Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've read on her fb she has a fear of dying.... How can you have a fear of dying.... Yet "attempt" suicide 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8

justwhytho?

Hahahaha I'm Cassy's mate and you lot are full of hate....just trying to see how far you scabby lot will go...you can't get low enough about her can you. Putting stuff up about her kids like you are mothers of the year.... GET A LIFE! LEAVE HER ALONE! SLANDER IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE..THE ONLY WEIRDO IS YOU OBSESSING OVER A YOUNG WOMAN WHOSE DONE NOTHING TO YOU! DO YOU FANCY HER OR SOMETHING... MUST DO! LOOK IN THE MIRROR YOURSELVES BEFORE YOU TAKE TO THE INTERNET 'COS YOU 'AIN'T GOT THE GUTS TO SAY IT TO HER FACE! FREAKF*CK KEYBOARD WARRIORS!!!
Pahhh 😂😂😂

Just trying to see how far us scabby lot would go???
We called you out on your lies and bullshit so that shit in your hat babes
We only speak the truth, hence why when you tired to spread lies about YOUR own friend we called YOU out.
It amazes me that rather than correcting us keyboard warriors you try to add fuel to the fire.
But maybe that's because you can't correct the truth.
Also love that you don't think cassy is mother of the year either. You're right.

And yes you're right, I do fancy her, I've always wanted a dirty whore with cleavage ribs, botched thighs and a saggy arse.

P.S hi cassy

Please read through the so called Mates profile and posts shes put up. She went in on her harder than we did.
Thats fucking hilarious

If that's why you call seeing how low we would go then fuck having a friend like you.

Last edited:
  • Heart

justwhytho?

I love the 'shes spending time with her kids' comment, they are 4 and 5 you mug, spending time with kids that age is swimming or the park not tinting their skin.

Those kids defo going to get some laughs and whispers at school tomorrow. Poor babies

justwhytho?

Exactly 😂 surely that’s far more than just “poor diet” 🙄 any excuse Cassy.
Yet juice plus cures world hunger 😂😂

You wait for the 'I've skipped a few days of capppps and now look at me' 'back on the cappppps, shakes n soup fast'

Don't believe in taking painkillers but will snort her arse weight in fairy dust 🙈

Absolute wag.

• Haha

rb999

The live video. Mate. I can’t 😂
I love how she says she isn’t a nasty person she wouldn’t comment on anyone else etc... Remember when she was on stage at an event a while back literally throwing handfuls of cake at people in the audience talking about them losing weight. She is pure revolting through to her soul. And remember how she’s said in lives before how vile she used to be about people before she lost weight. So what, now you’ve lost a bit of weight and you say you don’t do it anymore you think everyone should stop doing it back to you? Don’t think so babs, it’s karma, something you mention often.
Also she’s comparing herself to other ‘influencers’ saying she’s under more pressure because she posts her everyday stuff and they don’t they just post pictures of holidays etc. WHAT? 😂 you post your day to day shit because you literally don’t do anything with your life that’s interesting, she has to bulk her posts full of statements and words and selfies because there is nothing of value to post. She’s either at home, with one of her deranged mates of the week or at that excuse of a shop. She couldn’t make it as an influencer because if she didn’t post the mundane everyday shit she would literally have nothing to post. Her life is bang average, she does nothing that people would want to see 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ her following is made up of people who just enjoy watching her fail lol.
Also last thing 🤨 says she looks good naked? We’ve seen her naked, she’s revolting. Or would going one step further than underwear and showing her nipples and flaps as well make her look better naked? I don’t get it. Because we’ve seen it all, and it ain’t pretty. It’s about as pretty as her current hairstyle/colour 😂😂
Sorry I’ve just been so badly jealous of her all day, so now I’ve been nasty I feel better about myself. Isn’t that how it goes for us h8terz ✌🏼

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Here we go with the “my house isn’t like a home, I want to be back in a trailer “ even though you have lived in houses for years, and you never lived in one before bill... coz you ain’t a fucking traveller ffs... why is she so obsessed??? Oh and 500k you didn’t pay outright babes your bank did with your 50k deposit so shut the fuck up

Also Cassy thought you was a millionaire 🤨🧐 so surely you can just go and buy land and trailer tomorrow? Oh yea cos you ain’t

pjmac

Chatty Member
I've been stuck on hinch thread for months 🤣 came across this thread last night omfg this girl has no shame from what I've been reading

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Rlulu67

EEC3D6CC-1957-4915-AB52-0C07584350E4.png

I think at some point you’ve got to look in the mirror love ... everyone else can’t be wrong!!

• Haha

Gossipbabex

1K a day but the house is full of moody designer gear ? She needs to stop flaunting that fake Rolex as well can see it’s fake from a mile away
So embarrassing

• Haha

Rlulu67

Probably wants to sell a story about Belle from Love Island ... ‘Love Islander mocked my brow skills and drove me to suicidal thoughts’

• Haha

justwhytho?

She bitched about Cassy as well in a JP group I was in literally slated her the lot of them.... tell you Cassy must have a way with words or something these girls seem to always forgive her when she’s done the lowest of the low to them!!!
I'm pretty sure she threatened to O.D if they couldn't forgive her or some shit like that. There was defo some sort of emotional blackmail going on with one of the minions

Do u reckon that's actually cassy?
Yea its cassy. The profile she used to comment is the women who is her 'PA' 😂😂😂😂
You don't need a PA cassy you ain't no where near busy enough for that
a therapist or a priest is what you need hun

Last edited:
  • Haha

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
3 years plant based. Ok of course you are that’s why you had dominos the other night and subway and McDonald’s and kebabs the list goes on! Stop trying to act the big girl and use it as a bloody accessory you stupid fucking slut !!!! She really is the biggest dickhead I’ve ever come accross

Voice of truth

She’s loosing everything bit by bit now she’s mentioning Bill more and the fact she now wants a trailer again it’s all part of her motive. Bill wasn’t good enough for her when she started making money and doing what she wanted and now it’s all dwindling away she will try and manipulate him to take her back?? Would he be that stupid?

rb999

What the fuck are the teachers going to say at school, my word 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 I cannot believe this has actually happened.

Also, off topic but Kim Jeffries is a fucking joke as well. She bitched to high heavens to me about Cassy and how she was doing shit behind the wheel of the car which led to her losing all her teeth and having reconstructive surgery, bitched about her not refusing to pay out insurance money for her to get new teeth and spread soooo many rumours about Cassy (well, are they rumours if they’re true 😂), but is now trying to be best mates with her again. She hands down tried to destroy Cassy’s reputation for years, not that Cassy needs help doing that, but how much of a fucking snake is she trying to get back in there now. Pathetic girls, I pity everything about them. They’re prime examples of why you should try to raise your kids right.

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Who knows but stealing people’s husbands and boyfriends is what a nasty vile person does and thinks she’s done nothing wrong and doing it to her own best friends too

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Sooo her latest... “small waist” picture... she had them jeans before she even had her BBL done I remember them in her old house about 2/3 years ago... so the jeans are probably a size 10/12 anyway... so you didn’t just loose that this week you stupid cunt... stop selling people fake information to make it look like you have worked so hard... I can’t stand people like her who do shit like this to people...scum of the earth...