Cassy Clark #39 On it like a car bonnet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Dollybird for the winning thread title even though she didn't even suggest it 🤣

Carry on here for the tit show between Slaggy Ann and Tommy Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t bring myself to hit play on the disco dancer tune, anyone else brave enough 😂😂😂 1 comment from the chicken wanker says a lot.

Masterclass with the bodger 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Auto tuned to the max, and he sounds like a bleeping wet wipe lol, why can’t these bleeping losers just get a normal job like the rest of us!

Reactions: 15
bleeping Masterclass 😂😂 like she has any clout with anyone AT ALL why are these people spending their money to use her “expertise” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I don't mean to be cruel as every baby is a blessing but that 4D scan 😂 Looks like Johnny Blu has inherited his Dad's grumpy chops. He's depressed and he's not even been born yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Auto tuned to the max, and he sounds like a bleeping wet wipe lol, why can’t these bleeping losers just get a normal job like the rest of us!

Is he the one selling the way to make your millions with dodgy share selling?
The one the mother is going about succeeding and being on early morning training calls?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If that "music" video didn't have subtitles, I wouldn't have a clue what he was singing. It is autotuned to the max.
I have never known a family full of talentless, inbred looking freaks that love and think so highly of themselves. Makes me cringe from second hand embarrassment!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't mean to be cruel as every baby is a blessing but that 4D scan 😂 Looks like Johnny Blu has inherited his Dad's grumpy chops. He's depressed and he's not even been born yet!
Because he knows who his mother is…

Reactions: 2
Who knows about this one? Keeps popping up on my page. Has lots of kids, names all start with B. Mate of Cassey.

At death door one minute, queen of the MLM the other minute.
Screenshot_20240606_090923_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240606_090915_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Always ill that one. Used to call herself Brogan. Loads of kids, got married a few years back and didn't know if she would make it alive to the wedding. Thought she was training to work in healthcare. She was friends with Cassy and Angel but I think closer to Angel. Diddoms!

Reactions: 5
Is there actually anything wrong with her or is it all just for attention?

Seems like a massive hypercondriact to me! The fact that she wants to work in medical field screams munchausans syndrome, it’s weird!

Reactions: 6
God Brogan the horrendous singer who thinks shes mariah carey. Shes got 8 kids with 5 different men biggest chav in Kent. Honestly watch her singing videos they are painful to watch. She went to school with cassy. I know them both. How nobody tells her that she cant sing I'll never know

• Haha
Reactions: 8