Cassy Clark #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims that atm her and Bill have the kids 4 days on 4 days off! I think she was meant to say Bill has them 4 days a week, Wacky Angel has them 3 days and 22 hours and she only has them for 2 hours (enough time for her to take a couple of staged pics with them to show the world how good a mother she is 🤣) and then they go back to Bill!

just delurking to say - that youtube video!! what am I watching?! 🤣

Does Shan have her own thread? I feel like she needs one 😂😂

what the Actual EFF is that?? Looks like she borrowed Cassys fake LV bag too 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
But it's OK for Cassy to have all sorts of weirdos on her page commenting on how beautiful her kids are etc? It's creepy!! And we're the bad ones if we mention anything about it!!
Sounds awful to say- but after all the tit from her Facebook- I’m not sure if this was legit?

Reactions: 2

thankme later
OMG isit Abit much for an eyelash company?

Sounds awful to say- but after all the tit from her Facebook- I’m not sure if this was legit?

I’ve never seen this before!!! They seem to like selling story’s.

Reactions: 2
OMG isit Abit much for an eyelash company?

I’ve never seen this before!!! They seem to like selling story’s.
Yeah especially cause she bought them in bulk from an online company and hasn’t designed a thing with them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My favourite part was them girls pouring icing and food colouring into a jug and then using a gsce microscope that wasn’t turned on. How does that relate to a pair of bleeping eyelashes 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That video 😂😂😂😂 who does she think she is???????? Bet caddy is gutted she isn’t featured in that lmao

Cassy ****

Also don’t think they are mates as they don’t follow each other now but no doubt in a few months they will be back and pretending like they never fell out! Can u remember when they did those lives and people were asking n they were like ‘no we would never fall out’ lies on lies on lies! Shan is about 10 and cassy is wierd as duck for hanging about with little girls when she should be a grown ass woman looking after her kids, house and business

Reactions: 7
I felt like I needed a narater to tell me what the duck was going on.

How did shan get the money to make the video, it was pure shite but must of cost .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.