Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bleeping joke! Looks like she palmed her kids off again and has got people round her house! Does she think she’s invincible and won’t get the virus? She angers me so much silly witch

Reactions: 1
Shock her mum has her kids !!!!!
Cassy you part time bleeping skank of a mum!!!
she literally can’t stand to be around her kids would rather be round her mates ! bleeping dirty slut

Reactions: 5
bleeping Hell!!! This witch really doesn't have a clue does she???? I am a key worker and have to attend my work every day during this pandemic and am terrified! My kids are at home with their Dad who is also a key worker but is able to work at home. I'm quite sure we'd all love to drop the kids off at our parents and have friends round!!! This has really angered me!! That bleep needs punched in the throat!!!!! And yet, still duck heads all over will lick her arse!! 😨😨 Actually fuming!!!!

Reactions: 10
And she must of gone somewhere for that sunbed? Her shop don’t have one anymore?
god this girl is a bleeping joke she seriously don’t give a flying duck does she

Reactions: 7
I really dislike her, everything she does annoys the hell out of me. What going on the world right now is really showing people true colours! I really hope people wise up to her and refuse to do busy with her anymore. This and old the drug taking, abuse towards her children, driving like a twit and parking were she wants, almost killing people with her reckless driving and crashing on multiple occasions

feel free to add other time she has been the biggest c**t this side of the world has ever seen

Reactions: 6
Let's face it we already know she smells like dead fish the rotter.
whys her head so enormous, like a spitting image puppet!

people like her will see us on lockdown for months on end. It’s been specifically said that only people you live with should be in your house and that’s it. She’s actually brain dead, she should be reported to SS she’s putting her children’s health at risk with her dumb behaviour.

Staying inside and seeing her with her mates round and going on sunbeds makes my blood boil. I think she does alot of it for a reaction on here, she knows she will get people slating her because if any normal person was meeting up with friends in this crisis they would make sure to hide it, but not this selfish twit.
She is so unbelievably vain, how has she not been cautioned over driving with a phone in her hand and keep looking at it? Surely that's worse than talking on the phone. Dumb stupid witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Her gums are black wtf 😷😷😷😷😷

Sorry but her mums just as stupid. Her mum is the one who goes on and on and on about this poxy virus and how she sanitised everything yet she’s got Cassy dropping her and her kids round all the time god knows who’s been in Cassy’s house, Cassy has been going out ..., like the girl is so fucked up!!! Look after your OWN bleeping kids Cassy you stupid little duck !!!!!! Oh no forgot you can’t have them longer than. A few days coz your mates and gear is more important to you. The girl deserves the virus the way she goes on I’m sorry to say it but she’s a selfish little duck !

• Wow
She wants to be seen as an edgy bad witch for not giving a duck about the rules imposed on her. Trouble is it’s not just harmless rebellion, she puts people’s lives in danger every time she decides to piss about on her phone in the car, invite friends over during lockdown etc etc etc. Tbh I don’t care if she wants to pretend to live off sweetcorn and peppers, lie about being minted etc, it’s funny to laugh at but doesn’t affect me. This stuff though is so incredibly bleeping stupid. Just because she has nobody in her life she’s close to doesn’t mean everyone else is happy for their loved ones to die because she felt like pouting at her phone to a song about fannies while driving.

• Heart
Why does she say she's vegan when she's not?
Why is she asking for mortgage relief when she's a millionaire Rodney?
Why is her face soooooo round? It's like she's had it pumped so full of Botox it's lost its natural structure.
What's going on with the abs? They remind me of when a rug gets annoyingly wrinkled up.
Why does she do those felt tip coloured in eyebrows on people?
Why does she record herself whilst she's driving?
Why is she popping in and out of other people's homes when we're supposed to be staying home?
Why is she such a bleeping twit? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg the abs!! I'm dying 😂😂😂😂 that's exactly what they look like 😂😂😂

Why does she say she's vegan when she's not?
Why is she asking for mortgage relief when she's a millionaire Rodney?
Why is her face soooooo round? It's like she's had it pumped so full of Botox it's lost its natural structure.
What's going on with the abs? They remind me of when a rug gets annoyingly wrinkled up.
Why does she do those felt tip coloured in eyebrows on people?
Why does she record herself whilst she's driving?
Why is she popping in and out of other people's homes when we're supposed to be staying home?
Why is she such a bleeping twit? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to have so much respect for her. But she literally does my head in now. She has a platform that she could use for so much good. She is so selfish it’s unbelievable and it shows. Like what is she doing. She’s just lost it, lost her way 100% and it’s like a spiral that’s gonna keep getting worse.

Reactions: 3
Couple hrs at work do she not think everyones waiting to go back to work but staying in to protect there self there family and other ppl weather shops open door or closed we no she will get clients to go in back im reporting this to council as well bec theres no special rule for her and asking for morgage relief when shes working he 6 figure jp business then her online clothes now in shop well council will be informed off all this and then they can inform the ppl that needs b informed selfish witch

She wants to be seen as an edgy bad witch for not giving a duck about the rules imposed on her. Trouble is it’s not just harmless rebellion, she puts people’s lives in danger every time she decides to piss about on her phone in the car, invite friends over during lockdown etc etc etc. Tbh I don’t care if she wants to pretend to live off sweetcorn and peppers, lie about being minted etc, it’s funny to laugh at but doesn’t affect me. This stuff though is so incredibly bleeping stupid. Just because she has nobody in her life she’s close to doesn’t mean everyone else is happy for their loved ones to die because she felt like pouting at her phone to a song about fannies while driving.
Yes, she comes across like a 13 year old who thinks it’s cool to rebel. But anyone over the age of 15 thinks she looks like a loser.

Reactions: 3
Shes actually selfish and vile!
Wheres she been for a sunbed...
Why has she got people in her house and who the duck in the middle of a lockdown is gonna buy her tacky cheap tit clothes!
She really is a disease and needs reporting for being out and about!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.