Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bleep knows what she is doing boot is so so deluded its frightening who in their right mind puts fake tan on when u cannot see it for her skin being heavily brown it's so unnaturally dark shes bleeping a horrible so fuckt in the head man wonder what the family are really like because watching them the look mentally disturbed if u ask anyone looking in cunty and her trail are horrible yet to see they wee girls enjoy being around bleep at all bills better fighting for those kids I have called her out umpteen times in she deletes everything including her duck up life 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Her arse looks so lumpy in her leggings on her live now 😷😷😷😷

Someone commented saying she looks like a man and a lobster 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cassy your the one obsessed with travellers 🤣🤣🤣 look back at old YouTube videos hun and then look how you talk now 🤣
One minute your a traveller and now your a Londoner and then a traveller ..... like duck off you freak

Soooo George is that Jorden
🤣

Mate her arse is so fucked it’s lumpy as duck and has a Huge fat pocket at the top

Last edited:
  • Haha
So she's doing a post office run for people's orders........ Is that essential? I think the duck not!! Also the only ones that live in her mums are the mother and 2 brothers. The rest don't live there. They're all as bad as each other. bleep needs taking out!!!

Reactions: 2
She is a ming, full of tit and doesn’t help with jp when you order from her, says she has a support group called cede and asks you to search for it, could find it and asked for her help and she just answered with yes it is! Really not helpful, I have since deleted my future orders. Capsules are great, but shakes are a waste of money.

Did anyone notice her doing her daughter's hair on the live? How annoyed she looked. Looked abit rough to me .

2AAC42CC-9082-4B03-A800-44A028C1D8E1.png

46EB1F5F-6AFA-4D40-813A-7E50051999D0.png
Roxy is another wannabe, anyone know about here? Her arms and legs are so fat, and she has just had lippo and it went horribly wrong. What is wrong with these peopleputting them self through this, not to Mention the amount of money wasted!

Last edited:
Roxy is loads prettier but acts just as desperate posting thirsty videos of her bare arse just like cassy.
Which is why they’re both single!

Reactions: 3
She is a ming, full of tit and doesn’t help with jp when you order from her, says she has a support group called cede and asks you to search for it, could find it and asked for her help and she just answered with yes it is! Really not helpful, I have since deleted my future orders. Capsules are great, but shakes are a waste of money.
what do the capsules do, are they appetite suppressants? I tried to google but can’t make sense of it. DM me if you’re not allowed to say on this thread

what do the capsules do, are they appetite suppressants? I tried to google but can’t make sense of it. DM me if you’re not allowed to say on this thread
they are fully of vitamins and minerals from fruit and veg, the boosters are appetite suppressants

they are fully of vitamins and minerals from fruit and veg, the boosters are appetite suppressants
Oops... she has a new p.a Emily wonder what happend to elle barter and the other girl the girl goes through so many people it's amazing she has any freinds how good would it he if someone knew her and came on here and told everyone shes a fake cow we all know it bit would love to see the boot exposed aswell

Oops... she has a new p.a Emily wonder what happend to elle barter and the other girl the girl goes through so many people it's amazing she has any freinds how good would it he if someone knew her and came on here and told everyone shes a fake cow we all know it bit would love to see the boot exposed aswell
she’s had a ‘headache’ for 2 days! Cue corona posts! Don’t forget she went hospital for her ‘stones’ the other day!

Love that last part of the fake PA post “if you have her number text her and if you don’t I’ll pass it over”

cassy you desperado we know it’s you 😂 fishing hoping that George or any other guy you’re desperate for asks for your number 🤣🤣🤣

Same with the private account post, bore off cassy you could tell your select few this in real life, you’re just hoping men who you’re hoping to get with request to follow you 😴😴😴😴😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.