Cassy Clark #4 Bags on the wall, she really is a tool, get up and take your kids to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A slight smell of criticism or opinion from someone and what does she do, she scrolls through the girls Facebook to find a picture of her so she could post it and personally attack her for her appearance.
Cassy mate listen you bleeping pig, WE KNOW YOU, most of us on here do, we know these little glimpses of your cancerous personality are just dying to come out, but keep doing it so our tattle community can growwwww once the rest of them catch on to who you really are haha. Be careful what you say and to who, there’s lots of us could destroy you in a second so practice what you preach and try and be a nice little girl will you. There’s a good pet.

A slight smell of criticism or opinion from someone and what does she do, she scrolls through the girls Facebook to find a picture of her so she could post it and personally attack her for her appearance.
Cassy mate listen you bleeping pig, WE KNOW YOU, most of us on here do, we know these little glimpses of your cancerous personality are just dying to come out, but keep doing it so our tattle community can growwwww once the rest of them catch on to who you really are haha. Be careful what you say and to who, there’s lots of us could destroy you in a second so practice what you preach and try and be a nice little girl will you. There’s a good pet.
Ps (edit). Does anyone have a snide Facebook account to hand? Would be good if someone could reply to the girl and tell her to join us on tattle 😂🤣 if she’s not already with us...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm glad someone said this.. let's see how long before she removes
As if she's replied slating the girl! Top influencer cassy love.....skank
But she never replys to people if they ask her something on diffent post just proves she loves to bully ppl no love she dnt want to look fucked up by haveing u do her brows i suppose cassys jell off her thats why she put girls photo up so her minnions could jump on her what a hoe

Ps (edit). Does anyone have a snide Facebook account to hand? Would be good if someone could reply to the girl and tell her to join us on tattle 😂🤣 if she’s not already with us...
That girl is a legend!
She only stated the truth.... and cassy in the past saying how women should empower other women is now attacking someone on their looks....were not all self obsessed u fat fake ugly fromp!...

Reactions: 4
Wow what a bleep she is , she’s so bleeping rude if it’s not someone lapping it up to her or sucking the tit out her arse she don’t wanna no 😂😷 she’s a vile person... and Cassy if you have a therapist you either need a bleeping new one or you need to actually listen to the advice coz girl the way your going you ain’t seen no therapist at all your majorly fucked up in the head and body.... your a disgrace to women actually your not even a women your a bleeping prick.... your vile vile vile.....

Wot a bleep as well doing that with that girls picture .... and Cassy claims she’s happy? Pfffttttt ...... if you was happy you wouldn’t keep changing every single part of your body!!!! Your always going to be a bleep Cassy your the most vile human being ever to walk the earth 😷😷 what you do need to get surgery on is your sausage fingers 🤣 that’s what you need to fix.... and your saggy arse full of cellulite and looks like your walking with a full nappy .... you my darling are BOTCHED.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
looks like where she’s gained weight around the lipo she had on the creases or she’s arching her back and the rolls showing her real self . Can’t suck in the back fat lol

• Haha
Looks like you wasted your money on surgery..... it won’t be her boobs making her unhappy it will be her sagging nappy arse and back fat.... if she’s going Turkey she will go comfort zone I bet the other one got shut down and the ownder is in Jail and they one is just as bad so she will forever be a botch job

And what does she think giving the kids valentines presents make her mum of the year? bleeping hell she is a danger to her kids! She don’t give a duck she does it all for the gram

Reactions: 1
She makes me feel sick, I jus imagine that pair of drawers the once she always wears stinking like a fisherman’s bait box, she needs a good bath and a slap

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cassy defo been botched but will defo go comfort zone for corrective work and post about how amazing it is there even tho there’s loads online how bad the place is . Her hands always look so swollen as well

Reactions: 2
Why does she constantly feel the need to proclaim she is such a good mother?! This time because she got the kids some balloons for Valentine’s Day, A real good mum wouldn’t need to keep saying that she is! How about being there for your kids and not palming them off every other night

Reactions: 7
This has got to be the funniest comment on the post
"Your comment is very spiteful Lou Lou Mwah, theres no need for it at all, Women should be supporting eachother, not tearing eachother down 🥺🥺🥺"

It's right underneath cassy posting an image of the young girl and slating her eyebrows.

bleeping laughable.

