Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha no one fancies you hun. Why the duck would anyone fancy anyone whos been round all the men in your area, stealing other women’s boyfriends and ruining marriages.... it’s also a criminal offence to asssit convicts and also smashing women’s faces in, but we won’t Go there 🤣🤣😂😂 also a criminal offence to do drugs.. but we don’t go there either 😂😷 get back to your non busy shop sweetie.... love you 😘
Hahahaha I'm Cassy's mate and you lot are full of hate....just trying to see how far you scabby lot will go...you can't get low enough about her can you. Putting stuff up about her kids like you are mothers of the year.... GET A LIFE! LEAVE HER ALONE! SLANDER IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE..THE ONLY WEIRDO IS YOU OBSESSING OVER A YOUNG WOMAN WHOSE DONE NOTHING TO YOU! DO YOU FANCY HER OR SOMETHING... MUST DO! LOOK IN THE MIRROR YOURSELVES BEFORE YOU TAKE TO THE INTERNET 'COS YOU 'AIN'T GOT THE GUTS TO SAY IT TO HER FACE! FREAKF*CK KEYBOARD WARRIORS!!!
Oi listen here now, as far as it goes as no one says it to her face. I know lots of people who have called her out for the lob she is and she doesn’t want to know these days. She not no Rambo so suggest you talk the truth, mind u, u are her mate and would make sense as v clear the pair of u are liars. Keep chatting back you know who we are and why we don’t like the bleep. She will tit on your doorstep soon then you can come back and apologise to us 😘😘😘

Cassandra Zimmerman let’s set the record straight. U ain’t no good woman and u ain’t no good person. U don’t have one inch of good in u. Good ppl don’t sleep with ppls husband and bf and good ppl don’t lie about mates. Good ppl don’t lie to other girls and good ppl don’t lie to the world to con them out of money. Have u forgot about the illegal skinny tablets u use to take when u was in Swanley. Silly think we don’t know. We all kno it was the tablets and coke that made u drop weight, no juice plus bullshit, u bleep. Ur like a window salesman, the type of person to con elderly ppl out of their money. Scum of the earth.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oi listen here now, as far as it goes as no one says it to her face. I know lots of people who have called her out for the lob she is and she doesn’t want to know these days. She not no Rambo so suggest you talk the truth, mind u, u are her mate and would make sense as v clear the pair of u are liars. Keep chatting back you know who we are and why we don’t like the bleep. She will tit on your doorstep soon then you can come back and apologise to us 😘😘😘

Cassandra Zimmerman let’s set the record straight. U ain’t no good woman and u ain’t no good person. U don’t have one inch of good in u. Good ppl don’t sleep with ppls husband and bf and good ppl don’t lie about mates. Good ppl don’t lie to other girls and good ppl don’t lie to the world to con them out of money. Have u forgot about the illegal skinny tablets u use to take when u was in Swanley. Silly think we don’t know. We all kno it was the tablets and coke that made u drop weight, no juice plus bullshit, u bleep. Ur like a window salesman, the type of person to con elderly ppl out of their money. Scum of the earth.
I know what tablets you mean, my sister took them years ago but they made her angry and have heart palpitations
But
Didn't cassy lose the weight whilst pregnant with her second?

Took the words out my mouth well said x

Reactions: 3
I no good few too shes all mouth until u go to her shes had use weapon when she went fight that girl last time and have her mates with her shes nothing good few woman gone right in that deformed looking face to say it to her and shes like a child dnt want no trouble plz tell us why we want b like her shes all fake she get to hot she will melt

She is a fine one. Lives her whole life on SM, then posts about it. As I say, she cant tell a straight lie!

Must be off her head again!

Reactions: 1
Sooo her latest... “small waist” picture... she had them jeans before she even had her BBL done I remember them in her old house about 2/3 years ago... so the jeans are probably a size 10/12 anyway... so you didn’t just loose that this week you stupid bleep... stop selling people fake information to make it look like you have worked so hard... I can’t stand people like her who do tit like this to people...scum of the earth...

Reactions: 7
That is the most tackiest thing I have ever seen and she claims her home is a show home 🤣🤣🤣 you won’t catch no show home with fake bags screwed to the wall...

Reactions: 6
imagine if you went to her shop for eyelashes done and all her mates are sitting eating kebab meat and chips on the bed next to you 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
imagine if you went to her shop for eyelashes done and all her mates are sitting eating kebab meat and chips on the bed next to you 😱
I know. It's disgusting.
We used to own shops and all staff ate in the back, not the front of house where paying customers come in. It's so unprofessional.
Nothing more relaxing than the stench of garlic sauce wafting over you, the sound of someone munching with their mouth open and screeching from hysterical women while you get your eyebrows done 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I know. It's disgusting.
We used to own shops and all staff ate in the back, not the front of house where paying customers come in. It's so unprofessional.
Nothing more relaxing than the stench of garlic sauce wafting over you, the sound of someone munching with their mouth open and screeching from hysterical women while you get your eyebrows done 😷
AY AY AY AY and twerking with gun fingers 😂

Reactions: 2
So trampy .... that shop has nothing professional about it at all... people Literally go in there because it’s her.
no one in there right mind would pay £100 for eyebrows, lol. Well I certainly wouldn’t I paid £60 for my top up and the original cost was £300 but with a discount of £50.
she was doing theem for £65 last week. Never seen her being safe with hygiene either, never see her clean the shop or anything. Actually vile screams infection....

If you’re going to use a sunbed don’t have your bloody eyes open 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not that I agree using them but Christ. How thick are these people??? There’s a reason goggles are mandatory.

Reactions: 1
Walking around her shop in a crop top as well... this girl needs to go to a business class or something... the most unprofessional duck wit I’ve ever seen... notice how she hasn’t been a traveller recently too 😂😂😂

Why would you have your own selftanner range then promote sunbeds, good business head eh!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.