Cassy Clark #4 Bags on the wall, she really is a tool, get up and take your kids to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really needs to get over herself. All she does all day is pose about on social media, but then claims to have body dysmorphia??

Reactions: 6
OMG her nostrils are sooooo wonky it’s so bad! As for her boxing people sucking her arse ain’t she just doing what everyone does? She always thinks she is better than others and special! She annoys me as she goes gym and Sells healthy life style yet her body was bought, she smokes and eats non vegan food when camera not on! Plus she sleeps about and I bet her minge smells as much as her egg eating breath does! If she reads this non of us are jealous you are just a fake who is selling fake tit as you are not healthy and not natural! She’s actually so embarrassing and cringe!

Reactions: 2
Kids r all of a sudden sleeping in there own beds
Really !! More like theres a man around
So fake

Reactions: 3
I have had my eyebrows done by Cassy and they took 45 minutes, however I actually love them and they have lasted really well. Im not sure how Abby's have turned out like that?

The sweaty Betty does peoples eyebrows in the same clothes she was wearing to the gym 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Disgusting still in the gym clothes yuck who the hell dose that after all that cardio she likes to think shes doing
Go home take a shower dirty or what

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.