Cassy Clark #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry *gcse not gsce
I think some wannabe on insta called Pac-Man filmed it, probably sucked him off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t get that advert. Where is it gonna be shown? Who the duck is gonna sit for that long and watch that mindless rubbish (apart from me 🀣) I was just waiting for the punch line! Why the microscopes, coloured water etc? Are the lashes mean to look like they are in coloured piss bottles/prescription bottles? So much to unwrap here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my life... ilash sham (not gonna change it) what the feck is going on with her unicorn head??? πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
What the actual bleeping duck have I just watched 🀣🀣 what’s that Fisher Price phone she’s pretending to speak on too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no I’ve died. Sorry Cardi B as you were

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve seen some weird adverts over the years but what fresh hell is this? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My favourite part was them girls pouring icing and food colouring into a jug and then using a gsce microscope that wasn’t turned on. How does that relate to a pair of bleeping eyelashes πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
I've just watched that car crash of a video and thought exactly the same thing!! 4 minutes of my life I ain't ever getting back πŸ™„
Why are all these girls so bleeping disgusting.

• Haha
FML WHAT THE FREAK IS THAT! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 SInce when has a 'low twerk' been part of a sales pitch? Pure fart πŸƒπŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ’¨ Guess Pyrex is the new Gucci... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the actual bleeping duck have I just watched 🀣🀣 what’s that Fisher Price phone she’s pretending to speak on too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no I’ve died. Sorry Cardi B as you were
I showed the video to my teenager (because I thought hey, maybe I'm just too middle aged and not down with the kids which is why I don't get it)...he didn't get it either, and said wtaf is wrong with her phone? and why is she trying to be some Medway version of Cardi B? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I've watched it 3 times now and every time I am just more baffled...like, who paid for it? I'm thinking it must've cost a bit, not everyone involved could have been doing a freebie. And why bother? (although to some extent you probably could say that about everything on the 'gram/ youtube!)

Her name only got out there coz her association with slaggyanne how she has the gaul to sell chinese bullk bought rubbish for that price is shocking.then again scammyanne does it with tan,cheap bulk tit cheap bottles n stickers sorted then mugs n sheep buy it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.