Cassy Clark #35 Cassy ain’t classy, she thinks she’s a hottie but we know she’s a porta potty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sausage fingers too fat for her Blouse haha
And those teeth, they are bleeping minging, Cassy is quick to use a filter but not for her mother who equally needs it as well, the 2 ruff dogs ain’t they

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she dress the girls like that 🫣 they are little girls your dressing them awful not even nice a classy they look terrible and it’s been freezing today 😩

Reactions: 6
Why does she dress the girls like that 🫣 they are little girls your dressing them awful not even nice a classy they look terrible and it’s been freezing today 😩
I wondered wtf those weird sheet like dresses were. Cassy mostly wears stuff that’s ok whether it be fake or copied or whatever, the stuff she dresses her kids in is weird

Reactions: 5
Body dysmorphia. Another self diagnosis! BD is no joke Cassy. It’s something I have suffered since childhood amongst actual disordered eating! I thought my legs & hips were different lengths and the only way my dr could calm me was by actually asking me to undress and measuring me and checking me over. Her whole life is one big bleeping joke.

Body dysmorphia. Another self diagnosis! BD is no joke Cassy. It’s something I have suffered since childhood amongst actual disordered eating! I thought my legs & hips were different lengths and the only way my dr could calm me was by actually asking me to undress and measuring me and checking me over. Her whole life is one big bleeping joke.
But she clearly does have body dysmorphia. Because how can one stop eating and change their body so much even when they’re at a good weight. That’s a clear sign of body dysmorphia. Hence why she does so much to herself. She was once overweight so she’ll never be satisfied.
I think she truly needs actual mental help.

Talk about pot kettle! Kid with no coat! When you take your kids out in nightwear and you walk around with hardly any clothes on in cold temperatures! You mug witch 😂😂😂

But she clearly does have body dysmorphia. Because how can one stop eating and change their body so much even when they’re at a good weight. That’s a clear sign of body dysmorphia. Hence why she does so much to herself. She was once overweight so she’ll never be satisfied.
She definitely needs mental help I think we can all agree on that. I don’t think she has body dysmorphia because she loves the size she is now despite saying she has been trying to gain weight. She’s terrified of being overweight again, she’s never been as thin as she is now and she’s yoyoed up and down over the years though not to the extent of the size she was before. There was a reason she was overweight before, she actually ate and was fine up to now when she’s gone really thin. So there’s been something that’s happened or happening to keep her thin. All of a sudden stress is making her not eat? You don’t just develop that. Just my opinion anyway.

I agree , she loves being painfully thin. Her skin is like an old ladies and is paper thin as well . Especially on her tummy area . Looks very frail . The girl isn’t stressed or have body dysmorphia , she knows what she is doing .

Reactions: 3
Prong collar, trying to get them banned in this country, for a dog that she states is a highly trained protection dog, she sure ain’t showing it!!! Also he shouldn’t be reactive if he has been trained!
IMG_3491.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
WTAF is that round the dogs neck??
Surely he should have a harness?
I hate those prong collars, so cruel. Maybe go get professional training for your dog instead of you can’t control it without hurting it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Prong collar, trying to get them banned in this country, for a dog that she states is a highly trained protection dog, she sure ain’t showing it!!! Also he shouldn’t be reactive if he has been trained!View attachment 2513678
Why does she pretend that dog is something it’s not. Makes out it’s a guard dog, now it’s reactive it’s like she sees and hears these words on the internet and decides she’ll start to use them. That dog looks means cos of the ears but it’s a big baby bounces round like a kangaroo. I know plenty of people who have seen her with it and said it seems very happy go lucky. The way she is going on pretending it’s vicious is just sealing that dogs fate when the ban comes in because people will constantly be reporting it thinking it’s this vicious beast that she keeps making it out to be.

Reactions: 7
For the life of me, I CANNOT understand why girls still go to her for treatments. She's not professional at all! Why is the lady she is "training" not wearing a mask? Why is the lady on the couch covered in a coat??? I swear someone will catch a very serious disease from her soon. Sickening

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Sorry, but she doesn’t have bd, along with half the other things she claims. Anyone can lose weight, doesn’t mean it’s bd

She should be more worried about her daughter being overweight.

Reactions: 10
So unprofessional even my lash and brow girl is more clean and clinical than her and she’s not using needles

Reactions: 3
Did she not say the other day that she stops sun beds from October now she’s promoting sunbed stuff talking about how she stays so dark in winter what the fucks wrong with this div 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.