Cassy Clark #4 Bags on the wall, she really is a tool, get up and take your kids to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly all these so called celebs do need to behave their self tho as we will never really know the ins and out of why caroline did what she did.. but one thing for sure I didnt c any of them coming forward making supportive statements when she lamped her old man over the head.. didnt c them saying leave her alone shes got mental health no they all stayed silent.. but now they all come forward for their own ego to put statements out there to try and cure their own conscience.. let the woman rest and cassy u need a wake up call love.. doing balloons on social media u dont care about dying.. u actively seek it by constantly going under the knife unnecessarily and doing illegal drugs and driving whilst intoxicated... but then complains about being bullied.. people couldnt say these things if u didnt openly put it out there.. behave ur self cassy and go and sit down...

When I saw that the other day I literally said to myself typical bleeping Cassy ..... 🙄🙄 always about her!!
Total bleeping embarrassment mate...

Reactions: 5
The whole “I’m scared of dying” bullshit .... clearly your not - you don’t have a fear of it at all..... coz you knew about the gir who died from a bbl yet you still went under the knife, and you tried to defend it as well which is even more funny ..... she plays on everything mental health, fear of dying , binge eating , personality disorder , you don’t have any of them Cassy your just literally a duck up and a nasty nasty person and use actually problems people suffer with to cover your arse so people feel sorry for you. Everyone in here can see right through your tit ! We aren’t stupid. You need friends like us actually telling you how it is and how to sort your life out, not be a lapdog .... not that any of us would want to be your mate .....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
funny thing is before cassy was doing juice plus she had no health problems never but when she started pushing jp to con ppl out there money she said she had what tom dick and harry had and soon as she heard off another illness what some one else had she had it too and as she use to call them her magic beans would help cure it. It was only when jp and reps was one tv for coning ppl she stopped using jp will cure to i have this illness i have that stuggle ectect i have known cassy way before she got with bill and after when cassy and bill split first time one off her mates started txting bill and cassy flipped and said how can she call her self my friend if shes trying it on with bill love u split ur friends marriage up and mover her husband into to urs its only ever ok if its cassy whats doing it bills sister can see cassy for what she is thats why she dnt like her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her and Bill were as bad as each other, I don’t know him like I know Cassy but to me he seems like a nob. After they split up and then got back together Bill was snap chatting my mate every hour of the day. Txting, snapchat, liking stuff on Facebook etc. Cassy ended up messaging my mate in the end being like ‘why you messaging my husband blablabla’ and my mate was like he’s your husband so bleeping have this conversation with him 😂😂😂 the pair of them weren’t no love story, their whole marriage was one unfaithful lie after another. And sick of hearing Bill is such a good person all the time. He’s a childish twit who would stand behind Cassy’s back while she went around trying to beat everyone up. Pair of them are a laughing stock, just because he takes his kids to the bleeping park it doesn’t mean he’s a decent human.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was the bloke that bought her the dog the married man? And what happened to the dog? The girl just irritates me I think she needs help. Can’t be healthy for your life to be that up and down. One min she’s happy loves herself next she’s depressed!

Should your “magic beans” be the better way to loose weight not fat injections ? Dear oh dear Cassy ....

Was the bloke that bought her the dog the married man? And what happened to the dog? The girl just irritates me I think she needs help. Can’t be healthy for your life to be that up and down. One min she’s happy loves herself next she’s depressed!
Her ex has the dog coz she said she couldn’t look after it. Again she used it as an accessory .... why get another dog when you couldn’t look after the first one?!

Her and Bill were as bad as each other, I don’t know him like I know Cassy but to me he seems like a nob. After they split up and then got back together Bill was snap chatting my mate every hour of the day. Txting, snapchat, liking stuff on Facebook etc. Cassy ended up messaging my mate in the end being like ‘why you messaging my husband blablabla’ and my mate was like he’s your husband so bleeping have this conversation with him 😂😂😂 the pair of them weren’t no love story, their whole marriage was one unfaithful lie after another. And sick of hearing Bill is such a good person all the time. He’s a childish twit who would stand behind Cassy’s back while she went around trying to beat everyone up. Pair of them are a laughing stock, just because he takes his kids to the bleeping park it doesn’t mean he’s a decent human.

Jokes mate.
Theres no way bill and cassy are as bad as each other! Not in a million years.
Yea he's abit of a wag and no doubt he has messaged others or whatever but if you think that's the same as fat shaming children, taking drugs, laying in bed rather than taking the kids to school, making fun of people, constantly lying and shaming others for things she does in secret, sleeping with peoples partners and being a massive bleep then your wrong.

Also would you rather bill fight women too?? Isn't staying back the thing a man is suppose to do??

Yes hes a mug and used to do whatever cassy told him too, hes childish and abit of a drip but that doesnt mean he ain't a good person. He loves those girls, they live well with him.

By then like you said you don't know him like you know Cassy so no wonder you're wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Im sorry but plz dont tell me bill is as bad as cassy but i was not saying how brillent or good bill was point was i was saying its ok for cassyy to steal husband break marriages up but was not ok for bill to message girls while they were apart as said by cassy them girls are happier with there dad then cassy even if it was true he only takes then to a park which is lies then its hell off a lot more then cassy will do cassy only had her girls 5day each week since she was not talking to her mum because she was and soon will b a part time mum again now she talking to her mum again what 2 maybe 3 time week if girls are lucky like to b with cassy

Jokes mate.
Theres no way bill and cassy are as bad as each other! Not in a million years.
Yea he's abit of a wag and no doubt he has messaged others or whatever but if you think that's the same as fat shaming children, taking drugs, laying in bed rather than taking the kids to school, making fun of people, constantly lying and shaming others for things she does in secret, sleeping with peoples partners and being a massive bleep then your wrong.

Also would you rather bill fight women too?? Isn't staying back the thing a man is suppose to do??

Yes hes a mug and used to do whatever cassy told him too, hes childish and abit of a drip but that doesnt mean he ain't a good person. He loves those girls, they live well with him.

By then like you said you don't know him like you know Cassy so no wonder you're wrong
Oh behave. No one knows half as much about Bill as they do about Cassy because he doesn’t write it all on Facebook 12 times a day. But yeah, he ain’t a good person I’ll just say that 🤣

Oh behave. No one knows half as much about Bill as they do about Cassy because he doesn’t write it all on Facebook 12 times a day. But yeah, he ain’t a good person I’ll just say that 🤣
I know him. He is. So unless your going to spill some tea that's unknown to me to back your claims up then shhhhhhh. 'I'll just say that' is lame why of saying you don't bleeping know tit

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know him. He is. So unless your going to spill some tea that's unknown to me to back your claims up then shhhhhhh. 'I'll just say that' is lame why of saying you don't bleeping know tit
😴😴😴
He is, in your own opinion. He’s not a personal mate of mine no, I’d rather not have that association. However you do realise I have known Cassy since we were at school? So what would make you think I know nothing? So like I said behave and settle down.
I wonder are you here to attack Cassy and things relating to Cassy’s life? Or are you here to attack everyone with an opinion that doesn’t mirror yours? You won’t always agree with everything you read, welcome to the internet. And move on.

Hes not a good person because he was txting ur mate while he was with cassy but your mate was txting him as u stated cassy asked her why u txting my husband so she new he was married and if i did not want someone txt me i would of blocked them not replied so dont that make ur mate as bad as him but plz tell us something on here that makes him a really bad person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.