Cassy Clark #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has them 2 days a week they live with bill
---

She wrote it herself and y is she calling herself smith again and saying she’s married? She’s bleeping mental
They dont live with bill. They have shared custody.

Does anyone know anything about cuzzin Suzy or Elsa because she needs her own thread lol 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s so successful but can’t even get someone who can spell to proof read her bio!!!!
However her brother commented asking why she spells like that when she went to a grammar school and was one of the best students in English 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know anything about cuzzin Suzy or Elsa because she needs her own thread lol 😂
She’s said before that the little girl isn’t the husbands and there was uproar over him not being the dad and taking in someone else’s child. He was in Prison apparently but not sure what for

Reactions: 1
She’s said before that the little girl isn’t the husbands and there was uproar over him not being the dad and taking in someone else’s child. He was in Prison apparently but not sure what for
I knew that god he's ugly looks the same age as me daddy late 50s 😂😂😂 likes them old then !
younger man must of left her

Unpopular opinion, watching her life unfold the way it’s heading is so uncomfortable to watch. I cannot understand why her family haven’t intervened yet. She is a walking skeleton she is looking so unwell

Reactions: 15
Unpopular opinion, watching her life unfold the way it’s heading is so uncomfortable to watch. I cannot understand why her family haven’t intervened yet. She is a walking skeleton she is looking so unwell
I suppose nobody wants to see her die but maybe her family have tried sometimes there's no helping people
---
Is that her husband in the tiktok she posted drinking? Wow wasn't expecting that if so....
No I think her daughters dad probably left her and she's looked for a father figure I'm sure she doesn't talk to her daddy. He's probably got a wife at home lol 😂 she's probably his bit on the side

Reactions: 1
I suppose nobody wants to see her die but maybe her family have tried sometimes there's no helping people
---

No I think her daughters dad probably left her and she's looked for a father figure I'm sure she doesn't talk to her daddy. He's probably got a wife at home lol 😂 she's probably his bit on the side
We need someone who knows her to spill the tea

That video of Delilah on the floor with the dog all over her has made me feel sick! She has no control over that dog and her kids wouldn’t stand a chance if it were to attack! She’s a disgrace

Reactions: 12
That video of Delilah on the floor with the dog all over her has made me feel sick! She has no control over that dog and her kids wouldn’t stand a chance if it were to attack! She’s a disgrace
Agree, it’s a dog bite/maul waiting to happen

• Angry
Reactions: 5
What the actual fk are those big lips about I think she must get bored at night inject her self

Reactions: 4
Can anyone tell me if Charlotte Ann from tik tok has her own thread ? She looks so old I can't believe she's only 29 ? She'll be on shelf a long old time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.