Cassy Clark #4 Bags on the wall, she really is a tool, get up and take your kids to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bleeping nasty witch ain’t she. As soon as someone disagrees she lays the duck into them no wonder why she looses all her mates you can just imagine it the way she speaks to them!!!
Anyway that status she wrote is pure bull tit !!!!! She writes the same thing every 2/3 weeks and then has meltdowns.... she’s a bleeping lying skanky cow and she’s the embarrassing one.... with her fake traveller accent every other day,she’s pure fake and a nasty nasty girl....

Reactions: 2
For someone who buys 99% real designer gear she should know that if that vanity case is genuine louis vuitton they will repair it without a receipt as they can authenticate all of their own gear by the serial numbers... so by asking i think it's very obvious that u dont shop there hun... u have nothing authentic cunty.. and also price shouldn't be a factor if ur repairing it for sentimental reasons I mean tit ur a millionaire after all 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Cunty plays a game of floor is lava.. which my kids play a few times a week and she feels the need to put it on social media like shes mum of the year... bleeping prick... she is so clueless is actually sad to watch...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does know you can check her businesses online???? What’s the tit with her thinking that other people ain’t got money too?! If we had 100k and a pretty face we would pay for surgery? Erm no I wouldn’t thanks! If she reads this my business is doing better than hers and yet I don’t brag like she does! She ain’t worth a wank she’s a made a million? I follow other JP people Harriet house is beautiful and stylish to her houses plus that women body is real too! She is what u call a compulsive liar! Her businesses are a joke too, her CECE product is based on lies, her tan ain’t even a business ffs her shop is set up like a place where people go for shelter when there’s been a disaster and her master class thing who pays to listen to her??? She is a bad social media influencer! She puts up no filter no makeup people! Well your face is hardly natural love! Fake tan, fillers, Botoxs, semi permanent makeup, lashes so what ever! Her legs literally have no shape she’s got worse pair of legs ever! And her poxy long wonky nose with one nostril bigger and her nostrils are proper hairy! Coming on ere chatting about us yet she needs to read this and read it’s all the truth! I could pop her huge head

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not even 8oclock in the morning and shes already on the sympathy hunt🙄

And yeah everything in your house may be sparkling but you didnt do it you lazy head a cleaner did so dont take credit for someone elses work

Why she always posting these bleeping beaten up pics ?? Clearly she’s needing some attention from somewhere? I don’t get who the duck does that? She posts it every month !

Reactions: 9
She filters the duck out of her pics that’s why.... I mean her arse don’t even look good ! Just makes her look huge !!

Reactions: 1
Why she always posting these bleeping beaten up pics ?? Clearly she’s needing some attention from somewhere? I don’t get who the duck does that? She posts it every month !
Which bf beat her up? She’s had so many which one was it? So many women get beat up on a daily and yet she mocks domestic violence! Thought she was hard? Had loads of brothers? Not being funny not condoning men hitting women but there could be another side to the story! Wish he would tell his, I mean how do u not no she didn’t hit him? I’ve told my sons if a girl big enough to hit u make sure u hit bk! I just don’t believe a word she says! She’s like one of the people if you done something she’s done it better, if she’s got something hers is bigger and better! Many people have a little fight with there partners I mean I do lol u can easy get marked up! Not hard to get a elbow in the eye, or fall over! I just don’t believe her, she puts it up coz she thinks maybe us lot will finally feel sorry for her! Nope she’s absolute joke! Size of her head it’s huge! Plus her fasting thing don’t do it if your medication too as u need to eat! I think she’s a dangerous social media influencer! With her old soul, spiritual person, and I’m a vegan lying self! She’s just boring... she talks the talk but u can clearly see she’s just boring and dull! She thinks she’s funny? Yea ok

What I don’t get is why she’s saying she’s doing this fast NOT to lose weight but for her “healf”. Why lie, it’s obviously to lose weight. Nobody deliberately fasts for two days hoping they don’t lose weight.
She has some proper body image issues, what with all the surgery, tattooing various parts of her face on a regular basis, and now she’s starving herself. I know some people do these fasts successfully and know exactly what they’re doing but I’m not convinced she falls into that category. Hopefully this doesn’t rub off onto her children and any followers who see her as some kind of health guru with all her juice plus tit.

