Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up with her stories and lord please believe I don't judge peoples appearances but the girl just referred to herself as a 12 put of 10 even in a jokey way that is one hell of an ugly trait

Reactions: 2
She does not have the shop open 7 days a week.

To turn over ยฃ1k a day from brows, how many brows would she need to do???? She charges ยฃ100 for brows, so to cover overheads etc she would need to do about 14 sets of eyebrows a day = ยฃ1400 - nah!!!

Washing that drug money .............
๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’ต

Reactions: 5
Thereโ€™s no way she makes that much, sheโ€™s just trying to make it out she is rolling in it ๐Ÿ˜‚ funny thing is this surgery , we have gone from her being a walking 60k, 70k, 80k and now 100k ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1K a day but the house is full of moody designer gear ? She needs to stop flaunting that fake Rolex as well can see itโ€™s fake from a mile away
So embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The bags all over the wall gets me every time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ why doesnโ€™t she just get a shelf or bookshelf and put it in a room? Looks so scruffy and the fact there fake makes it even worse ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ just hanging my bags off nails in my wall ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท what a mess she is. She seriously needs help mentally and physically ......

The bags all over the wall gets me every time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ why doesnโ€™t she just get a shelf or bookshelf and put it in a room? Looks so scruffy and the fact there fake makes it even worse ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ just hanging my bags off nails in my wall ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท what a mess she is. She seriously needs help mentally and physically ......
All over the hall as well, boxes on shelfโ€™s like wtf, I love to display my bags ( real ) and have a bloody book shelf ๐Ÿ˜‚

the girls a joke

I canโ€™t get over the fact she wants to change her daughterโ€™s name to Bug properly ๐Ÿ˜ฉ even on the live she said herself that she wants to be Delilah Rose ๐Ÿ™„ Iโ€™m not bloody surprised!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The bags on the wall end me every time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ in what world do you think thatโ€™s classy? If you have nowhere to display them keep them in a cupboard not nailed to the wall ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Did you read her โ€˜Iโ€™m so organisedโ€™ work list .... hoover, washing basket .... yeah because thatโ€™s real work ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

OCD with organisation ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thatโ€™s why she has to pay people to sort her house out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She defo reads this forum

Silly us! She is only OCD when it comes to writing lists and planning.

She is not OCD about her house.

Folks. We got totally wrong, silly us !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OCD with organisation ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thatโ€™s why she has to pay people to sort her house out.
She said its organisation OCD...think the tax man would disagree..just a little look online shows just how organized her paperwork is.

Never known such a compulsive liar in all my life.

It's actually really sad that someone with a (in her own words) 12 out of 10 body worth around 80k, who's also a 6 fixer earner with 4 businesses, a house and car all brought outright, not forgetting a nutritionist and life coach feels the need to lie to people she doesn't even know online.

Cassy honestly babes I feel so sorry for you, whatever's going on in that fucked up world of yours?
Seek help hun.

Reactions: 11
So she reckons she gets all her exercise from cleaning her own home? Yet the pics that follow are what her cleaner has posted of her house. Mate, I recon she should actually try the gym for some exercise cos she sure ainโ€™t getting it from cleaning. Would explain why she has to shred every 3 days, witch doesnโ€™t move ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s pure dirt, filth.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.