Cassy Clark #4 Bags on the wall, she really is a tool, get up and take your kids to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she compare Caroline flack killing herself to her being on telly for 5 minutes!!!!

Literally cassy duck off!
Selfish no good c***
New low cassy.. new low even for you. DONT EVER compare yourself to Caroline Flack. You have nothing in common you pigs head

Reactions: 8
Can we all hound the tit out of that status please she’s a bleeping disgrace

Reactions: 3
Yeah pricey was like god she looks nothing like me why is she trying to say she looks like me 😂😂😂😂

bleeping hate the witch!!!!! She’s the biggest bully going. Why does she think she’s a celebrity so bad? God imagine if she really was in the media.... Jesus Christ!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Wait for it she will delete the status cos she cant lie her way out of it. people like cassy are the reason people feel no other way but to commit suicide shes always bullying people the bleeping lowlife

Reactions: 2
Surprised she hasn’t deleted the comments already or she will be like “see this is what I get bulllshittt”

Maybe someone can mention her being a slut and stealing her best friends boyfriends or husbands to be !!!! Imagine how that made the girlfriend feel!!! But no because it’s Cassy it’s fine ! When Cassy is in the wrong she threatens Suicide that’s how fucked she is

Shocked everything is still on there lol

Think she’s started deleting stuff now actually

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Soooo is this the cake she begged for on the gram 😂 trust her to delete all the comments! Why do people not see through her bullshit

On the balloons filming ya self & ya sis in law
bleeping hell a lovely normal family right there lol

Reactions: 5
How many of the 22 lads staying at her mums tonight will take turns on her when they get in from clubbing 🤮

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine deleting comments because you can't argue with the truth.
If someone got on my status I'd be on them.
She can't call out honesty though, she just deletes them in the hope that her silly little begs don't read it and work out the truth.

Reactions: 5
She’s a bleeping hypocrite idiot scumbag bleep ..... No wonder why her mates can’t stand up to her! She would probably lay into them either or she turns violent don’t she .... if only these bleeping brainwashed people that lap up to her knew the truth and what she is really really like.... how do Juice plus even condone her behaviour ....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.