Cassy Clark #39 On it like a car bonnet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll just do it on the black market!
Won’t be able to. No qualification, no insurance, no prescriber, no products. Not even bacteriostatic saline. It’s changing and for the better.
---
Did anyone else pick up o the recent IG post where she asked her kids to draw what makes them happy?
Both children wrote ‘money’!!!
So sad

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The voice she puts on makes me cringe inside out. ‘She’s clent up’ no please make it stop! Tommy Lee had Jess and then fucked it up for this scruffy scrubber. That’s the reason for his face, he was non stop actually smiling round Jessica. Straight up facts! Poor little Cassy, least she’s got money in the bank for him ay!

Reactions: 6
Bragging about what size you’re in whilst pregnant. Jesus Christ protect them girls and that little boy🙏🏼
---
She’s going on telly? What’s that for then? The biggest widow in Kent? also, her mates are sending her about “being fat” ain’t no one else calling her fat..

Attachments

• 79.6 KB
  • 69.5 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Wow
    • Sad
    Reactions: 5
    The fake accent 🤢🤢🤢🤢 why does she make this tit up probably had 1 comment saying about her editing and carrying on like hundreds are saying it 🤡 I wouldn’t worry about her body that can be hidden I would worry about the face she is a state looks well into her 40s

Reactions: 9
    Aw that accent makes me cringe badly “clent up” “dying upwards” I don’t no a single traveller that talks that way apart from the widows out of Essex 🤣

Reactions: 8
    Bragging about what size you’re in whilst pregnant. Jesus Christ protect them girls and that little boy🙏🏼
    ---
    She’s going on telly? What’s that for then? The biggest widow in Kent? also, her mates are sending her about “being fat” ain’t no one else calling her fat..
    Omg that’s so wrong doing that to the girls. There defo gonna have body issues growing up with her. She’s rotting their little brains 😢

• Sad
    • Heart
    Reactions: 8
    But Cassy we have seen the Ring footage and you’re a dumpy potato with fat sausage fingers!!

Side note - anyone have pics of Jess’s husband and Jess when they were together?

Reactions: 4
    ---
    Has she deleted that 2nd pic from her story? Her mate probably getting tit from people for being an hole 😂

Reactions: 2
    Size 4 in USA & Canada is the equivalent of a size 8 UK so doesn't mean anything. She's probably gone so far as to sew in her own tags 🙈

that picture of her and the girls is awful, her and bunny both got there lazy eyes out slaggys face has so much filler pumped into her she’s got a jaw like quagmire her hair extentions look synthetic for a self made millionaire she sure looks cheap and tacky

Never noticed that before, but yea, her and the ‘bigger boned’ one have lazy eyes. I call them twit eyes… the lashes accentuate their twit eye

that picture of her and the girls is awful, her and bunny both got there lazy eyes out slaggys face has so much filler pumped into her she’s got a jaw like quagmire her hair extentions look synthetic for a self made millionaire she sure looks cheap and tacky

Reactions: 3
    Slaggy blocked me for calling her out on my fake tiktok…. Didn’t even say out bad, so if anyone has the responses share here please

Reactions: 7