Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder why she likes him then, the amount of girls boyfriends I see her like pictures of on Instagram is crazy!!!! She literally would have them all if she could

Reactions: 1
Do you know what, the one thing that has actually made me so happy today is that basically everything we all say on here over and over has been confirmed by one revolting post. Literally within minutes of her posting she had comment after comment slating her to the ground and the likes on those comments were pouring in. It literally shows how many people she has on there lurking just waiting for her to duck up. This comment in the screenshot also made me sooooooo happy because it just proves how many people are reading this thread without us even knowing. I wish we could get a ‘number of people viewed’ count 👌🏼😍 50k followers and between 5-100 reactions on her posts... that girl saying she’s here just to witness her bullshit and lies I was like YASSSSS, all 49,900 of us are girl 😂😂😂😂🥂🥂🥂 proud tattle moment hahahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is her ... she’s bffs with someone very close to Cassy!

Yeah ... unless he’s had a change of heart I’ve never known him as gay ... I think he’s super rich though!
Nope I’m surprised never seen this one she’s a stunner though

Reactions: 3
I know !!!!! She is bleeping VILE ! I just can’t get my head around why you would do that to young kids? It’s beyond me? And I highly doubt her mum would of tinted her eyebrows her mum has more sense than Cassy!!!! It’s just a joke! She’s a mess

Reactions: 4
Well Cassy your bleeping up the kids knowing old school morals ... look how you act in front of them, what your doing to them poor babies at such a young age !!! Your disgusting

Reactions: 2
I just don't understand what part of being the best mum means risking your childrens beautiful pure skin for vanity reasons.

I tell My daughter constantly how naturally beautiful she is. Shes in secondary school and the pressure on young girls is crazy, what cassy don't care to think about is that she's making them feel like they need to change their natural eyebrow colour to look pretty which is a dangerous path to start walking so young and so bleeping unnecessary.

If and it's a big if (because I don't believe those girls asked for a eyebrow tint) they did ask she could of put a little bit of make up over the brow without risking their delicate skin and bullies at school.
Or Maybe they did say do our brows like the ladies you do, its possible, but same goes for a little bit of brow product. My daughter loves my tattoo and I used to let her wear glitter tattoos as a treat, I didn't henna her bleeping skin.

Women doesn't have a bleeping brain cell.

Reactions: 14
Noticed she ain’t put a pic of Delilah up, she’s proper blonde I bet she looks ridiculous now with dark eyebrows. Poor children

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Noticed she ain’t put a pic of Delilah up, she’s proper blonde I bet she looks ridiculous now with dark eyebrows. Poor children
Omg I was just thinking this . But if you look on her insta story when she’s play fighting with the mate you can see HOW much they show up!! These poor babies. She needs reporting

What the duck are the teachers going to say at school, my word 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 I cannot believe this has actually happened.

Also, off topic but Kim Jeffries is a bleeping joke as well. She bitched to high heavens to me about Cassy and how she was doing tit behind the wheel of the car which led to her losing all her teeth and having reconstructive surgery, bitched about her not refusing to pay out insurance money for her to get new teeth and spread soooo many rumours about Cassy (well, are they rumours if they’re true 😂), but is now trying to be best mates with her again. She hands down tried to destroy Cassy’s reputation for years, not that Cassy needs help doing that, but how much of a bleeping snake is she trying to get back in there now. Pathetic girls, I pity everything about them. They’re prime examples of why you should try to raise your kids right.

Reactions: 7
Omg I was just thinking this . But if you look on her insta story when she’s play fighting with the mate you can see HOW much they show up!! These poor babies. She needs reporting
ah duck I’ve seen it now, can you imagine the teachers tomorrow. For someone who apparently has ss involved she ain’t doing well is she

Reactions: 4
Off subject. And soooo new to this. But.
my ex boyfriend used to deliver Chinese to her. The same night she would post up some type of vegan meal she was having for dinner. We all no that girls nose is what lost her the weight now she’s out here promoting to be a role model with a body full of plastic. Naaa uhhh hun. Get in the bin with your lord farquard jaw

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the duck are the teachers going to say at school, my word 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 I cannot believe this has actually happened.

Also, off topic but Kim Jeffries is a bleeping joke as well. She bitched to high heavens to me about Cassy and how she was doing tit behind the wheel of the car which led to her losing all her teeth and having reconstructive surgery, bitched about her not refusing to pay out insurance money for her to get new teeth and spread soooo many rumours about Cassy (well, are they rumours if they’re true 😂), but is now trying to be best mates with her again. She hands down tried to destroy Cassy’s reputation for years, not that Cassy needs help doing that, but how much of a bleeping snake is she trying to get back in there now. Pathetic girls, I pity everything about them. They’re prime examples of why you should try to raise your kids right.

Got to say I was surprised at Kim too, I've always liked Kim, she works hard and is pretty genuine, shes hands down a brilliant mother but seeing her back around cassy is shocking.

Kim don't go there mate, once a bleep always a bleep. Stay well away from that grenade

She bitched about Cassy as well in a JP group I was in literally slated her the lot of them.... tell you Cassy must have a way with words or something these girls seem to always forgive her when she’s done the lowest of the low to them!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.