Cassy Clark #4 Bags on the wall, she really is a tool, get up and take your kids to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s already finding out how to get her mortgage paid by the government!
The millionaire... she literally is dumb as duck... she don't even understand the announcement... how does she even have a mortgage when she's this thick.. aint u got a accountant and mortgage advisor u bleep.... legit 5 mins since the announcement and shes on the beg... don't think ull qualify cunty seeing as u have them big wods of cash in ur purse on a regular whats the matter drug business slowing down for ya girl...

Reactions: 6
Shes a broke witch lol lol how has she got the front
6 figure earner my ass
The girl needs to stop with her fake bullshit
Grow the f up

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion

Cassy clark is broke as duck
Her Arse looks like a loading truck
😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah she didn’t her brother got her the mortgage and said it was really hard to get it for her coz of her income so she ain’t no 6 figure earner just full of bleeping tit lol

Reactions: 2
She’s pulled her kids out of school, watch her let em sit in that bleeping shop for hours though

Bad tit i dont get why she lies so much
She could never be a friend to any one
To busy remembering her lies she tells so many cant keep up
How many bleeping chickens dose her mum need ffs lol to many bleeping chickens

She’s pulled her kids out of school, watch her let em sit in that bleeping shop for hours though
Exactly this! She pulls her unvaccinated kids out if school as the risk is too great yet goes out to the gym and her scuzzy shop bringing home germs. Brilliant decision that Cass!

Reactions: 6
Hahaha I literally came on to say she has said that about vaccinations for a reaction (any attention is good attention right) cos she more or less just said they are vulnerable cos they haven’t had their jabs! She is a walking contradiction!!!

I know take your kids home and put them in there own beds and stop being a selfish pathetic mother !!! Actually take care of your kids for once!!!

No better way to strengthen her kids immune system than juice plus chewables :rolleyes:

Really Cassy, you can’t think of ANY better way?

There needs to be serious consequences for people trying to sell/recruit MLM related tit using this pandemic as a scare tactic. It’s literally exploiting people in a crisis.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.