Next she’s going to come out with “boxing is from my traveller roots so I want to keep it up” bullshit she likes to say .... exactly !!!! He hasn’t said his side of the story! I no she’s hit blokes before ! And no one knows what she did , she could of hit him first, she could of cheated , she could of done anything! It’s always craving attention anywhere she can . She’s bleeping vile. My daughters will never follow her on Instagram or fb she thinks because she’s a “traveller” she can get away with half the stuff she does she can’t , we all laugh at her there is not one person on a site that don’t laugh at her she’s had the whole county between her legs she’s vile 😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was ment to be tommy who done this to her but she use to slap and punch bill and she is the biggest controll freak if he abused woman would she not off already nown this from tommy being her best friend husband and it was not even a long term relationship it was on and off and it was her what was doing all the running she done a live saying theres no way she would get bk with him few days later there was a post saying thank u tommy and it was fake trainers he had got her everyone jumped on it to say u said this. and i
Its all about her and how it broke her me me me how about the effect it had on ur girl and what they felt cassy love going bk last year u put a status up and i do believe tommy commented to put some truths up about you but off cause u quickly dele them because u new he was telling truth did he even say u dnt give a duck about ur kids only when ppls around and wernt it u who stole his phone while he was sleeping so u go through it then u uploaded naked photos of his wife / ur ex best friend from his phoneon line thats why u had a fight with her it was not bec of him it was because u was so nasty and jealous that he still had photos on his phone and u kicked off did u not

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It was ment to be tommy who done this to her but she use to slap and punch bill and she is the biggest controll freak if he abused woman would she not off already nown this from tommy being her best friend husband and it was not even a long term relationship it was on and off and it was her what was doing all the running she done a live saying theres no way she would get bk with him few days later there was a post saying thank u tommy and it was fake trainers he had got her everyone jumped on it to say u said this. and i
Its all about her and how it broke her me me me how about the effect it had on ur girl and what they felt cassy love going bk last year u put a status up and i do believe tommy commented to put some truths up about you but off cause u quickly dele them because u new he was telling truth did he even say u dnt give a duck about ur kids only when ppls around and wernt it u who stole his phone while he was sleeping so u go through it then u uploaded naked photos of his wife / ur ex best friend from his phoneon line thats why u had a fight with her it was not bec of him it was because u was so nasty and jealous that he still had photos on his phone and u kicked off did u not
Omg she uploaded naked pics of his ex wife? Jess? What the actual fuckkkkkk! 😷😷😷 why do these girl forgive her? Or is it coz she pulls the I’m gunna end my life card ?!

Yeah while tommy was asleep she stole his phone even jess said to another person on a status she was not fighting because off tommy it was what cassy had done with the photos them photos shes uploads are probably after the fight with jess lol what i did notice yesterday cassy commented on kims post asking someone to do house clearnce she put ask my bill he might . Now ent he someone else's bill

Yeah I saw that I was thinking he ain’t “your bill” is he.... ask my bill what a bleeping idiot 🤣 god I can’t stand the girl she’s so bleeping fake it’s unreal !!!

Reactions: 3
No offence but did she call a ambulance for that scratch and lip seriously ? Im really not saying its ok to hit women but this girl is taking the piss
Let me take a picturefor what ? Lets put it on fb
Let me inspire other women who have had real beatings and been seriously hurt from d v

This silly girl dònt no what a beating is im seriously insulted

Reactions: 1
She’s the biggest attention seeker going all this “new me , not letting anyone duck my soul up” is a load of bulllllllll she can’t hold friendships down , she’s a liar , manipulating little duck!! I dread to think how she treats her friends she’s a born bully! These girls who stick up for her Cassy won’t give 2 shits about and her best friend now has prob known her a year or so !
ever where she goes she needs to show her skin off somehow weather her tits, legs arse or belly something is on show the women has no class, she’s a pure Skank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.