Cassy Clark #4 Bags on the wall, she really is a tool, get up and take your kids to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand the way these bleeping juice plus twats are trying to get people to buy the products at the moment had about 4 messages since last night 😷😷😷😷 think people are more concerned about feeding their family not paying £60 odd quid a month for 3 bottles of pills for themselves ffs

Reactions: 3
Title suggestion....

Cassy Clark #5 Met this girl on Monday, she’s a traveller by Tuesday, she’s a gangster by Wednesday...

to the tune of 7 Days by Craig David 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her running pace is very ,VERY slow at 10’47. She’s walking most of that “run”. She genuinely thinks she’s the only person who exercises and none of her followers could possibly know enough about running to understand the stats she forgets are on these screenshots. Like the other day when she posted herself sprinting full speed on the treadmill and acted like that’s how quick she was going for the full 30 mins. Literally that would be pro athlete level lol. So full of tit, when you see proof of her lying about stupid little things it just exposes the fact she must bullshit about everything else too.

Running is my main hobby btw which is why I was vaguely interested in how she was doing.

Reactions: 7
Cassy Clark #5 Met this girl on Monday, she’s a traveller by Tuesday, she’s a gangster by Wednesday... has be this one 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Calling her brothers cunts in front of her daughters! Kicking the dog and now calling bunny fat head again. She’s scum!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Cassy Clark #5, she's not the brightest spark, with her CeCe tan she's got a face like a skid mark!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her little brothers are German /English why she still talking to them like travellers. Embarrassing. I’m one of those it don’t matter where your from but embrace it don’t fake it. The women’s a mongrol

Take oath! What is this girl. Cassy you won’t ever be accepted in my community hun. Your kids have there dads name and are good kids that it. You don’t know how to act and make other women feel sick

Reactions: 9
That picture is very bad she looks fillfy yuck
Her face looks swollen
Beast ffs her skin looks bad

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.