Cassy Clark #35 Cassy ain’t classy, she thinks she’s a hottie but we know she’s a porta potty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin recommendations did she actually say minimal filler? 😭 “you too can look like a spotty over filled caricature if you follow my 3 simple steps. Hardly any filler, some “superficial” skin boosters 🤣 and a tit ton of chinas finest youth in a bottle Btox, fresh from Ali xpress” no thank you rat features you are the last person on earth I aspire to look like 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her skin recommendations did she actually say minimal filler? 😭 “you too can look like a spotty over filled caricature if you follow my 3 simple steps. Hardly any filler, some “superficial” skin boosters 🤣 and a tit ton of chinas finest youth in a bottle Btox, fresh from Ali xpress” no thank you rat features you are the last person on earth I aspire to look like 🫠
She’s constantly uploading herself injecting tit into her skin, minimal is a joke!

Reactions: 6
Going about kids needing a coat. Well your kids need a seat belt hun but here we are 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she not say the other day that she stops sun beds from October now she’s promoting sunbed stuff talking about how she stays so dark in winter what the fucks wrong with this div 🤣
She’s a liar that’s what’s wrong with her why she still has supporters is beyond me do these people have heads full of air or something
---
And if she’s got body dysmorphia then why’s she posting stuff like the original and this repost of people glorifying an unhealthy weight? Crying she loses a few lb with “stress” but is quite happy people trying to copy her and be this thin.

IMG_4122.png

---
Going about kids needing a coat. Well your kids need a seat belt hun but here we are 🙃
Exactly! Her pea brain can’t comprehend this comparison

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm sure when all the stuff was in the news about banning dogs she was posting soppy videos of the dog saying how cruel it is and now she is saying the dogs reactive

Reactions: 1
She’s posted about wearing primark tan 🤣 so what is it fake or injections? Don’t think she’ll be getting paid from that promo. She’s full of tit regarding the dog any fears she has at all and he should not be around them children. I don’t trust any dog but apparently he’s well trained for her 💩 💩 💩 she changes the narrative to suit herself it’s only a matter of time before someone reports her for not keeping him muzzled and with a cruel collar

Reactions: 5
I can’t with this broad today, and pulling your kids out of school once secondary age?! Shouldn’t be allowed.

Reactions: 2
What the actual duck is she talking about? How is she gonna teach them an education when she’s in the cabin all day and if she’s not in the cabin she’s filming herself driving. At this point she’s deliberately being controversial I’m sure she wants people to message her saying they are doing the same to add to her weird little power trip thing

Whilst I don’t always agree with the way school is structured I do think school is the best way to create opportunities in later life. What kind of a life/career will the girls have with no qualifications to gain work experience? I personally want to my children to have a future where they can do anything they want and they will only be able to do that if they go to school. I fight the school a lot on various issues but kids need an education these days, the days of boys turning 16 and walking in to a job or women turning 16 and becoming housewife’s are well and truly finished

Reactions: 9
I know she’s not authentic but it’s real traveller traditions (not all) to pull our children from secondary age..
yeah I know that, I still don’t think it should be allowed. Religious, cultural beliefs, whatever. Kids should be entitled to finish their education. Not confined to outdated lifestyles.

Reactions: 9
Omg she’s a lazy bleep, you drive them to school cass so you can’t blame the weather! Most people have to go work so need there kids to go school, also we want them do do well in themeir adult life and get a good job to be able to buy their own homes and provide for their family and make friends. You are the most selfish bleep going, and your girls are gonna be pregnant by the time they are 16!

I don't get her at all.

Posts no kids aloud in the cabin then proceeds to post a grid post with a kid in the cabin
🙃🙃

Reactions: 4
She’s a grim dirt box. Why’s she doing her kids wrong like that? Horrible woman and bag of tit mother

IMG_4149.jpeg

---
Also whyyyy is she saying her kids think she’s like Kylie Jenner whist sat in the car wearing her primark dressing gown 🤦🏼‍♀️ and seat belt warning dinging in the back ground, kylie Jenner is so far away from your deluded ass my god
---
They think their mum is a walking model 🤣 why would they think that? She should be just a mother but the tit show that goes with it makes them want to add a comparison. A mother provides warmth, shelter, safety. Cassy is unable to provide any of that maternally

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Its the speed im telling you. I know so many girls that take it daily to loose weight and end up acting like lunatics. You can tell shes on it at the moment because she has not a clue what she is saying or doing. The Kylie comment is an absolute show up and proves she a crank!

Reactions: 7
I just can’t imagine anyone reading her stuff and being supportive, giving the likes and comments. They must be off their heads aswell there’s no other explanation

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.