Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah I will say that as much as I love the drama... I ain't half worried about the consequences for the kids. All of them 😭 I can see this turning very nasty..... the worst we've ever seen!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12

makesitup

VIP Member
It reminds me of my kids when they went to a arcade. Obsessed with winning a prize, putting loads of money in the machine, then they win a 50p toy 😂 And they are like a dog with two taill for winning it! Cheated and don’t even know it 😂

• Haha

Kayaking12

Bet she screenshot him calling her by pure luck and then wet herself that she could get that on her stories ASAP. When does she ever show price lists etc with stuff in the background? Never!
Or changed bugs name to George so it looks like he’s ringing 😂😂😂

• Haha

Sharkbait

Ohmygod. The video of Bunny that she shared on Facebook is scary. The kid looks about 17. She is so so so young to be on tiktok. And it’s an absolute joke that her mother is sharing these videos with her screen name to randomers on the internet. It’s sickening to see.

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
She actually looks mentally done in in that picture. Whatever is going on is definitely toxic and its affecting her so why she keeps going back I will never know.

T.dotm

The hand drawn picture 🤣🤣🤣🙄 the entertainment value at this point from this clapped out pair is toooooo much

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
Bet she screenshot him calling her by pure luck and then wet herself that she could get that on her stories ASAP. When does she ever show price lists etc with stuff in the background? Never!
Exactly and it’s been cropped so you can just see the bottom part of the name,either leave it on (by accident) or crop the full thing. I’ve seen her do some shit but this is hilarious. She’s actually deluded. Secret hairy hand plastic teef has her doing all this mad shit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Duvetday21

The pretence that she didn’t know he was recording her with the two rub is very embarrassing.
She only wants to be with him for two reasons, in my opinion, because he was with someone else and she wanted to win and because it gets people talking about her.
I think she is still desperate for fame but people are less and less interested in her as time goes by

Reactions: 11

Trentsetter

Just come over here to say about the bathroom floor. Why on earth has she done that. Before flooring looked perfectly fine and looked so much better than £1 shop tat! It don’t look good at all!

Nosey555

Do any one remember when she painted the marrkeash stuff before about 8 months ago, I see that same pic of them and the one do the kids at a pool and then it was gone within 20 seconds
These are old pictures again she’s crazy

• Wow

Chris622

VIP Member
LC needs to fuck them both off once and for all G needs a lesson in respect and Cassy leave the girls at home cos next week she will be cutting her fucking arms and talking mad shit in front of her daughters.. he’s a real wrong en

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Even if it was real I don’t get why these fools are so easily impressed by a few balloons. Are they 5?

• Haha

sdog

She had the best when she was larger, that man married her for who she was, there was no children, no ties and he married her..... then she got above herself, thought she was better than bill, better than his family and the attention from all her surgery went to her head.

She could of had a really nice privallaged life.... nice bit if ground, nice chalet put on it, a husband who loves her, her kids etc.... but no she threw it all away by beleiving she was above everyone else! You reap what ya sow and i bet bill is now wiping his brow thinking thank fuck i escaoed that fucking circus.
AMEN TO THAT!!! And we all know how she had to have her trailer separate up star lane cos she says everyone was choring her dogs etc, she lived off bill and his dad in all ways especially in reputation, she was tolerated for bill, bill and George know each other so she cling on to George now cos without bill or George no1 has any respect for her, well they don’t have any but many tolerate her for the men in her life and now she got no man of her own, no father no husband no money no fella, I’m still shocked that any of bills family let her see them kids, her behaviour is bad but to traveller woman it’s something unheard of, go back to Medway where u belong with all the pale white blonde slags u were dragged up with

• Heart