Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably a load of bullshit . I mean her house isn’t that big it’s not going to be a huge electric and gas bill each month lol. She’s just a pure skank showing off well trying too. Jokes on her I wouldn’t wanna be paying that much a month 🤣

Reactions: 3
She’ll be back strapping a gas canister next week. You’ve heard it here first. Rags to Riches Version 2 is on route lasses.

Reactions: 1
So according to cassy she spends 120k a year just on bills. 🤣

I doubt Richard Branson even spends that, its a bleeping pathetic thing to lie about.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The “I’m rich” act is all part of the juice plus sales pitch. It’s well known that so many women get themselves into a shitload of debt trying to look like an MLM made them super wealthy. Filtered and edited pics to make it look like the products made them flawless and fit.
Tbh I’m perplexed at how people are still signing up to MLMs in this day and age. Like 99% of information you find on then if you take 10 minutes to read up, is negative. Bio bio
So according to cassy she spends 120k a year just on bills. 🤣

I doubt Richard Branson even spends that, its a bleeping pathetic thing to lie about.
She forgets that not everyone who watches her is thick and some know more than a thing or two about money, nutrition, fitness etc

When she boasts about stupid tit, she assumes her followers are all uglier, poorer and fatter than her so couldn’t possibly know any better

• Heart
"Fake it til you make it" is one of the basic principles of Juice Plus sales. It would be the same with any other MLM or pyramid scheme. BTW juice plus hunnies get very agitated if they hear it referred to as a pyramid scheme......

Bug looks super happy, is this all sh can do to spend time with her kids, how about play with them one day, like a proper play, and do something they wanna do. They really don’t look like they are enjoying it.

yesterday she what sat on her arse on Instagram why the girls were upstairs playing, she really seems to only have kids for the gram, and can’t really be arsed to do anything with them unless it’s good for social media

Reactions: 2
Once she’s had enough of them, the migraines and gallstones will flare up and they will have to go nannies again no doubt. 😴

I was watching a documentary on child abuse once, someone on there said,
‘some of the best dressed, clean and fed children come from the most broken homes. None of them mean they are loved.’

read that again .. as you would say Zimmerman 😘

Last edited:
bleeping ate her so much. Her daughter looks sad al the time .. she often says “I’m gonna beat ya”

bleeping ate her so much. Her daughter looks sad al the time .. she often says “I’m gonna beat ya”
I feel so sad for her daughter. She deffo beats them. They look sad.

Attachments

• Heart
The way she refers to her girls as “it” all the time really doesn’t sit well with me either

Didn’t she tint their eyebrows recently as well. I’ve said from the start the kids look miserable, they look scared to death of her sometimes. At least they have each other.

Tbh I believe her when she says she loves those girls, but she loves herself more. Her wants come before their needs time and time again. They have to adapt to her, not the other way round. She’s more bothered about trying to fit in with younger, childless women I think - even when she interacts with them she sounds like their clueless teenage auntie talking to them rather than their mum

Reactions: 9
she is vile to them i feel so sad for them the older girl on her instagram looks so sad she has marks all over her arms i hope she is reading these the vile women

Reactions: 4
I truly believe bug is more of an Academic child, and is really not in dress up this bunny. I feel bug would much rather find a Corner somewhere to read a book or get out into nature and just be a kid. She looks miserable with all that crap on her face!

Reactions: 7
Her oldest girl looks so unbelievably sad. Have you ever seen a child look so unhappy? If she’s hates the camera get it out of her face. Her arms are marked. They’d be better off with their Dads family they never look tidy anymore.

Reactions: 9
she is vile to them i feel so sad for them the older girl on her instagram looks so sad she has marks all over her arms i hope she is reading these the vile women
Yeah you’re right, I think bunny is the golden child, as she is more willing to perform a bit for Cassys friends and the camera since she is so tiny still. Bug seems very anxious when she’s being filmed, like she’s afraid to do the wrong thing and spoil mums video. You barely even hear them speak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.