Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she reckons she gets all her exercise from cleaning her own home? Yet the pics that follow are what her cleaner has posted of her house. Mate, I recon she should actually try the gym for some exercise cos she sure ain’t getting it from cleaning. Would explain why she has to shred every 3 days, witch doesn’t move 😂 she’s pure dirt, filth.
Now my house isn’t perfect but what the hell is that first picture?! 🤢

Reactions: 1
Now my house isn’t perfect but what the hell is that first picture?! 🤢
The duck, that's disgusting.

Funniest thing of all is that she could say no to the pics going online, unless shes got the cleaning for free or discounted if they use her pics. But even so the 6 figure earner could just pay full and say no to pics. It's only like 10 or 15 an hour, not mega money.
Who the duck would not feel a complete embarrassment from those pics.
She has no shame.

Reactions: 2
To think how house-proud she used to be in her trailer with Bill - it always looked spotless and she used to post every day about cleaning it throughout! It’s like two different women isn’t it! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah you said you got you bought your house out right? But your sister in law had ago at you on fb because your brother worked his arse off to help you get the mortgage 😂😂 the girls a joke!!!! And thought you was a traveller cassy? No traveller would keep our houses in a state like that and would never have w cleaner, we take pride in our homes. She is just a slob.... good to see her spending time with her kids for once but leave it off live streams and videos ... enjoy the moment !!!! She will have another melt down soon don’t worry

Looks like she’s trying to get her gypsy back on buying Waterford and derby ... give me strength 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s surely not choosing this stock, is she asking for a lucky dip and that’s what’s turning up?! It’s vile 🤣 no one in their right mind would choose it not even Cassy surely 😂

1879DCD5-B517-48E2-A589-9690DEC3FBDF.png
Woaaah she’s really butchering people today!! It would be interesting to go through the past pics and see them going to other people for corrections ... she must be creating so much business in the local area!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Surely if you had a clothes shop you would wear the clothes to promote them? Not just try them on for pics.
Ain't seen none of her 'friends' wearing or buying any of it either.
Market stall got better clothes than her and that's saying something

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.