Cassy Clark #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought for today. So Angel was ill in December. Was it Nora virus or Covic 19?

Reactions: 5
other day another dumb comment from angle (lol).

Yes we did know about covid back in February you dumb c**t, as it was spreading all over the world including the country of origin CHINA and then the worst case in ITALY.

angle do us a ducking favour and try not to chat shit Like you know want your talking about lol

and if you have as many health conditions like you say you do, you would have no doubt ended up in hospital, so duck of back to the hole you came from!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Vomiting isn’t one of the symptoms is it or at least not a “main” one. Plus the antibodies only last a few months so it probably wouldn’t show (I only found this out yesterday)

Reactions: 1
Maybe since shan was always around cassie her on the tag well she has to see her probation officer and tht is similar to a s.w could be shans workers been showen and shan could haver tag revolked so shes opened her mouth and admitted what cassanne does to save her oan tuna pie

Reactions: 2
dont for get person what lived above shops who reported them for drug use and gangs off them out bk off shop smoking so much drugs thats all u could smell they had evidence too and complaint about her parkin on footpath or on yellow lines so all them sticking up for cassy ppl that had to suffer first hand because of cassy and her druggy mates tell them they are out order because they did not want there kids smelling the drugs or blaring music

The fly tipping she had to go and pick back up
I said this the other day but someone jumped on me lol saying it’s stock when it wasn’t it was the fly tipped stuff same amount of black sacks and everything well obvious

And no only tramps like her put packed clothing next to smelly bins FYI the bin bags that was dumped is probably full of old carpet or cut off Lino so I’m sure wouldn’t be smelly then again with that skank it probably woulda been smelly

Why would we do it private got nothing to hide truth hurts

" Angel and Benny" we are safe from the covic. Lolol DECEMBR sick and poo , say covic ! This why my family not follow these locking downs , " antibodies" lolo , safe , homegrown , healthy ! Eggs ! No more full of the poo

My children wear mask I buy more , good idea I think ?? Benny liking the cellophane , a gift

Google the covic , can catch from hair ! Buy my sombrero it is Mexican such styles you don't see ! Safe head! Covic safe lolol #anglesdelight

Reactions: 21
People in earlier threads have posted about this but you aren’t allowed to use this site for serious things like that anyway. So people are gossiping and the girl gives no fucks about what she puts on social media so she’s hardly gonna read here then cover her tracks!
Not sure what your agenda is here don’t come in saying people need to do it seriously why don’t you make your own case and go from there. Just cause people are talking about all the shit she does doesn’t mean she’s gonna stop now does it.
Don’t come on here telling people not to say their opinions on the disgusting way she goes on, and telling them to go all official. That’s not what we are here for. Her mother reads here so at the very least if she doesn’t see what her daughter is doing it’s not our responsibility to report anything at all

took the words right out my mouth x

took the words right out my mouth x
Mad isn’t it.
Newbie comes in. Stop slagging Cassy and do something about it.
Eh? No love that’s not our job plus it’s Saturday night so I’m chilling not putting a case file together ffs

Cassyanne#9 fly tipping her crap after laying on her back it’s all tattlelers fault she lost her shop her pa has just learnt how to use a mop (can’t put what I wanted to else they will say too crude or some other excuse )

Mad isn’t it.
Newbie comes in. Stop slagging Cassy and do something about it.
Eh? No love that’s not our job plus it’s Saturday night so I’m chilling not putting a case file together ffs
Defiantly I’ve realised it with a lot of newbies on the other cassy threads but us lot are always hot on it it’s probably one of cassys friends again haha exactly it’s a bluddy gossip site and the persons tryna say we aren’t allowed to gossip I can’t make sense of it

Reactions: 5
Cassyanne#9 Lost her shop, doesn’t know how to mop, fellas still unknown, her mothers like a dog with a bone-Kent police on speed dial

Reactions: 3
#9 her house is vile,got the police on speed dial,Where’s the mates it’s been a while?

Reactions: 10
Angel as now had COVIC then . Maybe she just drank out the same glass as classy cassy who needs a plastic fanny .

Where are all angels kids?

1, lives near cassy, 3, live with her, 1 in germany, cassy, wheres the 7th one???

Is any of them cassys full sibbling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.