CASSYANNE we know you read this...you're a massive c&nt. Go have a cry in the bath about that.

You think buying your kids a bleeping balloon on valentines day makes them feel loved when you call the fat/cranks/divvvyyyyys the rest of the year.

Oh and sort your back fat out. Its nasty AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As if she's replied slating the girl! Top influencer cassy love.....skank
And as if she was like “do you want me to do your brows” nah cos literally no brows could be worse than the classic Cassy Anne sharpie brow 😂😭😭

Also can’t believe her instagram stories, she’s got a bloody nerve. “You gotta gas your children up” and talking about self love, what about when she was busy calling them “fat head” or laughing cos they’re eating biscuits?! Weren’t gassing them up then were you 🙄

Reactions: 5
And as if she was like “do you want me to do your brows” nah cos literally no brows could be worse than the classic Cassy Anne sharpie brow 😂😭😭

Also can’t believe her instagram stories, she’s got a bloody nerve. “You gotta gas your children up” and talking about self love, what about when she was busy calling them “fat head” or laughing cos they’re eating biscuits?! Weren’t gassing them up then were you 🙄
Exactly! From what I’ve seen and heard she can be quite spiteful to those little girls. Buying them all the gifts in the world won’t make up for that

Exactly! From what I’ve seen and heard she can be quite spiteful to those little girls. Buying them all the gifts in the world won’t make up for that
Oh definitely!! I still can’t get over the fact she wants to change Delilah’s name to Bug 😐 even though she’s clearly said she wants to be called Delilah. I can’t handle her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
What a bleeping spiteful bleep! Nothing wrong with her eyebrows she looks beautiful and healthy! At least this poor girl can change her eyebrows, that slagbag is fucked no amount of surgery could correct and fix that! And you certainly can’t buy human decency and self respect both of which punched lasagne doesn’t have! Vile cretin

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How people still gas this witch up is beyond me... with.. oh ur so pretty and oh uve got such a lovely soul... she is horrible... she is rude to people that comment valid points and yh ur right calls her kids fat and her so called friends cunts all online so imagine what she says when shes off line... she really isnt a nice person and the sooner the last of her 2 likes she gets on fb wise up the better hopefully then she will stop posting and buying likes... shes a disgrace.. jp need to not have any association with a woman like her... for me the kids eyebrows and the half naked in the tattoo shop as pushed me fully over the edge with this girl.. no words to describe what a utter dirty bleep it is...U carry on with ur filters coz they cant change what a horrible person u r on the inside...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How people still gas this witch up is beyond me... with.. oh ur so pretty and oh uve got such a lovely soul... she is horrible... she is rude to people that comment valid points and yh ur right calls her kids fat and her so called friends cunts all online so imagine what she says when shes off line... she really isnt a nice person and the sooner the last of her 2 likes she gets on fb wise up the better hopefully then she will stop posting and buying likes... shes a disgrace.. jp need to not have any association with a woman like her... for me the kids eyebrows and the half naked in the tattoo shop as pushed me fully over the edge with this girl.. no words to describe what a utter dirty bleep it is...U carry on with ur filters coz they cant change what a horrible person u r on the inside...
JP and cassy go perfect together both deceiving, both con artists, both a rough sack of shite.
Match made in hell.

That girl in the pic is beautiful, she looks happy and full of life, no wonder cassy had to try and knock her.

Cassy can play up for the gram fans as much as she wants but shes the one who has to live in that head of hers, shes the one who has to look in the mirror every day and no amount of juice plus jelly sweets and pissy water shakes can save her from the truth, when shes alone she knows, its why she's so desperate to prove the complete opposite.

duck being her, duck living the hell that's behind her eyes every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.