Cassy Clark #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to shorten the thread title original title is #9 her house is vile,got the police on speed dial,Where’s the mates it’s been a while?
Thankyou to @keytotruth with most like lolo setting the Trent wearing mask in this covic lolo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These threads have kept me entertained for hours... oh and the names? 😫😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see her live? She said Levi is her cousin
I didn’t see that but she’s said that before lolo I think the covic has got to her head well that or the drugs lolo

Levi is a real Trent setter too lolo

Reactions: 2
Gutted I missed the live!!! Who the duck is Levi lol

GOOD bleeping LAWDDDD who has seen ilash Shan’s video on YouTube 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you hear her say 'I've not been isolating, I've been out and seen everyone so my mental health is fine' then literally 5 minutes later she said 'I don't do anything, I don't go out, I don't see anyone'.

She is a different kind of special 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I got a ban for previous thread title. It's good to be back :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Levi is ML Baker on Facebook ... can’t remember who posted it but they was friends and then one of them posted an old document about ancestry and they come up with that they was cousins

Also it’s been bothering me all night about what she said. On the live, she said that on tattle life people post photos of her children PUBLICLY with her address and things like that... and any old n once can come on here and see that??? Erm hold on a minute? All of her social media is public ... she posts photos of the girls near enough everyday and even has weird men comment but she doesn’t delete or block them!!! Also her address is visible on companies house AND there was a time when she put her address on Facebook for anyone to see!!! So I don’t think this forum is going to change anything love, you post enough of your private life as it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
GOOD bleeping LAWDDDD who has seen ilash Shan’s video on YouTube 😂😂
just delurking to say - that youtube video!! what am I watching?! 🤣

Does Shan have her own thread? I feel like she needs one 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I got a ban for previous thread title. It's good to be back :)
I wondered where you went

Levi is ML Baker on Facebook ... can’t remember who posted it but they was friends and then one of them posted an old document about ancestry and they come up with that they was cousins

Also it’s been bothering me all night about what she said. On the live, she said that on tattle life people post photos of her children PUBLICLY with her address and things like that... and any old n once can come on here and see that??? Erm hold on a minute? All of her social media is public ... she posts photos of the girls near enough everyday and even has weird men comment but she doesn’t delete or block them!!! Also her address is visible on companies house AND there was a time when she put her address on Facebook for anyone to see!!! So I don’t think this forum is going to change anything love, you post enough of your private life as it is!
Where was the live I can’t find it

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.