Cassy Clark #4 Bags on the wall, she really is a tool, get up and take your kids to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah because they are so lucky and blessed to have witnessed you trying to ‘kill’ yourself, domestic violence, drugs, random men, fall outs and being taken away from their Nan and uncles whenever you fall out with them, randoms sleeping in their beds! Yeah you really don’t give yourself enough credit 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Yeah because they are so lucky and blessed to have witnessed you trying to ‘kill’ yourself, domestic violence, drugs, random men, fall outs and being taken away from their Nan and uncles whenever you fall out with them, randoms sleeping in their beds! Yeah you really don’t give yourself enough credit 😡
Hit the nail on the head!!! 👏👏

Reactions: 3
So she gave homeless man change so she says then she needed to put status up on fbook for the attention

Reactions: 9
Cunty really is deluded... tit gets better and better with each post... she is narcissistic piece of tit... I personally think that if by now her kids arent aware that people come with all different backgrounds and ailments that speaks of the lack of parenting shes doing then, in teaching her children to be aware of all kinds of people... her child doesnt understand that some people dont have a car and dont have a home.. shut up u utter mug... their father lives in a trailer ffs i think they r aware that people live in different circumstances... talking absolute tit as usual...give ur self some credit cunty and get off social media writing these ridiculous posts just to promote the fact that u have someone some change... u absolutely bleep...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well said 👏🏽

Reactions: 2
Do not make me laugh .... “my social media management” babe you don’t have bleeping management you have an a work experience girl in the shop not a bleeping management 😂😂😂😂 this girl really thinks she’s something don’t she .... my god grow the duck up cassy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do not make me laugh .... “my social media management” babe you don’t have bleeping management you have an a work experience girl in the shop not a bleeping management 😂😂😂😂 this girl really thinks she’s something don’t she .... my god grow the duck up cassy
Poor cunty she must still be suffering the side effects of them balloons.. shes talking crazy 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 1
Its typical her though, talking about materialistic things, a place to live and a bleeping car dont mean you're living your be life dumb ass. As a minimum a parent should be providing a roof for their kids but the size of the roof or the price of it is really irrelevant.
Love, happiness and health is the actual key to living your best life.
I know people who live in a 2 bed rented flat with no car and not much money and their children are the happiest I've seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You hire PA’s who can’t even respond to a simple message asking for bank details? ‘Cassy’s driving she’ll reply later’. Erm, what exactly are they for if they cannot answer the simplest business related question from a customer. This whole thing is just awkward to watch I’m cringing 🤦🏻‍♀️
She doesn’t post anything on social media to do with her business other than every couple days uploading a handful of pictures of clothes or a cheap arse brow deal. So I’m confused? Will her PA’s be taking some of the strain off of her and posting pictures of her vegetables and half nudes on her behalf? Honestly, when you think you’ve seen it all. She’s a tit show. She needs a proper days work before she requires a PA to help.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she gave homeless man change so she says then she needed to put status up on fbook for the attention
What the living duck is she on? What she give then , 20p such cuntwaffle she spews... If you wanna feed the homeless feed the homeless but as soon as you post it on social media you are only feeding your ego- duck off Cassy- go sit down you stinking disease.

Reactions: 3
Well that lasted long maybe she needs to learn how to speak to her kids without calling them names
I'm literally pissing myself laughing at this girl... did her social media management post this then... what a first class prick... hooray cunty u made it all of 4 hours and ur back posting again... what a shocker... cunty u r literally better entertainment than my sky tv package... too much laughs...

Reactions: 1
Just to let you ladies know- my management will be dealing with ALL my social media platforms for the next 5 minutes... talk amongst yourselves whilst I'm gone... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 sincerely cuntyanne xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really does think she’s famous don’t she. When is she gunna get it into her thick head that she isn’t and never will be?
like Jesus the girl has lost her mind!!! She can’t even handle people talking about her as it is imagine famous life , and she craves it so bad that sort of life it’s beyond me! I just don’t get it at all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.