ross masterson. It is absolutely disgusting 🤮. Fooling the public and everyone else who he has fooled along the way! Slims healthy kitchen his food sponsor which he throws in the bin as paddy has been seen in the spar near musgrave filling up on southern fried chicken and coleslaw!!!! It’s absolutely disgraceful. We are currently trying to source screenshots of the transaction between Ro and paddy in the purchase of illegal substances. A source from grindr a gay dating app has also told us that paddy Mc gurgan also early this year took the street drug “Tina” and was driving around his local city in the early hours of the morning dropping trousers!!!! What a lovely guy??? His partner ship with the tan company can’t even cover this mess up…. News papers and social sites don’t even chip back the surface to see what lies beneath I mean look at the weight loss it’s in healthy and has had that much filler and botox to try and hydrate the skin from these in healthy HABITS. Even at the launch of his new pallets he was taking coke….what a looser….come on people wake up.

man’s his poor trainernever thought to wonder why he sweated so much, or why his sweat smelt of cats piss….@belfastlive @thebelfasttelegraph

if you took gear to loose weight just be bleeping honest about it, don’t tell lies…..

His Turkey Teeth absolutely break me

It’s an incredible transformation. He is unrecognisable.

He buys his needles off eBay!!!!!!

what is the industry secret? he looks amazing now

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I dont think it is fair to set up a new account to post about Paddy McGurgan with no proof of what is said

Reactions: 1